Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | 677 | 678 | 679 | 680 | 681 | 682 | 683 | 684 | 685 | 686 | 687 | 688 | 689 | Next > | Last >
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25622656 - 11/18/18 09:12 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

XUL said:
Large swaths of Islamic tenants do not agree with European  roots bedded  in Christianity. The two cultures, born from religion, are incompatible.

They have enough room. Close the borders.

Poland saved itself.

You'll have to forgive me... My code ring is still floating around in a cracker jack box somewhere, and I am unable to decipher your message.

Code ring?

I don't get it.

Speak plainly for my sake?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMalkuthian
Fetus
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25622730 - 11/18/18 09:42 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone has an idea of how the world should handle the migrant floods that will be 5 times as big as the ones we already seen, when current living areas in the middle east becomes (even more) inhospitable due to climat changes?

I would really like seeing some constructive sugestions on how to handle that when it happens, because it will happen, it's only a matter of time.

What to do?

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: XUL]
    #25622766 - 11/18/18 09:55 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

XUL said:
Large swaths of Islamic tenants do not agree with European  roots bedded  in Christianity. The two cultures, born from religion, are incompatible.

They have enough room. Close the borders.

Poland saved itself.

You'll have to forgive me... My code ring is still floating around in a cracker jack box somewhere, and I am unable to decipher your message.

Code ring?

I don't get it.

Speak plainly for my sake?

Secret Decoder ring*

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Malkuthian]
    #25622797 - 11/18/18 10:06 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:
Anyone has an idea of how the world should handle the migrant floods that will be 5 times as big as the ones we already seen, when current living areas in the middle east becomes (even more) inhospitable due to climat changes?

I would really like seeing some constructive sugestions on how to handle that when it happens, because it will happen, it's only a matter of time.

What to do?

Not to mention the africa and central America.  I'm guessing building walls and guns.

These issues need to be addressed in the last century proactively rather then it being a smash and grab operation across the globe. 

Without education,  opportunity,  and a lessening of consumption it is hopeless.

--------------------

Edited by ReposadoXochipilli (11/18/18 10:07 AM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25622855 - 11/18/18 10:34 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:

What to do?

It starts with population management, if those cultures  can't control their birth rates, it's not the burden of US/EU citizens.

The flood of migrants into the EU has been a failed policy and EU citizens are pissed off, it's not going to work going forward.

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

#25622907 - 11/18/18 10:50 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:

What to do?

africa has no sexual selection process which has lead to the idiots being propped up by foreign ngos. theres no need to be smart or resourceful when you can comfortably have 10 kids and send half to europe for gibs.

--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman]
    #25622923 - 11/18/18 10:56 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Malkuthian said:

What to do?

It starts with population management, if those cultures  can't control their birth rates, it's not the burden of US/EU citizens.

The flood of migrants into the EU has been a failed policy and EU citizens are pissed off, it's not going to work going forward.

I agree.

If entire countries are suffering, then we ought to annex them and show them how to run a country. Conversely, of America is bad, then stay the fuck out.

Cut the aid, defense spending, and close the border.

They want to have their cake and eat it too. They are about the have a wake up call.

Either you fix your own country with our aid and stay at home -- or you come here and lose aid for your entire country.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: XUL]
    #25622954 - 11/18/18 11:06 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Malkuthian said:

What to do?

I agree.

If entire countries are suffering, then we ought to annex them and show them how to run a country. Conversely, of America is bad, then stay the fuck out.

Cut the aid, defense spending, and close the border.

They want to have their cake and eat it too. They are about the have a wake up call.

Either you fix your own country with our aid and stay at home -- or you come here and lose aid for your entire country.

There's only so many resources for US/EU citizens, when you flood millions of poor economic migrants into developed nations, it comes at the cost of US/EU citizens.  There's no free lunch here.

African's can't manage themselves, that's been obvious for a very long time.  Why would the EU want millions of poor people who can't manage themselves?  That's completely counterproductive.

OfflineMalkuthian
Fetus
 User Gallery

#25623078 - 11/18/18 11:51 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting how a simple question can be so hard.

I did not ask who is at fault.
I asked what we (EU) should do when they come marching.

Saying they should start with birth control is a good idea, but it wont happen in the extent necessary.
And even if it did there are still areas which now sustain millions of people that in the fuiture will sustain 0 because of climate change. So what ever you choose to suggest and whatever is actualy done, there is an inevitability to consider:

What to do when they come marching?

Suggestions?

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Malkuthian] * 1
    #25623128 - 11/18/18 12:11 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

macron is taking over merkels position as head cunt of the eu. he is pushing for an eu army in addition to nato which protects the eu defensively. he could in theory use either army but hes a rothchilds banker globo-homo who seeks the dissolution of white majority europe. Malk the UN has a new international migration policy that is absolutely terrifying and the EU and UN might as well be one organization with how they work in lock step with one another.

these fucks are saying international migration is a human right and then on top of that they force the host countries to treat the parasites as first class citizens and then set up hate speech laws against any one that speaks against them.

check out this video from the iconoclast on exactly what type of fucked up language they are using.

gay childless cuck of a leader

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25623166 - 11/18/18 12:24 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:
Interesting how a simple question can be so hard.

I did not ask who is at fault.
I asked what we (EU) should do when they come marching.

Saying they should start with birth control is a good idea, but it wont happen in the extent necessary.
And even if it did there are still areas which now sustain millions of people that in the fuiture will sustain 0 because of climate change. So what ever you choose to suggest and whatever is actualy done, there is an inevitability to consider:

What to do when they come marching?

Suggestions?

I think it's very simple, discourage instead of encourage. 

Turn them around before they hit the borders, detain them if they reach the border and deport them quickly.

This really isn't very difficult, once the migrants know the borders are closed and it's not worth the journey,  they'll find other options.

OfflineMalkuthian
Fetus
 User Gallery

#25623286 - 11/18/18 01:36 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Other options?
Like marching into other countries?
When shit hits the fan for real there will be millions and millions of people without options marching towards all european contries, if all countries close the borders, what would the "other options" be?

If climate change hits in the middle eastern area and it's vicinity, as many scientists believe, this will be the reality.

Your suggestion is to simply not let them in?
That does not really answer the question, because these people will have no where else to go and nothing to lose, they will no take no for an answer. So what will you do when they come to us as a last resort with nothing else but death to return to?

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#25623372 - 11/18/18 02:25 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:
Other options?
When shit hits the fan for real there will be millions and millions of people without options marching towards all european contries, if all countries close the borders, what would the "other options" be?

If climate change hits in the middle eastern area and it's vicinity, as many scientists believe, this will be the reality.

That does not really answer the question, because these people will have no where else to go and nothing to lose, they will no take no for an answer. So what will you do when they come to us as a last resort with nothing else but death to return to?

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
    #25623394 - 11/18/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:

What to do?

Being real, we can already see what will likely happen, because it already has started. Increasingly militarized borders to prevent climate change refugees from entering, and am increasingly militarized police to repress social disorder. This map clearly illustrates the divided world:

Capitalism has failed to prevent to critical environmental destruction, and we are now seeing the wealthy elite turn to neo-fascism in order to hold onto their gains.

Relevant: https://eand.co/how-capitalism-torched-the-planet-and-left-it-a-smoking-fascist-greenhouse-fe687e99f070

And this essay has some constructive thoughts : https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/anonymous-desert

But really, I think specifics will depend on how best to respond to the different local flavours of fascism and climate change, as they arise. Unfortunately, I think most action will be limited to resisting growing state repression in the coming decades, without a huge ability to directly assist those outside the walls.

If we are hoping for the best outcome, I would recommend looking at refugee squats and migrant mutual aid in the Mediterranean region (particularly Greece and Italy) for some insight into how we could start a response to climate change refugees. https://unicornriot.ninja/2018/greeces-first-housing-squat-for-refugees-migrants-notara-26/

I think the mediterranean will continue to be hotter (in both physical and social climates) than the rest of the walled off world, and will prove more troublesome to state authoritarianism, so keep your eye on actions comings out of the region.

--------------------

OfflineMalkuthian
Fetus
 User Gallery

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: lowbrow] * 2
    #25623432 - 11/18/18 02:56 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

"send them back".

What does that mean, rounding them up and throwing them onto trailer that brings them back to a desert without food for them to starve to death? Is that your suggestion?

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

#25623656 - 11/18/18 04:51 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Do what hungary does. Build a wall and accept no asylum seekers. Ban the open society foundation amd ngos from subverting the will of the natives and give the middle finger to the EU.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Malkuthian] * 1
    #25623661 - 11/18/18 04:58 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:
Other options?

You're speculating they're all going to be staving to death or something.  You do realize food can be sent to people in that region of the world? 

Again, they need to control their population growth, it's not the responsibility of EU citiizens to clean up their mess.

The borders need to be defended, otherwise there's really no point of even having a nation state. 

At the end of the day, if it's about the survival of one's homeland or people from another part of the world, I think the choice is quite clear what the vast majority of people will choose.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: JHOVA]
    #25623664 - 11/18/18 04:59 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JHOVA said:
Do what hungary does. Build a wall and accept no asylum seekers. Ban the open society foundation amd ngos from subverting the will of the natives and give the middle finger to the EU.

Poland doesn't have a migrant crisis, it's very simple, no migrants allowed.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 3
    #25623674 - 11/18/18 05:06 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

JHOVA said:

Poland doesn't have a migrant crisis, it's very simple, no migrants allowed.

And that’s why Poland has one of the best economies in the world.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25623679 - 11/18/18 05:07 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Look if we just make sure 85% of the world’s population dies, things will be fine.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | 677 | 678 | 679 | 680 | 681 | 682 | 683 | 684 | 685 | 686 | 687 | 688 | 689 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom