Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblekoraks
Re: it's not funny and it's not ok [Re: visitors] * 3
    #22813984 - 01/23/16 07:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
You know you're lying.

Brought to you by the makers of the series "How not to debate intelligently 101".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: koraks]
    #22814309 - 01/23/16 09:46 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

and you're a liar too, given you're taking what i wrote and claiming it can't possibly be true - because? why, cause i can't possibly know for a fact that people claiming the stuff being writ here are not aware they're lying?

how about i also point out i know you're lying posting that. you can't morally justify abusing animals for example and be pretending that won't create an evil society bound to fail.

question remains - why do you think it won't matter, that you know you're lying? how about i suggest i think you do know it matters and that you will have to answer to such things karmically? you don't have some ace to play against god or something, things don't work that way.

i can't prove i know you're lying - but it might well show up as true if i were to take a galvanic skin measurement on it.

you can't prove that i don't know you know you're lying either. so your little quote and inference is as equally a fail in your 101 class, using same criteria you seem to be utilising.

it wouldn't matter if the universe was proven to be a holographic fake projection, you still chose to side with wrong. stop turning science into your dumb bitch who understands nothing.

--------------------
The real terrorists are the ones killing the trees & destroying the wild spaces: The sell-outs working for 'the man', and the capitalist scabs they work for, putting their jobs before nature. They should be killed, but realistically that takes an army, so: Legalise Euthanasia including for not wanting to suffer this shithole world - opiates and potassium chloride injections.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22814779 - 01/23/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So why are you in this forum if you just want to deny its core concepts? This is a science forum for people to talk about science. Nobody's forcing you to post here. There would be much more welcoming forums elsewhere on the site. None of your posts have anything to do with science, and frankly, the more you post the more I begin to suspect you may be suffering from a mental illness. This is not meant to be a flame or an ad hominem attack, but your disjointed method of writing combined with your bizarre theories and persecution complex reminds me of some people I've known with schizophrenia. Of course, that doesn't automatically invalidate anything you have to say, but it makes it difficult to debate with you. Please forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions.

I would repeat - for the third time - my recommendation that you post about this subject in our Spirituality & Mysticism forum, where it will likely receive a much more positive response. If you're waiting for someone in this forum to validate your beliefs, it may take quite a while.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: Ythan]
    #22815080 - 01/23/16 01:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Who wants to play spot the vegan?
:thisguy:

Visitors, what am I lying about? Anything specific I've said that isn't actually true?

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: also addressing the 'thing' that communicates through you [Re: sudly]
    #22815087 - 01/23/16 01:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Its not a lie if you believe it.

:costanza:

Invisiblekoraks
Re: the thing is the visitard is the thing is incoherent [Re: visitors] * 1
    #22815508 - 01/23/16 03:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:kingtard:
This one is glorious :glorious:

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: koraks]
    #22818088 - 01/24/16 09:12 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you're just the same satanists who knowingly post those same liar conepts at tonnes of places online. you know you're siding with evil to ruin this world. it's blatant. now don't knee-jerk post the standard replies - read the whole thing and digest.

science isn't your religion to exclude concepts from. you are part of a conspiracy to control what is allowed to be considered true. you are not scientific at all, what you do is you have a list of things you can't abide being known of (most likely because your conspiracy uses occult 'magick' for evil ends, so it doesn't want anyone knwing how what it uses actually works, or even suspecting it exists), and you use whatever control systems are considered to be in charge (science just now, ages ago in your 'previous lives' you will have used the church for example) to promote your personal belief systems - and then you have the cheek to claim to be scientific.

i've seen you on this forum making the same lies up about other users mental health too. anyone who posts something obviously true that is in the realm of the 'paranormal' and your cult is there to post saying they are mentally ill. that alone to any sane observer also proves you're a cult, you're mind controlled satan puppets. it's pathetic. it's pathetic how you think you have chosen a side that has a chance of 'winning' overall, how can anyone be that fucking stupid?

yet your very position on how reality works, your adherence to false reductionist 'science', is more than enough to prove to anyone with a brain that works that you do not have any correct thinking ability, therefore you are who are mentally ill.

you're just a dodgy faction that doesn't want science actually describing things correctly. you're not clever, if you had brains that worked properly then you'd have been able to scientifically verify things like 'subtle energies' ages ago. plus you wouldn't be part of an idiot cult that needs to pretend they are not real, if you had a brain.

face facts - you're mad and stupid, and you know you are.

i also suspect your kind can't actually tell the difference between real and imaginary, and that might be a true reason you claim lies that the likes of 'subtle energies' are not true, because you think if you deny things you see or experience (which you either can't explain, or perhaps realise are karmic) then it will make them go away.
is that actually the real reason, it's not so much you're part of an organised anything to deny truth to cover up what you use, but you deny it in the hope you'll stop seeing things that 'aren't there' & that kind of thing? am i being too hard on you - you're just lost and trying hard to cover your eyes to what you see and pretend it doesn't exist, so all the ghosts or whatever can't get you?

why do you lie about the microwave spectrum communications not being extremely harmful to biology? is that the best you could think of, to get as many sheeple to die of cancers so reduce the overpopulation?

it's interesting that the two main nazi factions also pivoted around accepting 'subtle energies' and the same religion you're all in - the deniers, who did all they could to wipe out anyone telling truths like say biodynamics.

--------------------
The real terrorists are the ones killing the trees & destroying the wild spaces: The sell-outs working for 'the man', and the capitalist scabs they work for, putting their jobs before nature. They should be killed, but realistically that takes an army, so: Legalise Euthanasia including for not wanting to suffer this shithole world - opiates and potassium chloride injections.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: visitors]
    #22818173 - 01/24/16 09:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

it's also extremely disturbing how nobody even acknowledged why it's considered acceptable to torture animals to yield 'meds'.

even if homeopathy turned out to be based in untruths, it's not as bad as knowingly toturing life under the pretenses you believe it will be overall helpful to one species. yet with the current 'rules' a lot of 'science' runs to, it's as if that is somehow perfectly ok.
most academic qualifications in agriculture and horticulture are based on wrong sciences also, yet they persist, and we have a world full of things like factory farms.

oh and i forgot, one of you wrote 'spot the vegan'?! how can you be that stupid and evil and that you don't even know being vegan is superior choice, given what we know about things. if you want to minimise your evil effects on the planet and society overall, you'd be a vegan. that's a disgrace that you think it's ok to bully people for doing the most correct morally acceptable thing. (and no i'm not a vegan, i'm vegetarian. i'm not rich enough to be a vegan, and i happen to know in what ways it is possible to have animal products (that don't result in their deaths or their being kept harmfully) without enslaving the animal. plus nearly all plant crops are grown & treated disrespectfully too anyway, and that also needs to change to the proper ways of doing things. but that was covered earlier - you claimed that electrical measurement of plants somehow was actually chemical)
utilising animals is ok - if you are like a herder or a true hunter-gatherer. not something that can be at all justified given we live in entirely artifical environments and buy food and drink produced in artificial ways.
i'd just kill you all or have you all killed. your attitides are disgusting.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: visitors]
    #22818203 - 01/24/16 09:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

visitors said:
you're just the same satanists who knowingly post those same liar conepts at tonnes of places online.

I'm proud to follow satan.  Satan respects freedom.  Satan doesn't demand unconditional worship.  Satan doesn't commit genocide.  Satan is the good guy.

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: DieCommie]
    #22818792 - 01/24/16 12:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

who told you that?

when people say 'satan' they generally mean exactly precisely the very thing which is responsible for all the evil and lies. (i would hope). (there is the 'church of set' which may differ as it seems more concerned with how reality actually works, and not with sacrificing outside yourself for personal gain.)
what i am meaning here when i typed 'satanism' is the deliberate desecration of life, of 'creation', of existence. (eg - attacking those who seek to do the correct thing)
i mean - how limiting is it to your freedom to live within lies claiming that 'subtle energies' don't exist?! hugely limiting & very abusive. that is a slave world.

when i was in school i figured that satan must be a better bet, since we were told about god in the usual not-very-good-interpretations of the bible - so of course if you are a good person you'd not understand; well if god created all this then why does god allow all the evil then? therefore if satan or the devil is gods adversary then satan / devil must be who is good then.

but if you pursue truth, you realise that is just lies the conspiracy uses to cover up who or what is meant by god, and who-what is truly responsible for why this reality is so fucked up in regard to how most of human society is.

lots of bad stuff that happens is because most of society relies on being incredibly abusive to many other species, and loads of what it claims are its own species also - it is simple cause & effect.

building a society that relies so heavily on abusive farming conditions for example is only going to create those same factory-farm slave conditions for the people to live in too. we allow animals to be barcoded, then some type of government comes along to barcode us.

building a society on the type of economy we have here will never work - always 90% of the bottom end of the pyramid are required to keep the other 10% rich - that is not freedom, it is a giant lie and it's evil. you can't get around the fact others need to suffer if you want to have freedom in terms of physical life here, as to be rich it means at least indirectly harming lots of others - unless you somehow use magic or stuff that ignores what are claimed to be physical laws, you can't live comfortably in this world - not without relying on the suffering of others.
freedom would be if you were allowed to think up things for yourself in your reality, and not rely on anything but your own ability, your own consciousness.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#22819106 - 01/24/16 01:32 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think you need to seek professional help.

Quote:

koraks said:
:kingtard:
This one is glorious :glorious:

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: sudly]
    #22819735 - 01/24/16 04:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

All they'd do is tranquilise him, you can't medicate someone's anger away. That change only comes from within.

You know, I'm going to get some homeopathic ibuprofen, next time I have a headache I'll take some and see if it goes away. If it's just placebo, great, distilled water and faith cured it. If something else is going on, great, I'm sure a few molecules of the drug will do me less harm than 800 milligrams of it.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22819820 - 01/24/16 05:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I meant therapy not drugs.

I didn't know homeopathic ibuprofen existed but even if it does I'm pretty sure the regular stuff is cheaper anyway.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: sudly]
    #22820858 - 01/24/16 09:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, true. But, if I get some distilled water I can make some. All I have to do is crush it up. Sure, it'll have impurities like magnesium sterate and sugar but I wouldn't mind.

Therapy again doesn't help if you think everyone's against you and when people get defensive, it's like a fortress with the drawbridge up and the portcullis down. No one's getting in, nothing's getting out, apart from arrows. Metaphorical ones mind you. Arrows represent insults.

I'm gonna make a very weak (because in homeopathy the more dilute it is, the stronger the effect) solution of 1:100 dilution for ibuprofen. Two tablets, 800mg of ibuprofen, in 800ml of water. If I divide that into 80ml doses, that, for me, is below a theraputic dose.

It's highly subjective, because how do you quantify pain? But, next time I get a headache, I'll reach for the homeopathic remedy and give it an hour or two, if I can stand it. Generally if it's not gone in two hours that's when it turns into a migraine and I'm going to be suffering for the long haul.

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22821109 - 01/24/16 10:40 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Do you honestly think that dropping specks of ibuprofen into water will make the medication more potent?

If not therapy then he should use a psychedelic to induce ego death and overcome those problems.

Seriously go buy a few hundred grams of poppy seeds and make yourself some tea, it will help any physical pain and show you how much of a placebo your homeopathy really is.

If not poppy seeds then get yourself some damiana or ginseng tea.

--------------------

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: sudly] * 1
    #22821387 - 01/25/16 12:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, taking psychedelics for schizophrenia is the homeopathic cure. Good suggestion. He trips his ass off, and then his mind is healed just like that. No more delusions and it doesn't just make things worse. Psychedelics heal everything related to thoughts, feelings, or spirits/souls. They've even been shown to generate new soul particles within the human body.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: you still know you're lying and you think it won't matter - but it does [Re: John Nada]
    #22821409 - 01/25/16 12:52 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

John Nada said:"Psychedelics heal everything related to thoughts, feelings, or spirits/souls."

In controlled environments, psilocybin and LSD surely can.
Quote:

"We are currently studying the effect of LSD on creative thinking and we will also be looking at the possibility that psilocybin may help alleviate symptoms of depression by allowing patients to change their rigidly pessimistic patterns of thinking."

"Psychedelics were used for therapeutic purposes in the 1950s and 1960s but now we are finally beginning to understand their action in the brain and how this can inform how to put them to good use."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2679030/Are-magic-mushrooms-key-treating-depression-Brain-scans-reveal-psychedelic-drug-trips-induce-optimistic-dream-like-thinking.html

Microdoses of psilocybin also help to relieve symptoms of anxiety as psilocybin has anxiolytic properties. 
Quote:

"Psilocybin is thought to act as an agonist at serotonin receptors, meaning it increases serotonin transmission. Thus, it may be that antidepressants like SSRIs that act on serotonin--at least as part of their mechanism--have something in common with psilocybin. And, it suggests that perhaps psilocybin should continue to be investigated for its antidepressant and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties."
http://www.neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/2014/5/12/magic-mushrooms-and-the-amygdala

--------------------

Offlinevisitors
Triffid
    #22821772 - 01/25/16 04:54 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

sudley - you are who is severley mentally ill, not me.

i didn't make up lies about homeopathy and the likes based upon not bothering my arse to find out how they worked, it was you that did that.

you're a blatant satanist joining in with lies, to fuck up the world as much as possible. why else would anyone knowingly cover up truths about how reality works, and knowingly make science into its thick zero-IQ bitch? you're ridiculous. the people who support your kinds are like that guy there - a cartoon homosexual fantasy of a blonde master-race 'satan', or some no-brain schoolgirls pin up.

i also didn't ignore everything posted to me, and still fail to answer to any of it other than with zombie-staples about how you think you know what mental health is. do you fuck, you are a fucking nutso like all your reductionist science types. completely fucking insane.

your bad karma will catch up with you - the sad pathetic society your kinds have infested the world with will not last and it'll drown in its own lies and disease.

i'm not going to waste my time looking up proofs for your kinds, when i know you know you are lying am i. stop living in a fantasy world.

if you sincerely gave a fuck about people making money from fake medicines, then you wouldn't only pick out the kinds that don't match your version of science, the religious fundy version. and if you had morals and cared about people ripping off others, then you wouldn't write things like 'spot the vegan', claim subtle energies are not real, go along with lies that harmful microwaves are safe, and so on and so forth. nor would you entertain the notion that those who don't go along with evil require therapy because of it. how is me seeing a the-rapist going to stop your kinds being evil, and remind you of the hell you'll end up in?

mental health services are a load of shit - best they can do is drug people stupid so's they fit into the moulds of what corrupt satanic society pretends is normal. so all the sinners can keep living in a fantasy world that ignores the true effects of their choice to go along with societies lies. but i think you probably are well aware of that too, how the fuck can anyone not be.

that is really clever - claim those who are right need therapy. is that your general strategy for dealing with such things - if there's a warning light you just unplug it and pretend that means whatever it indicated is somehow now fixed? re-wire it so it no longer indicates when there's an actual fault, cause you can't take the fact there's so many faults and problems? cause that is what false reductionsit sciences version of therapy is: don't address the actual problem, just cover it all up and pretend it'll go away or hopefully only come to a head after you're dead.

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#22821890 - 01/25/16 07:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So, has anyone actually produced any data that homeopathic medicine has any type of effect(s) beyond placebo?

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
Re: Does anyone know how homeopathic medicine manufacturers are legally allowed to make a profit in Aus? [Re: sudly]
    #22822123 - 01/25/16 09:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sudly said:
Can confirm, homeopathic melatonin don't do shit.

Then buy real melatonin! IDK about Australia but in the US if they don't claim supplements cure things it is perfectly legal to sell as long as you don't harm someone. Not so sure that homeopathics work or not just stick to the real stuff from reputable companies.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract