Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Will this be a good idea?
    #2262949 - 01/22/04 03:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Tommorow me and my friends are going to shroom in this field area in a perfect spot. However this being England and all there's a chance it will rain conveniently.

The question is my parents will just think we are really stoned, so if the weather is ridiculous would anyone advise for or against chilling at my house instead of getting stupidly cold and wet.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will this be a good idea? [Re: Oook]
    #2263153 - 01/22/04 05:34 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'd advise you dont go to your house with ytour parents home. But, I have no idea how your parents stand on you and your friend's drug usage. Its totally up to you. Wait if see if you even have to, then decide wether or not your tripping too hard to go home. Cause if you are really tripping, your parents will most likely know you guys are more than stoned. Also keep in mind that your pupils will most likely be dialated, which is a dead give away sometimes.

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

OfflineOook
Oook!

Re: Will this be a good idea? [Re: diablovt1125]
    #2263220 - 01/22/04 06:05 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for the advice, my parents know I smoke because I can't be bothered with the whole charade of sneaking around them just to smoke some weed, my mum said it's cool for them to stay the whole night and smoke but I only asked as a backup.

I don't think they will noticed we are shroomed up, ive been on shrooms before and my parents just thought I was properly stoned. If anyone acts weird i'm just going to say its some really good stuff and its making us trip :wink:

I hope the weather holds out for tommorow so we can sit round a camp fire :laugh:

Offlinewhereislucy
Day Tripper

Loc: SE Wonderland
    #2263827 - 01/22/04 09:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

My parents know i smoke and drink, but i came home tripping balls one time and she immediately knew. She had know reason to be suspicious about me doin other drugs before, but she saw my pupils and just knew it wasnt pot. Be careful man, youll say crazy shit and act differently than a stoner, plus your eyes will just creep people out.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2264186 - 01/22/04 11:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

being in a house where you have to wory about being caught for your parents will create a bitchass situation for you, and your friends might freak about it. home is never an option. get some money togeather and get a hotel room or somthing if you need to. just dont let the hotel people know youre tripin

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2264250 - 01/22/04 11:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

tell your parents you're tripping. Mine took it pretty well after I explained why I do it

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Will this be a good idea? [Re: Gus]
    #2264277 - 01/22/04 11:49 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeh, big pupils are a dead givaway to any parent. If you have dialated pupils, they'll know you are on some other drug (not necessarily shrooms though). You definitely shouldn't go home if you are questioning what your parents will think, becaust just like zippoz said it will be a bad setting. peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineOook
Oook!

Re: Will this be a good idea? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2264741 - 01/23/04 04:22 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

thanks all, I dont think my parents can tell because I had a conversation with my mum when I was peaking(pretty hard to do it nontheless)

I think it would be a bit tricky being in the same house as my parents, but they would leave us alone and believe that because I say I only smoke weeed that it means that it's true(i'm generally really honest you see)

If we chill in this field we are going to need several tons of firewood to last us the night, which is the main drawback about being outside apart from the rain.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience