Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Memphis, TN
Dried P Torch
    #2264915 - 01/23/04 06:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Anybody here ordered dried Torch from Salviasupply??  I ordered 50 grams for a pretty decent price last night and it seems like a pretty credible site.  Ive tripped my share balls before but never tried mescaline before so i cant wait.  Just interested if anyone else has tried their Torch before and how it stacks up against other online vendors.  I probably should of asked this before ordering but Im too damned impatient.  Any input would be appreciated, Peace :eyemouth:  !

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Dried P Torch [Re: coosta]
    #2264994 - 01/23/04 08:07 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, the only vendor discussion generaly allowed [at least the only vendor promotion general allowed] is for sponsors.

you can't realy say that any one vendor is going to have *better* cacti than another [barring a straightforeward rip off], as they don't generaly exclusively propagate thier own cactus cultivars and are pretty much getting thier genes fom the same pool, so to speak.

your main concerns are goint to be:

are you going to recieve your order [just about any vendor online is going to give you *something* for your money, so you don;t realy have to worry there]?

are you going to get the weight you paid for [ie. it could be poorly/only partialy fried, so you will be getting less than promised]?

is the material you get toing to be mostly indigestable white pith [if they seem to be reputable they are unlikely to rip you off even th9is directly]?

is the particular stock your order came from going to be below average quality, average, above average [to some degree, even if a vendor is drying, pulverizing and homogonizing thier material from different stocks, they are still working with what they have in at the time, so they do not realy have a lot of control here]?

in the end, you will only have to wait and see. you already ordered so it's too late to do anything about it anyway. i'm confident you will not be disappointed.

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden