Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #22671460 - 12/18/15 10:59 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Was the black kid Trevor Noah?

I saw a little preview thing on TV with Trevor and another black dude. They were saying how "Trump is like a 90's gangster rapper". :lol: That was pretty funny to think of him like that. Trump gives Zero Fucks when he talks.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #22672316 - 12/18/15 02:43 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I actually watched quite a bit of Noah's stand ups the other night. Funny shit he's definitely not a half bad comedian at all.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #22672661 - 12/18/15 04:11 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Black_Sunset said:
golden days were bush era. colbert is a fucking genius, but his new show sucks balls. I dont like the direciton he went but hey that's his thang. never ever will watch new daily show sadly

He had a much better show when he didn't have the primetime late night. He has to be a different kind of talk show host. Actually interview people. I love Colbert so I think he's still funny. Jon Stewart was okay.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22672825 - 12/18/15 05:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I actually watched quite a bit of Noah's stand ups the other night. Funny shit he's definitely not a half bad comedian at all.

I've seen some of his stand up and it doesn't suck.  But the show does.  I mean it is zappaawful

--------------------

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22672840 - 12/18/15 05:06 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I know who he is.

:innocentjoy:

--------------------

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: JustKaos]
    #22673579 - 12/18/15 08:17 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Craig Kilborn was the best Daily Show host.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: joe666]
    #22675906 - 12/19/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Wait, I thought Jon Stewart was the original Daily Show host....

Or is this a different show on a different network?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22675910 - 12/19/15 02:02 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Same show, it just wasn't very well known until Stewart hosted I think.

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: psi]
    #22675915 - 12/19/15 02:04 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah psi is correct. Originally it was with Kilborn but stewart took over and it gained huge popularity.

I've never seen the Kilborn episodes, but I enjoyed the Jon Stewart ones a lot. I don't even watch it anymore.

I also liked Colbert on the Colbert Report more than him on the late night show but I mean his role had to change so it was kind of expected.

--------------------

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: psi]
    #22675925 - 12/19/15 02:08 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

psi said:
Same show, it just wasn't very well known until Stewart hosted I think.

In 1996, Kilborn became host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central. During his three-year tenure, The Daily Show was named "Best Late Night Comedy" by TV Guide. Kilborn was also nominated for a Cable Ace Award for "Outstanding Host." Popular features Kilborn created at The Daily Show include: "5 Questions," "Moment for Us," "Dance, Dance, Dance," and "Your Moment of Zen."

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#22675949 - 12/19/15 02:16 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Even though it was liked at that time, I'm pretty sure it got more popular and watched under Jon Stewart. He was host for like 15-16 years.

I wanna check out some of those older Kilborn episodes though, I wonder if there's torrents for it

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #22676194 - 12/19/15 03:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I watched it when Craig Kilborn was on, it was still a solid show.  Jon Stewart was better.  Colbert was much better than both of them though. I think The Daily Show went downhill when Bush left the whitehouse, then Colbert and Carell left and the show started to suck more and more.  It became less funny more preachy.  It was great when it was great though.  I haven't seen the Daily Show with the new host or Colbert's new show.  No desire to at this point.  I thought it was a good time for him to retire though I thought Colbert should have kept it up.  I watch John Oliver's show sometimes, and while it's good I'm just over that type of format.  I'd rather get my news online from a bunch of different sources without as much of the bias.

--------------------

InvisibleBoomerMan420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: fapjack]
    #22676206 - 12/19/15 03:37 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Im down as fuck for Larry Wilmore but the Trevor guy is shit not humorous at all.

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: Who Else Misses John Stewart? [Re: BoomerMan420]
    #22676568 - 12/19/15 05:28 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I feel like larry wilmore isnt relaxed enough or something like hes trying to hard to push a message. And the daily show guy just isnt funny.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals