Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemegaman3
Stranger
Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting?
    #2267189 - 01/23/04 11:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all. I understand that one can take San Pedro or Peruvian Torch rectally and experience no nausea or vomitting, and I am wondering if the same is true with Peyote, or whether the additional chemicals in Peyote will inevitably make one nauseous and/or vomit. First-hand accounts would be preferred over theory here. Thanks.

Also, out of curiosity, would mushrooms be active if taken rectally? I.e. if one were to make shroomy tea, would it then be possible to administer the tea (once cooled to room temperature) rectally and experience a high? If so, then this might be a better way of ingesting gymnopilus mushrooms, since they're so bitter, no? If this is the case, will it hit you faster, slower, or at the same rate as if it were eaten/drunk? Will it last as long, less long, or the same amount of time?

If it's possible, then how long would one have to keep the tea in the rectum?

I assume that it would be a stronger experience because it would bypass the stomach, but perhaps the intestine would metabolize a large portion of it, I don't know. If this is possible, though, then is there any risk of doing this with big laughing gyms (i.e. other chemicals in gyms that may be harmful)? Since these are so common and widely distributed, this could be a pretty good way for most folks (at least in the East where psilocybes are rare) to get a regular supply, although it would be a little awkward at parties hehe.

Edited by megaman3 (01/23/04 11:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: megaman3]
    #2267206 - 01/24/04 12:10 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

AHHA I never thought of that, but its hilarious. If the other can be taken that way I don't see why peyote couldn't be!

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinemegaman3
Stranger
Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: barfightlard]
    #2267217 - 01/24/04 12:25 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yes belly I am sure that one could get high by taking Peyote rectally. That wasn't my question. I was asking people if the extra chemicals in Peyote (as compared to San Pedro or Peruvian Torch) would make one puke even if the dose was administered rectally.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2267248 - 01/24/04 12:48 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

coulsdnt tell ya... but i dont hink u woukd

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #2267456 - 01/24/04 02:18 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

If I put mescaline in my mouth and it wants to come out, I'm not sure I would put some in my butt for fear of more of the same.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2267462 - 01/24/04 02:21 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

there should be info over at nan's, the search engine is being fucky you can do it yourself

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: Adden]
    #2267514 - 01/24/04 02:47 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

sorry man, just something so funny about someone sticking a cactus in the ass. I realize ur gonna prep it but still! :lol:

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: Yarry]
    #2267781 - 01/24/04 07:33 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

If you're going to take San Pedro rectally, just make sure you take off the needles first.

:eek:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2267861 - 01/24/04 08:59 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

de smets has published papers on clystering hallucinogens... maybe links over at erowid or lycaeum?
uni library often will have the journals in hardcopy or online... mentioned in ott's _pharmacotheon_ & referenced in the monstrous bibliography...
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineMightyQuinn
Eskimo
Loc: United States
    #2267956 - 01/24/04 10:21 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Might not induce vomiting, but I could foresee some really unique diarrhea...

The irritant chemicals might not make it to the stomach but they might have a similar effect on the lining of your intestines which I would imagine is even more sensitive, someone correct me if that's wrong..

Terrible bursting liquid shit isn't as cathartic of a purge as a one-time bout of non-painful vomiting though I'll tell you that!

Let's get a doctor in the discussion now for some hard facts

--------------------
everybody's gonna want a dose.

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: MightyQuinn]
    #2268954 - 01/24/04 05:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You can take my cock rectally.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2271327 - 01/25/04 10:57 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hi, When I lived in Big Sur int he middle 1960s, we had over 60 people in out commune at GGorda Ranch in Big Sur abour 20 miles south pf Pacific Valley at of Lime Kilm Creek. They actually filmed a Liz Taylor Richard burtonb Movie below outrr ranch and also made These Boots Were made for Walking nancy Sinatra TV Special their. We also use to get GI's from Hunter Liggett Military Reservation near Jolon Claifornia at out site to trade speed and pharmaceuticals for pot.

One day in June of 1967, four missionaireds, as we called them came to out mountain retreat from Texas ande Arizona. They had close to four hundred peyote buttons which they prepared in a stew. More than half of the people at the commune had a peyote enema No sickness, no nausea, etc. A grat high.

many cool tales came fromt hat trip on the mountainside. I did n my first peyote there at the time, only I ate three buttons, very large ones at that. But those who had the enema were high in about 45 minutes while others who ate them took a few o hours to come on. Usually the hg high begins exactly one and a half hours after the last shew. and you take a half hour to chew.

The enema is great from what I eobserved that day.
AS for San Pedro: IT is easier to swallow a mouthfull of liquid down ones throat than it is to chew on a cactus for ten to twenty minutes at all. If done propperly, then then would be a minimum of taste to hassle with.

Soo I will be posting the WEstern Method of San Pedro Preparation Pictorial to be published at nansnook.com/

And Learyfan, When prepariong San Pedro by boikling the plant materials, the spurs (spines/needles. etc., do not have to be removed since boiling them makes them soft and eatable. You swallow them all in a liqwuid form form three to four hours of boiling and they become innert.

Harmelss to the max.

They do not get into your system. They are soft and pulpy and the ji uice is squeezed from them in a cloth such as Cheese or an old t-shirt.

You will see in the post I will make.

mj
Mjshroomer

Edited by mjshroomer (01/25/04 11:00 AM)

Offlinemegaman3
Stranger
Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2272668 - 01/25/04 07:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for your reply MJ. Do you know if the people doing enemas of Peyote had to keep it in there for a long time? Is it necessary to keep it there until effects are felt, or is the stuff absorbed fairly quickly and then delayed in its reaction?

THanks

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2272994 - 01/25/04 09:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Most were gettinh off in an hour to an hour and a half and I did not personally ask anyone about shitting or letting go.

mj

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #2274494 - 01/26/04 11:12 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

shite man, i barely woke up myself but if i'm reading it right...
you may take it anally if it pleases you (a boyfriend should be more in order) but taking san pedro or peyote orally doesnt necessarily implies in vomiting like in ayahuasca, for example.
if your big fear is nausea, sip your syrup slowly (it has the consistency of cum if it helps going down), or in spoonfuls, take the bad wave which isn't even from the taste, sip a little coca cola (or whatever pleases you more), wait until all discomfort from the last spoonful has faded away and go for the next one as you feel alright about it. when it starts hitting you, you might start to eat the 'gelatine' a little faster because 'your body' is going to realize it's something sacred and good.

FH

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: felixhigh]
    #2277205 - 01/27/04 09:55 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

it has the consistency of cum if it helps going down

I dunno, being a dude I have a hard time swallowing that comment! :blush:

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Will Peyote taken rectally still cause vomitting? [Re: Its Pat]
    #2279082 - 01/27/04 09:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

LOL
i'm a guy too, that was just a joke.
but it is that the thing actually is cum nasty.
my friend has refused to take it due its nature.
if you feel insecure, i think you might be gay and not to know that.

FH

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract