Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

piss test!!!!!!!!!
    #2270032 - 01/25/04 01:51 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

my parents have caught me a few times before smoking and i found one of their drug tests :razz:. since i don't know when they plan on using it i was wondering if there are ways of getting clean really fast or are there wasy of tampering with my piss so i pass. i don't wanna pay like 20 bucks on some drink that i have to order on the net. will using clean urine work even though it is about a month old and is at room temerature???

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: telamahooka]
    #2270047 - 01/25/04 01:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

or is ther any way to fuck with the test???

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2270052 - 01/25/04 02:01 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Just get some clean piss form someone and store it.  if it's in the dark it will probably be ok.  btw your parents are assholes :thumbdown:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: barfightlard]
    #2270370 - 01/25/04 03:41 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Put in the clean urine, add some water, check the thermometer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the piss is supposed to be somewhere between 92 to 97, so just add some hot water until it falls in that range.

You should be fine, unless it's one of those tests that test for Ph and a bunch of other shit, which if your parents bought it, it probably isn't.

And if they caught you smoking, why do they need to test you? They already know you smoke, it'll prove nothing new, unless they suspect you of using opiates, meth or PCP.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: Ravus]
    #2270388 - 01/25/04 03:49 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
And if they caught you smoking, why do they need to test you?

Maybe because he still not at a legal age and still lives with the parents?

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2271918 - 01/25/04 04:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If they use the test on you just tell them to fuck off, that they have already caught you smoking so what's the point??

Tell them the test is stupid, they are narcs and that you hate them.

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: Ginseng]
    #2271930 - 01/25/04 04:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If it's a store bought one....you can  easily make it go your way. I have found that powder clorox bleach works EXTREMELY well in tricking that crap  :smile2:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: Chazzersize]
    #2273032 - 01/26/04 12:04 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

how much clorox bleach, i've heard it only comes up dilluted, not negative for bud.

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2273082 - 01/26/04 12:22 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml will help, it's what help ed me pass my drug test before.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #2273181 - 01/26/04 12:52 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

8.1.1 Bleach (powdered): Chlorinated bleach will test negative, and it's the best household additive. In an emergency, Jeff Nightbyrd recommends adding unscented bleach crystals to a diluted sample. It's recommended to grind the powdered bleach to a finer grain. 1/4 teaspoon is recommended for a 60cc sample. For liquid bleach, add six to ten drops. Bleach will throw the pH outside the normal body range; so it may be apparent that the sample was tampered with. Some bleaches foam or leave residue, so experiment with different brands before selecting which to use.

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: Chazzersize]
    #2273193 - 01/26/04 12:56 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

thanks a lot for all the tips!! :biggrin:

--------------------

InvisibleTHEBOSS
THE BOSS

#2273258 - 01/26/04 01:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My mom use to work for a major drug testing company and the way i passed was to get a empty 2 liter bottle put two or more cap fulls of viniger in it then fill the rest with water (mix) drink as many as you can. This will work.

THE BOSS

--------------------
Mushbox Forum

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2273490 - 01/26/04 03:11 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Or you could do things like drink water everytime your thirsty instead of like coca cola or something, drink alot of tea... camamille really cleanses your system well, onions... eat food with onions in 'em... or garlic, I forgot. Lemon cleanses your system well. But seriosuly, if you just drink alot of camamille tea, like drink it as often as you can you will be sure to be THC free on the test in like 3 days! Often people drink bottles upon bottles of water right before the test and that helps alot of time.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
    #2278271 - 01/27/04 06:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If it is a store bought drug test, just drink alot of water.

All you have to do is drink enough water(drink alot) that your urine will be so diluted that it will not show any THC. Take alot of Vitamin B(B complex, I find that B6 alone works best) about an hour or two before you pee. Your urine will be diluted and will be yellow, may appear a bit neon yellow, but your parents should not really be aware of this.

The big problem with drug tests, like the kinds that they give you for porbation, is most labs use the Intect 7 strips, which check for creatinine, specific gravity, nitrites, adulterants, and a few other things.. They use these before they even test it for drugs. It makes dilution and adulteration basically impossible.

Though if you maintain regular exercise and a high metabolism, along with low THC intake(like me :wink:), you can dilute your urine enough so the THC is not over the 50ng/ml cut off, but creatinine levels remain high enough to not trigger a "diluted specimen" result.  Taking creatine supplements can help, though i believe its half-life is something like 24 hours... Also if you do get popped its good to have as high of creatinine levels as possible as they use a creatinine/THC ratio... Say you piss dirty one week, then you smoke more, so technically they should, via the ng/ml results, know that you smoked more since your last test. You take a shitload of creatine up to your next test, and even if the ng/ml level is higher than before, the higher level of creatinine will bring the ration down...
Still there is no good way to cheat professional tests.

As for home tests, I'm almost certain they do not check for dilution, so your only problem is knowing when to drink all that water or other diruretic(cranberry juice, caffeine, etc.) and don't forget the Vitamin B for the icing on the cake. 

One idea I just had is if you can't dilute your urine the old fashion way, (lack of preparation time), try getting a drink of water right before, hold it in your mouth and when you piss, only piss a little for color, and dribble the water in your mouth into the cup... Would be diluted, but that idea is fresh of the line, I don;t recommend it.

My answer would be tell your parents to get a life. :cool:

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #2278298 - 01/27/04 06:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Why do you smoke weed anyways? Its just a waste of money, slows you down, gives your parents a headache, causes family arguments and communication breakdowns, bad feelings towards you, your parents. Not worth the short burnt out giggly high. Its just not worth the hassle. :shake:
But hey, its your life! :devil:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Anonymous

#2278392 - 01/27/04 07:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

who cares if you fail? what are they gonna do, throw you in jail? not give you the job? piss in that cup, and "fail" with pride!

are they gonna watch you piss?

Anonymous

#2278613 - 01/27/04 08:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

this is gonna sound really corny...

they're doing it because they love you. weed is illegal. no one wants to see their kid's future get fucked up because of a drug conviction... you might be really careful about getting caught and stuff... but do they know that? everyone thinks they're careful.  i worry about my friends sometimes... how deep they get themselves into things and how badly fucked they would be if they got caught. then i look at myself and i'm even riskier... but i'm careful, right???  :wink:. i wouldn't want my little brother doing half the shit that i did when i was his age.

it's hard being a parent. they're worried you're gonna do some dumb kid thing and get yourself a drug conviction. take it easy on 'em eh?

maybe your folks are different though. my parents caught me smoking grass when i was a younger and their chief concern was getting a call from me down at the station... or me crashing my car in a stoned haze. maybe yours just think it's bad for you.  :rasta:

OfflineGridge420
ParentalAdvisory
Loc: High
    #2285984 - 01/30/04 02:32 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Its probably just hear/say but i always hear visine or however the hell u spell it cleans the thc out, also have heard bleach will do the same but who knows. My old crack dealer use to drink so much water it shut his system down so he pissed out the water he drank u could try that, he swore it worked who knows...

--------------------
When I spit, I shine.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: piss test!!!!!!!!! [Re: Gridge420]
    #2286068 - 01/30/04 03:29 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Get Mushmaster out of here! He's bumming everyone out!

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #2286936 - 01/30/04 01:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

dude its a damn home drug test, hot water and yellow food coloring=pass, unless yur dad wants to watch the piss fall from your penis.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience