Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: the_r3dz]
    #22658101 - 12/15/15 10:32 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the_r3dz said:
I know that I'm extra late for this, but I've been on vacation and only just now got around to opening my package, pretty disappointed to be honest as I mostly got cubes and didn't want any.

I asked for sclerotia and panaeolus.

3 cube syringes
1 cube print
2 edible cultures (lion's mane and ghost fungus, already have one and you can't even eat the other one?)
and a single pan print.

Guess I'm glad I got one.

Don't think I'll be participating in another one of these however, not sure how I could have been more specific about not wanting any cubensis besides just saying "no cubensis", maybe then I would have had a higher chance of getting what I want, since asking for it doesn't work.

It is likely there was a mixup with the packing and shipping of your order, as I am sure if your order note said "no cubensis" then the shipping office would not have included any. We did have a few orders get mistakenly shuffled around, so it may be that you received a package that was intended for another customer. If you could please send me a PM with your original order info, I"ll be happy to take care of this for you and ensure you are disappointed with your Trick or Treat Special, as it is not our intention for anyone to feel like they were taken advantage of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates