Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecoosta
Stranger
Loc: Memphis, TN
Dried P Torch
    #2264915 - 01/23/04 06:47 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Anybody here ordered dried Torch from Salviasupply??  I ordered 50 grams for a pretty decent price last night and it seems like a pretty credible site.  Ive tripped my share balls before but never tried mescaline before so i cant wait.  Just interested if anyone else has tried their Torch before and how it stacks up against other online vendors.  I probably should of asked this before ordering but Im too damned impatient.  Any input would be appreciated, Peace :eyemouth:  !

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Dried P Torch [Re: coosta]
    #2264994 - 01/23/04 08:07 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, the only vendor discussion generaly allowed [at least the only vendor promotion general allowed] is for sponsors.

you can't realy say that any one vendor is going to have *better* cacti than another [barring a straightforeward rip off], as they don't generaly exclusively propagate thier own cactus cultivars and are pretty much getting thier genes fom the same pool, so to speak.

your main concerns are goint to be:

are you going to recieve your order [just about any vendor online is going to give you *something* for your money, so you don;t realy have to worry there]?

are you going to get the weight you paid for [ie. it could be poorly/only partialy fried, so you will be getting less than promised]?

is the material you get toing to be mostly indigestable white pith [if they seem to be reputable they are unlikely to rip you off even th9is directly]?

is the particular stock your order came from going to be below average quality, average, above average [to some degree, even if a vendor is drying, pulverizing and homogonizing thier material from different stocks, they are still working with what they have in at the time, so they do not realy have a lot of control here]?

in the end, you will only have to wait and see. you already ordered so it's too late to do anything about it anyway. i'm confident you will not be disappointed.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden