Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
DXM: Knocked on my ass
    #2269134 - 01/24/04 09:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Last night I took ~600-700mg of pure DXM, in two big caps at the same time. I hadn't eaten for a good few hours, and the effects kicked in quickly. I have had previous dex experience, but only with robo 4oz's. I was not prepared at all for what was about to come.

I had taken off my watch because I didn't want to constantly be aware of the time, so I'm not sure what time it was that I actually came back to reality, but I'm guessing around 2 am(I had taken the dex at 11pm). I don't know how to describe what happened during my peak. It came on so fast and so unexpectedly. It was as if I was living in memories., or in a dream I couldn't get out of. There's some parts of the trip where all I remember is a box of vision and then pure black surrounding it, and my mind just staying this way forever.

It would come in waves. There was 3 times when I actually realized where I was, but then the time in between I was just caught in my mindscape. People were telling me of things I was doing that I have no recollection of. When I'd occassionally come back to the ground, I'd often find myself in different places through out the house(which I don't remember going to at all), talking very loudly and emotionally.

Time had no consequence. Events would occur not linearly, but in segments, with gaps in between. It was so hard to tell if I was actually doing something or not, because in the trip I would think back on things that happened earlier, and I wouldn't know if that's where I was existing right at that moment or if I was just thinking it.

Talking itself was horrendous. My lips were so incredibly numb, that I had to annunciate my words with much difficulty. I sounded like I had down syndrome. Normally, I'm an articulate person, but talking proved to be physically so challenging that I would try to do it as little as possible.

My voice sounded so strange. It sounded really bassy and resonated through out my skull. My body looked extremely disproportionate. With my head appearing to be smaller than the width of my neck, and my legs looking as small as a 7 year old's.

Physically, I was in bliss. I was so relaxed and surrounded by women friends who were cuddling with me, giving me massages, and kissing me. Kissing, however, was extremely strange. I had no idea if I really was kissing someone or not, and the sensation was not unpleasant but very peculiar.

I believe I hit 3rd plateau. I certainly feel the feeling of "rebirth" that william white talks about. It feels magnificent. I feel really refreshed and calm. It's hard to put words to the dex experience. I greatly enjoyed my first high dose trip on dex, and am looking forward to my next adventure with this bizarre chemical.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: DXM: Knocked on my ass [Re: MisterKite]
    #2269236 - 01/24/04 09:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds very similar to my journey into the 3rd plateau(900mg). Especially the 'time having no consequence' and 'my mind staying this way forever'. My surroundings and the general situation were so fucked up, but I was completely accepting of them. Yes, Bizzare is the perfect word for this drug. I may, one day, venture into the 4th plateau. I wonder what is waiting to be shown to me there?

--------------------
Light & Music

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2269256 - 01/24/04 09:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My recent DXM trip was not pleasant at all, but most of that was due to drinking large amounts of cough syrup that reaped havoc on my stomach. I said I would never try DXM again, but your report sort of makes me want to change my mind if I ever get my hands on some pure DXM. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would your rate the usefullness of DXM as a psychadelic drug compared to say.. mushrooms or salvia?

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: DXM: Knocked on my ass [Re: chodamunky]
    #2269285 - 01/24/04 10:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thats hard to say, I wouldn't rate it up as high as shrooms or LSD(haven't tried salvia, though that will change) but it does have its place. It gives you a really wierd, vauge, dreamlike perspective on reality which leaves me quite confused after the trip. I know I come to some realizations while tripping, but they are hard to remember. I've also said to myself that i'm never going to do it again(usally after high doses) but then my curiosity gets the better of me and I dive in again. I think I need to go to the 4th plateau to get a fair rating on the usefulness of this substance.

--------------------
Light & Music

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2269376 - 01/24/04 10:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i have had some fun with dxm but havent yet taken more than one 4 oz. robo and am waiting forawhile until i take 8 oz. sounds weird for me i just listened to music for what seemed like days and just chilled in a dark closet but i think ill try the capsule becuause its hard to drink a lot of robo

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience