Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348 | Next > | Last >
OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman]
    #23932504 - 12/16/16 01:30 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

... y...yeeeeah... yep!

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 1
    #23932909 - 12/16/16 04:20 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

qman said:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/15/cologne-one-year-arrests-fewer-convictions/

"A total of 1.310 individuals claim to have been victims of crime. Among them, 662 say they were sexually attacked and 28 claimed they were raped"

"Police have only been able to track down and bring a mere 35 migrants to court-of those, 24 were found guilty of crimes"

"A German MP revealed that the Cologne attacks were largely absent from the Police Crime Statistics (PKS) which only counted 17 out of the 513 sexual assaults reported"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/cologne-attacks-wiped-record/

Well, if the government doesn't bring these parasites to justice, the people will bring in their own form of justice. 

Not reporting sexual crimes by migrants doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's only going to make the backlash multiples worse when it happens.

Don't you worry Qman, the German people will get those filthy sand niggers vigilante style! You'd best prepare your popcorn and KY Jelly!

Thanks to people like Tip and the blood on his hands.

Each time you say I have blood on my hands, you can't really explain why. You argue against positions I haven't taken and salivate over this fantasy that the consensus is that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #23932948 - 12/16/16 04:31 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

oh that's what he wants. to dispense with every heathen.

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:
the police wouldn't even do anything about it anyway, they're retards. LOL

Especially when they're given orders not to do their jobs for political reasons.

and they follow through, because they are unable to do a job, because rhetoric like yours makes people fear for the ultimate collapse of humanity. thing is there's no escaping that.

i've got my rifle, so i'm feeling pretty good about myself here in Canada.

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote] * 2
    #23933094 - 12/16/16 05:27 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
... and salivate over this fantasy that the consensus is that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree

That's what I can't get over lmao! I do believe we are in the presence of a sick fuck.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #23933523 - 12/16/16 07:57 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:
... and salivate over this fantasy that the consensus is that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree

That's what I can't get over lmao! I do believe we are in the presence of a sick fuck.

So advocating a policy that leads directly to the suicide of Europe and probable civil war is all good, but pointing out the inevitable consequences of this policy makes one a sick fuck?

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #23933535 - 12/16/16 08:00 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

no one is advocating for that. you think a migrant crisis (which ensued because of ISIS) is a "policy". it's not. PS: the US does, however, have agencies which coordinate with EU countries to actively promote race mixing as their main cause- but again, that isn't policy. it's just the nature of the USA.

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 2
    #23933559 - 12/16/16 08:05 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:

So advocating a policy that leads directly to the suicide of Europe and probable civil war is all good, but pointing out the inevitable consequences of this policy makes one a sick fuck?

I actually didn't say any of that, and neither did Tipote... I literally have no idea where any of what you just said came from. It must be something to do with your presuppositions about what I am supposed to believe.

A person is a sick fuck when they, as Tipote put it: 'Salivate over a fantasy that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree'.

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/16/16 08:06 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #23934830 - 12/17/16 09:01 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

qman said:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/15/cologne-one-year-arrests-fewer-convictions/

"A total of 1.310 individuals claim to have been victims of crime. Among them, 662 say they were sexually attacked and 28 claimed they were raped"

"Police have only been able to track down and bring a mere 35 migrants to court-of those, 24 were found guilty of crimes"

"A German MP revealed that the Cologne attacks were largely absent from the Police Crime Statistics (PKS) which only counted 17 out of the 513 sexual assaults reported"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/cologne-attacks-wiped-record/

Well, if the government doesn't bring these parasites to justice, the people will bring in their own form of justice. 

Not reporting sexual crimes by migrants doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's only going to make the backlash multiples worse when it happens.

Don't you worry Qman, the German people will get those filthy sand niggers vigilante style! You'd best prepare your popcorn and KY Jelly!

Thanks to people like Tip and the blood on his hands.

Each time you say I have blood on my hands, you can't really explain why. You argue against positions I haven't taken and salivate over this fantasy that the consensus is that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree

"you can't really explain why"

Because you have promoted and advocated for the migration of third world leeches into the EU for moral reasons, even with the knowledge that this form of "cultural diversity" is a proven social-economic disaster. 

"You argue against positions I haven't taken"

You believed it was going to be a Muslim and European utopia, are you now having second thoughts?

"salivate over this fantasy that the consensus is that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree"

No, I see the warning signs of a backlash that people like you are going to be ultimately responsible for, is the red on your hands starting to make you feel nervous already?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23934845 - 12/17/16 09:05 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:

I never promoted this policy, I'm just pointing out the potential backlash that has already started, people like Merkel are the "sick fuck" in this situation.

I'm sure you think people like Tip are just really nice people with no responsibility or accountability for innocent people getting killed.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: akira_akuma]
    #23934848 - 12/17/16 09:08 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
no one is advocating for that. you think a migrant crisis (which ensued because of ISIS) is a "policy". it's not. PS: the US does, however, have agencies which coordinate with EU countries to actively promote race mixing as their main cause- but again, that isn't policy. it's just the nature of the USA.

Merkel specifically said to come to the EU, are you purposely blind to this policy?  :flowstone:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#23934855 - 12/17/16 09:11 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:

I actually didn't say any of that, and neither did Tipote... I literally have no idea where any of what you just said came from. It must be something to do with your presuppositions about what I am supposed to believe.

A person is a sick fuck when they, as Tipote put it: 'Salivate over a fantasy that everyone is about to go on a xenophobic murder spree'.

I agree that we might be in the presence of a "sick fuck", you're just not looking in the correct direction. :shrug:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #23934858 - 12/17/16 09:14 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:

This is the "cultural diversity" defense mechanism at work, blame others for their delusional classroom theories falling apart before their eyes. 

This whole plan looked so much better on the chalkboard. :rofl2:

Offlineakira_akuma

#23934862 - 12/17/16 09:16 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

Merkel specifically said to come to the EU, are you purposely blind to this policy?  :flowstone:

that's not what i said.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#23934981 - 12/17/16 10:17 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

that's not what i said.

:lolwut:    "you think a migrant crisis is a 'policy', it's not"-"that's not what I said."

It was a policy, you're confused again. :shrug:

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 1
    #23935017 - 12/17/16 10:33 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

no, you're confused as all fuck. a crisis isn't a policy.

why can't we call people idiots on this forum, it's just a shit show anyway.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#23935124 - 12/17/16 11:16 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:

It was a self induced crisis from policy, so yes the current crisis is current policy.

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 2
    #23935211 - 12/17/16 12:01 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:

I never promoted this policy, I'm just pointing out the potential backlash that has already started, people like Merkel are the "sick fuck" in this situation.

First and foremost, Germany had a legal obligation to provide a safe haven for refugees. Your disregard for the law is, fortunately, not shared the world over.

With that said, I do believe Merkel is a centrist cunt, who tried to import as much cheap labor as she could, on behalf of German businesses, to the detriment of her own people. However, salivating over the potential social upheaval that may result from this, is far more reprehensible.

Quote:

I'm sure you think people like Tip are just really nice people with no responsibility or accountability for innocent people getting killed.

Tip is a nice person, with no responsibility (and therefore no accountability required) for innocent people getting killed. It's the assholes, as I have said, salivating over the potential social upheaval that might lead to the deaths of innocents, that have blood on their hands. You encourage this behavior.

--------------------
FARTS

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23935223 - 12/17/16 12:06 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

It was a self induced crisis from policy, so yes the current crisis is current policy.

Well, it was conservative America that created the crisis in the first place, so you have yourself to thank.

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/17/16 12:08 PM)

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23935237 - 12/17/16 12:10 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I'm curious now, Qman: Are we expected to believe that you are not pining for a bloodbath? I don't think anyone believes that.

--------------------
FARTS

Offlineqman
Stranger

#23935375 - 12/17/16 12:59 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:

First and foremost, Germany had a legal obligation to provide a safe haven for refugees. Your disregard for the law is, fortunately, not shared the world over.

With that said, I do believe Merkel is a centrist cunt, who tried to import as much cheap labor as she could, on behalf of German businesses, to the detriment of her own people. However, salivating over the potential social upheaval that may result from this, is far more reprehensible.

Quote:

Tip is a nice person, with no responsibility (and therefore no accountability required) for innocent people getting killed. It's the assholes, as I have said, salivating over the potential social upheaval that might lead to the deaths of innocents, that have blood on their hands. You encourage this behavior.

"Germany had a legal obligation to provide a safe haven for refugees"

This is true, too bad they're almost entirely economic migrants.

"Your disregard for the law"

It's not me that has disregard for laws, it's the EU bureaucrats and Merkel that have NO regard for borders or immigration laws. 

"Tip is a nice person, with no responsibility for getting people killed"

Nice people with good intentions still hold responsibility for their miscalculations that get innocent people killed.

"You encourage this behavior"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-far-right-party-afd-enters-berlin-state-parliament-for-first-time-a7315741.html

No, the rise of the far-right parties across the EU is because of people like Tip pushing their failed ideology of "cultural diversity" on civilized populations.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom