Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSl1p
redi jedi
Odd trip.
    #2268569 - 01/24/04 03:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

About a month ago I was over at my friends house and bought a half ounce of some closed cap brazilian cubensis. I invited another one of our friends over since he lived just down the road and we were hoping to crash in his trailer. So we each eat about 3 grams and decide to watch the matrix then matrix reloaded. I thought cool havent seen either of them and ate another 3 grams to myself for the hell of it. So we are chillin' at his trailer smoking some bud waiting for the shrooms to kick in and we put in the first movie. we all get blankets shut off the lights (he had a bunch of different colored lights none bright) and start watching it. by the end of that movie I was thinking alot about life and what if thats the way things really were(wtf :shake: ) and my friend pops in the next movie without me paying to much attention or something. And it kept going. after we finished watching both the movies I had this real odd outlook on life that I can't really explain, it was just this underlying feeling that this isnt reality, me questioning what reality is. And how do I get out of this place. It's so hard to explain. So we decide to go outside and it was fricking snowing!!!! I really didnt know what to think then except maybe that just by questioning this "reality" I was delivered to the true reality. I started jumping around like a go-tard and fell down and started thinking of how life is odd. Then I see my 2 buddies coming toward me and the way they were walking to me I thought they were those agent guys or some crazy thing of the sort, but that only lasted for a second or 2, one helped me up and said lets go for a walk or something to that extent because we started walking. We ended up going back to my first friends house. His mom, brother, brothers friend, some slut who they both share, and his sister(8y/o) are all there. Then I realized that im in a fucked up household with an asshole brother, a fairly cool guy(brothers friend), dumb slut, stupider druggie mother, and the brattiest little girl I have ever known/seen. Everyone bitching and nothing to do about it. So im like ima go outside for a bit, start looking for my shoes and I guess they were all rearranged and orderly because I couldnt find em. The little brat girl comes up asking what im doing I say looking for my shoes and say "aw fuckit, im just going out on the deck". she says something like maybe there outside. Well I was going outside anyways (I knew she was being a little brat liar) so I just go outside, shes like "im kidding." i tell her i know and go outside. next thing I know shes going around telling people im wandering around outside looking mroe my shoes. I start feeling nausea and her mom comes out asking if im ok. i say yes. she starts freaking out thinking im going to "freak out" on her and keeps repeating "if you tell your dad you got shrooms here im going to kill you"(she thinks my dad isnt cool with shrooms) shes doing all these weird ass things trying to make me "calm down" as im sitting outside chillin. she goes to get me a glass a water, I see my opening and puke off the side of the deck and light up a cigg with a new found good feeling(I always feel awsome after puking on shrooms, donno why.) she comes out with a glass of water says she'll kill me and walks back inside. I go back inside after my smoke and go online to play some starcraft. look over at friends brother who flips me off and snorts something. look around for my friend who was in the bathroom. And was like. fuck this im going home. call up my dad to pick me up. go home and ate another 3 grams since it was still only like 11 or so. and sit in the living room smoking ciggs and bud, while reading a book I forget the title of. some kind of drug encycolpedia from a long time ago. and get this weird non-sense of non-reality, or something like that. I donno. After about 5 hours of reading and listening to music I go to bed. And wake up with those same fucked up feeling of reality, and held on to those feeling for about a week afterwards. They still kind of linger in my mind. A bunch of fucked up things happened that night some scary, some I wanted to go away, but I never thought of it as a bad trip. Just an huge learning experience. I wish I could put it into words the way I felt, as that was what I was hoping to do by making this post, maybe kind the truth of something, I donno. It was an odd trip.

--------------------
Life's a bitch make it yours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdrenalinX
O_o

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Odd trip. [Re: Sl1p]
    #2268729 - 01/24/04 04:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That sucks man. Sounds like a horrible setting. Did you have any nice visuals from the trip?

OfflineSl1p
redi jedi
Re: Odd trip. [Re: AdrenalinX]
    #2268845 - 01/24/04 05:12 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

when I was wandering around in the snow I did :laugh: snowmen talking and conversing with waving arms. some snow flakes falling looked like they were doing a little dance. swirling things, cool tracers. As well as somewhat when I was back home but not the any super extent like in the snow.

--------------------
Life's a bitch make it yours.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Odd trip. [Re: Sl1p]
    #2269286 - 01/24/04 08:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That mother sounded really scary... I'd be outta that house in a flash.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder