Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Algo]
    #21375513 - 03/07/15 05:32 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Thats hilarious.

--------------------
its that bitter-sweet-sour, electric-smooth-twang. everything you ever have, are. or will feel along with every emotion, joy, hate, love, fear or aspiration burning down your nerves and into the fabric of your place in this existence at ten thousand degrees above and below zero will you find yourself wondering if you've been dead or alive this whole time. being born over and over only to die over and over hoping the wheel stops in the same place it started when you spun it, and when it finally does and you can step back and take a nice deep breath you realize how beautiful life is, remember, wake up to the most beautiful day of your life every single day, its just the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDevoswitch
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tasmania Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: whitelights]
    #21375658 - 03/07/15 06:14 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I ate 9.5g ps. Subaeruginosa dry and was my highest and strongest trip on mushrooms to date. Won't take that much again, ever.

Offlinefractalz
Shroom Muncher

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Devoswitch]
    #21375748 - 03/07/15 06:42 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I regularly ate 5-7g of cubes which I now believe were grown to maximize weight/profit.:thumbdown:

My strongest trip was on a couple grams of smaller, properly harvested cubes or perhaps  azurescens (couldn't identify without a doubt).
During that trip I had the most intense three dimensional CEVs, painfully intense laughter, and "met God". The previous trips of even a quarter of mediocre cubes didn't even compare.

I'm sure others have notices similar variations in potency.

OfflineLiquidVisions
Consumes Psychoactive Material
 User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: fractalz] * 1
    #21376086 - 03/07/15 08:22 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My strongest trip was yesterday. I don't know the dosage but imagine a standard tea cup filled halfway with shroom powder. Mixed it with hot water strained and repeated this twice drank all the liquid threw up 45 minuets later and was in a realm I was un aware of. I became everything, I was living off of all types of energies then I came across some bad energy freaked out as patterns became sharp and evil looking,entities communicated with me guided me through my childhood told me to be a man and stop tripping to solve things. Rolled around in the dark for a few hours screamed gibberish and then came back to base line. I have never felt so enlightened.

--------------------
Step 1: Stare at this for 30 seconds

Step 2: Look at this after following step one

Step 3: Enjoy the mini trip :trippinbawelz:

Edited by LiquidVisions (03/07/15 08:26 PM)

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: fractaloctopus]
    #21376190 - 03/07/15 09:03 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fractaloctopus said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Somebody needs to sell tickets for that kind of trip. Damn. :thumbup:

Oh the tickets are easy enough to acquire. It's just a matter of getting enough and diving in. Definitely not for everyone though.

I've thought about setting up a video cam to record a trip so I could see what my body is doing during the white out and ego death sections.. Could be interesting or terrifying.

Few enough people ever experience it though.  White out and ego death is easy, I'm talking about the serial-possession thing (if that's what it was).  Feeling that you're living somebody else's life is fairly common, inhabiting a distinct body that isn't yours isn't though. Don't bother recording the trip (you'll just watch an hour of drooling) - but next time check out the individual people you've "acquired" and see if they're real. :thumbup:

People would pay through the nose if you could set that up as a "side effect" of a particular drug... :lol:

FWIW I once a saw a movie that had that as the plotline (it was of course the perspective of a hunted criminal who'd been murdering people IIRC) and I've never been able to figure out what it was - must have been high at the time. :laugh2:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #21376558 - 03/07/15 11:26 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

3.35 grams of cubes. It blew every other single one of my trips out of the water. The environment I was in would of blown my mind without mushrooms so I think that's why it was so strong.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinetopherchris
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #21376725 - 03/08/15 01:01 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Mushrooms. 8 grams was highest and strongest shroom trip.

My most intense, mind fuck of a trip ever?
Bottle of robotussin+DMT. But I might have had a lot of old DMT in my plug ("dmt-oxide"). Trips were always strange after that with that machine...

OfflineYearGood
Stranger

#21387319 - 03/10/15 02:32 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fractaloctopus said:
Highest dose was 20g cubes LemonTek'd with another 10g LemonTek'd after the peak. Multiple ego deaths, white outs, cellular orgasms for an hour or more, but ultimately manageable.

Strongest trip was 9g cubes LemonTek'd. Was on par with DMT. Ego death, white out, cellular orgasms, then my consciousness detached from my body and I jumped from person to person around the globe. Entirely distinct knowledge of where I was (Paris, Berlin, Los Angeles), into male and female bodies of various ages. thought I had quite serious gone insane because I couldn't figure out who or what I was in the least. Horrifying at the time, but probably one of the most amazing, cherished experiences of my life so far.

Holy shit dude, that´s insane.

I was so blown away by your answer that I created an account just to tell you that when I grow up I wanna be just like you. :smile:

One day I will get there.

InvisibleFantastic Mr. Fox
Grass Seed Connoisseur

Loc: Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: YearGood]
    #21387324 - 03/10/15 02:33 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

200x Sally d.

Never again..

--------------------
Giving is all we have, for we're just grateful to be alive

:kratom:

Offlinefractaloctopus
.mittens.

#21388437 - 03/10/15 06:01 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

YearGood said:
Quote:

fractaloctopus said:
Highest dose was 20g cubes LemonTek'd with another 10g LemonTek'd after the peak. Multiple ego deaths, white outs, cellular orgasms for an hour or more, but ultimately manageable.

Strongest trip was 9g cubes LemonTek'd. Was on par with DMT. Ego death, white out, cellular orgasms, then my consciousness detached from my body and I jumped from person to person around the globe. Entirely distinct knowledge of where I was (Paris, Berlin, Los Angeles), into male and female bodies of various ages. thought I had quite serious gone insane because I couldn't figure out who or what I was in the least. Horrifying at the time, but probably one of the most amazing, cherished experiences of my life so far.

Holy shit dude, that´s insane.

I was so blown away by your answer that I created an account just to tell you that when I grow up I wanna be just like you. :smile:

One day I will get there.

Thanks, but really these aren't doses for everyone. I naturally have a pretty high tolerance to psychedelics. The highly touted "heroic dose" of 5g in darkness? It's ok for me. Definitely a strong trip, but nothing I would really call heroic. Plus I worked my way up to the 20g + 10g trip over the course of several months. 5g, 7g, 10g, 15g, 20g, then 20g + 10g. I've been doing psychedelics for over 20 years and have a pretty firm grip on myself when doing them. Even when I was pretty sure I was completely insane, I was able to retain a sliver of control so I didn't call anyone or run out of the house screaming. Both of which I actually quite desperately wanted to do...

Heavy doses like these are perfect for getting yourself on the news in one way or another if you're not prepared. My limits are not yours, so don't dive into a heavy dose. Ease your way up and find where your personal limits are.

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #21388524 - 03/10/15 06:19 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fractaloctopus said:Even when I was pretty sure I was completely insane, I was able to retain a sliver of control so I didn't call anyone or run out of the house screaming. Both of which I actually quite desperately wanted to do...

I definitely know what you mean here. I remember one time I was dissolving, and I remember saying out loud "I hope I don't hurt anyone...."

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

OfflineYearGood
Stranger

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: SizlChest]
    #21389403 - 03/10/15 08:29 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fractaloctopus said:
Thanks, but really these aren't doses for everyone. I naturally have a pretty high tolerance to psychedelics. The highly touted "heroic dose" of 5g in darkness? It's ok for me. Definitely a strong trip, but nothing I would really call heroic. Plus I worked my way up to the 20g  10g trip over the course of several months. 5g, 7g, 10g, 15g, 20g, then 20g  10g. I've been doing psychedelics for over 20 years and have a pretty firm grip on myself when doing them. Even when I was pretty sure I was completely insane, I was able to retain a sliver of control so I didn't call anyone or run out of the house screaming. Both of which I actually quite desperately wanted to do...

Heavy doses like these are perfect for getting yourself on the news in one way or another if you're not prepared. My limits are not yours, so don't dive into a heavy dose. Ease your way up and find where your personal limits are.

I agree with you that these high doses aren't for everyone and that one should ease himself into them. 

I have only been doing shrooms for 5 months now, but it's something that the first time I tried, I felt completely at home with them. As a 36 year old, with no prior experiences with psychedelics, throughout life, I have always tried to keep true to my beliefs. A family man, stable marriage, loving father of 2 small daughters, a general good and honest working guy. This lifestyle has helped me tremendously in dealing with the substance and completely changed me for a better person.

When I say that I wanna grow up to be like you one day, is that I like that feeling of having a trip and leaving no stone unturned. That for that trip I was able to scratch that itch in a way I felt satisfied.

It's interesting that as an experienced tripper sometimes you were able to keep only a sliver of control and not freak out. This is something to keep in mind. For me what has helped is to have a mindset that no matters how much I take, the mushrooms are there to do me good, to help me. It's like the mushrooms are my friends and only want whats best for me. Even if you hit a difficult patch, you should still interpret it as something positive.

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #21389434 - 03/10/15 08:32 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

10 grams cubes or 4 gel blotters that were at least 150-200mics each. Shit gets really strange on those doses man :mindblown: realllyyyyyyy sttrrraannnggeeee

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Offlinetopherchris
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox]
    #21402030 - 03/13/15 12:23 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fantastic Mr. Fox said:
200x Sally d.

Never again..

No way....
Do emphasize, please.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: topherchris]
    #21403032 - 03/13/15 04:46 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

100g fresh cubensis, twas a groovy day.

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

OfflineNick192590
Stranger

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: sudly]
    #21403118 - 03/13/15 05:10 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

150 grams fresh, half Ecuador half B+.

Here's the trip report if anyone's interested:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20152952

Offlinetopherchris
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Nick192590]
    #21415635 - 03/16/15 12:10 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nick192590 said:
150 grams fresh, half Ecuador half B+.

Here's the trip report if anyone's interested:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20152952

I for 1 wouldn't have started with a negative movie like Requiem. Just the beginning half of that movie can make a sober day feel weird.

I see it as best to start with peaceful or funny videos/music.

High dose trips are or can be hard to control as is. No need to add effed up variables and obstacles.

InvisibleNoodleNose
Mind, Body, & Spirit

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: NoodleNose]
    #22631095 - 12/08/15 06:45 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

What an excellent thread this turned out to be.
Not sure why I waited 8 months and change to read any of the replies. :shrug: Whoops!

The last few posts kind of seemed disingenuous... not sure how you even fit 100 or 150g into your stomach. But the guy who boiled PFtek cakes into PfTea. WOW! Lmao. That's ballsy. The 30g of LemonTek is also.

I find it interesting that so many have had their strongest trip on amounts other than their highest dose. Accounting for the possibility that some have done their highest dose too soon after taking another dose [tolerance], what do you think is the factor that makes shrooms such a wild card? Is it the immeasurable/unpredictable %-psilocybin within every shroom? Or is it the state of mind with which you enter the experience? Or a combination thereof? What do you all think?

--------------------
Most "LSD" is not LSD.
There are no such things as "DMT tabs".

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

Loc: North
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: NoodleNose]
    #22631103 - 12/08/15 06:48 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

My strongest trip believe it or not was 17g Wet Cubes

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22631130 - 12/08/15 06:53 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I would say it would be 7-8G of cubes. I remember I went through 3 oz of cubes in 5 days, it was 5 days straight though, the last day I was up to 10-14G or so, but it had an effect of 3.5g with no tolerance. But the first trip of 7-8g, was a level 4+ and I had way too much fun.

When i say 7-8g, its the biggest trip i had, it was 10-14g highest dose, but it didn't have the effect of the 7-8g on the first day.

Edited by LSDollar (12/08/15 06:54 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale