Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 1
    #23903324 - 12/07/16 01:08 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
If someone just pulled the seat up on the toilet bowl, we wouldn't be cleaning up all of the piss on it today. :shrug:  Bottom line, this disaster and outcome were highly predictable if one wasn't a delusional "cultural diversity" moron.

You make a really good point here Q, but let me just fix one thing for you here

Quote:

If someone just pulled the seat up on the toilet bowl, we wouldn't be cleaning up all of the piss on it today. :shrug:  Bottom line, this disaster and outcome were highly predictable if one wasn't a delusional "cultural diversity" colonialist ME interventionist  moron.

shit. That could keep going for a long time. nevermind. it turns out that there were a lot of morons, going back quite a way, involved in this fiasco.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 3
    #23903372 - 12/07/16 01:24 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
BLM for one.

Based on a false premise.

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Oh no a group of people getting pissed that their government is giving a small group preferential treatment and screwing over its own citizens?

Well thats fine if its an unaccountable, overzealous police force. Not fine if its a migrant crisis.

I never said a "liberal reaction" can't be justified, you're the one suggesting that might be my position, nice strawman.

You literally said "what liberal reaction" and now youre bitching when I answer your question.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 4
    #23903388 - 12/07/16 01:30 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
If someone just pulled the seat up on the toilet bowl, we wouldn't be cleaning up all of the piss on it today. :shrug:

You're telling people they can't use your toilet in the first place.  So instead of a few drops of piss on your bowl, you may end up cleaning piss off the side of your house instead.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Male User Gallery

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #23903398 - 12/07/16 01:33 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

:mindblown:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #23903589 - 12/07/16 02:17 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Or maybe you have nothing of value to conttibute.

I'll contribute that 'conttibute' is not the correct spelling of contribute.

I'll also contribute that whether you find it valuable is immaterial.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 4
    #23903693 - 12/07/16 02:34 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
What liberal reaction?  Aren't they now just curled up in a ball sucking on their thumbs at this point?

Lol!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

You have no idea. Did you not see the 3,000 veterans who came to the aid of the Natives and shut down the DAPL, and put an end to the tyranny of "law enforcement officials"? That's a liberal reaction to injustice. Were you not present for the occupy movement? Did you not see the 10's of thousands of supporters at the Bernie rallies?

There is leftist rage brewing. Conservatives are aging and dying.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23903764 - 12/07/16 02:51 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

qman said:
What liberal reaction?  Aren't they now just curled up in a ball sucking on their thumbs at this point?

Lol!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

You have no idea. Did you not see the 3,000 veterans who came to the aid of the Natives and shut down the DAPL, and put an end to the tyranny of "law enforcement officials"? That's a liberal reaction to injustice. Were you not present for the occupy movement? Did you not see the 10's of thousands of supporters at the Bernie rallies?

There is leftist rage brewing. Conservatives are aging and dying.

"That's a liberal reaction to injustice"

No it's not, the first liberal reaction to perceive injustice is to slander the people you disagree with, you're an expert on that tactic.  :lol:

Standing up to the government is just liberal phenomenon?  I don't think so.

Would those 3,000 veterans consider themselves "liberals", most would NOT in my opinion.

"There is leftist rage brewing"

After 8 years of Obama and Brexit/Trump victories.

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 3
    #23903798 - 12/07/16 03:00 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
"That's a liberal reaction to injustice"

No it's not, the first liberal reaction to perceive injustice is to slander the people you disagree with, you're an expert on that tactic.  :lol:

Says the guy who slanders entire racial groups, on a forum where his buddy slanders single mothers.

He didn't say that was 'the first liberal reaction'. He said it was 'a liberal reaction', which it was. I feel like I just watched a kindergartner make a finger-painting and deem it to be comparable to the Mona Lisa.

Quote:

Standing up to the government is just liberal phenomenon?  I don't think so.

Would those 3,000 veterans consider themselves "liberals", most would NOT in my opinion.

Native American water rights at DAPL were a liberal cause.

Quote:

"There is leftist rage brewing"

After 8 years of Obama and Brexit/Trump victories.

... umm.. yeah... Brexit wasn't a conservative thing, exclusively. In fact, for a long time Corbyn had advocated it. A long time before the referendum.

Also, Trump isn't a conservative. He's a populist with views from both sides of the aisle.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/07/16 03:01 PM)

Male User Gallery

#23903868 - 12/07/16 03:18 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I like this one:

"is there a practical way of combining progress towards the attainment of truth with progress towards its acceptance?  A possible solution of the problem is suggested by reflection on strategic principles---which point to the importance of maintaining an object consistently and, also, of pursuing it in a way adapted to circumstances.  Opposition to the truth is inevitable, especially if it takes the form of a new idea, but the degree of resistance can be diminished---by giving thought not only to the aim but to the method of approach.  Avoid a frontal attack on a long established position; instead, seek to turn it by flank movement, so that a more penetrable side is exposed to the thrust of truth.  But, in any such indirect approach, take care not to diverge from the truth---for nothing is more fatal to its real advancement than to laps into untruth.
    The meaning of these reflections may be made clearer by illustration from one's own experience.  Looking back on the stages by which various fresh ideas gained acceptance, it can be seen that the process was eased when they could be presented, not as something radically new, but as the revival in modern terms of a time-honoured principle or practice that had been forgotten.  This required not deception, but care to trace the connection---since 'there is nothing ne under the sun'.  A notable example wad the way that the opposition to mechanization was diminished by showing that the mobile armoured vehicle---the fast moving tank---was fundamentally the heir of the armoured horseman, and thus the natural means of reviving the decisive role which cavalry had played in past ages." - B.H. Liddel Hart

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #23903984 - 12/07/16 03:41 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
I like this one:

"is there a practical way of combining progress towards the attainment of truth with progress towards its acceptance?  A possible solution of the problem is suggested by reflection on strategic principles---which point to the importance of maintaining an object consistently and, also, of pursuing it in a way adapted to circumstances.  Opposition to the truth is inevitable, especially if it takes the form of a new idea, but the degree of resistance can be diminished---by giving thought not only to the aim but to the method of approach.  Avoid a frontal attack on a long established position; instead, seek to turn it by flank movement, so that a more penetrable side is exposed to the thrust of truth.  But, in any such indirect approach, take care not to diverge from the truth---for nothing is more fatal to its real advancement than to laps into untruth.
    The meaning of these reflections may be made clearer by illustration from one's own experience.  Looking back on the stages by which various fresh ideas gained acceptance, it can be seen that the process was eased when they could be presented, not as something radically new, but as the revival in modern terms of a time-honoured principle or practice that had been forgotten.  This required not deception, but care to trace the connection---since 'there is nothing ne under the sun'.  A notable example wad the way that the opposition to mechanization was diminished by showing that the mobile armoured vehicle---the fast moving tank---was fundamentally the heir of the armoured horseman, and thus the natural means of reviving the decisive role which cavalry had played in past ages." - B.H. Liddel Hart

That's a good quote. I don't have patience for this sort of finesse anymore. Not when I watch guys like Qman lay blanket statements over my half-black gf, or the other asshole do the same to my mother.

--------------------
FARTS

Offlineqman
Stranger

#23904266 - 12/07/16 04:49 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I don't recall making any sort of "blanket statement" regarding your GF, I'm sure she's a lovely woman and you're lucky to have her.

For someone that dishes out a lot of slanderous statements, you sure are a sensitive type. :lol:

OfflineCrumist
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman]
    #23904517 - 12/07/16 06:15 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

How on earth is spending money on gigantic, measurable improvements in millions of lives a "disaster," but the shitstorm they are fleeing isn't? By taking in these refugees for a period, then relocating them better falls in line with "assistance-from-a-distance"

How many of your tax dollars is a saved human life worth?

The only "piss on the seat" is the resurgence of your tribalistic way of thinking

--------------------
'I am all for resources being allocated to the widowed single mother of 3, lost husband over seas fighting for our country. I am for vets getting mental health access and resources following war. I am not for free money cause a woman can't close her legs or some chump with low testosterone no going to work cause "i'm sad."' -finalexplosion
Nice knowin ya'll! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23904704/vc/1#23904704

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #23904527 - 12/07/16 06:19 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

"Angela Merkel will have to spend E2.52 billion on deporting a million migrants from Germany by the end of next year, a new report has revealed."

Good job Merkel, waste billions opening the door and then billions kicking them out, sounds like a liberal pipedream turning into a real life nightmare.  :facepalm:

what's far left in one place, is the norm in another. you're talking about Germany, yet constantly comparing their actions to what "liberals everywhere" do.

again full of stuff...not good stuff. but shit.

Quote:

qman said:
If someone just pulled the seat up on the toilet bowl, we wouldn't be cleaning up all of the piss on it today. :shrug:  Bottom line, this disaster and outcome were highly predictable if one wasn't a delusional "cultural diversity" moron.

it's fine to have cultural diversity, and not be a "anti-cultural diversity moron". i like curry, for example. yummy stuff.

multi-ethnic societies can flourish, with no problems. it's the refusal to assimilate that is the problem...you probably won't find a single person here who would presume otherwise. so you're just, as usual, preaching to a choir, whom are more keenly aware of the notion of what works and what doesn't, then you appear to be, with your constant proclamations.

Quote:

ballsalsa said:

Quote:

If someone just pulled the seat up on the toilet bowl, we wouldn't be cleaning up all of the piss on it today. :shrug:  Bottom line, this disaster and outcome were highly predictable if one wasn't a delusional "cultural diversity" colonialist ME interventionist  moron.

shit. That could keep going for a long time. nevermind. it turns out that there were a lot of morons, going back quite a way, involved in this fiasco.

can't take back the past! :cookiemonster:

*pats back*

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Or maybe you have nothing of value to conttibute.

I'll contribute that 'conttibute' is not the correct spelling of contribute.

I'll also contribute that whether you find it valuable is immaterial.

oh look at Luv try and stroke his ego.

hey Luv over here! i mentioned you! :hi:

Edited by akira_akuma (12/07/16 06:27 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23904923 - 12/07/16 07:56 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
I don't recall making any sort of "blanket statement" regarding your GF, I'm sure she's a lovely woman and you're lucky to have her.

For someone that dishes out a lot of slanderous statements, you sure are a sensitive type. :lol:

She's half black, and you are a racist. So, yes, you have.

--------------------
FARTS

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #23905267 - 12/07/16 09:49 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Have you leftists who are pontificating about how many millions of Muslims Europe is obligated to spread their legs for ever actually been to Europe?

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #23905278 - 12/07/16 09:53 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

The Rape of Europa.

Where have I heard that term before....

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 2
    #23905301 - 12/07/16 10:02 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
Have you leftists who are pontificating about how many millions of Muslims Europe is obligated to spread their legs for ever actually been to Europe?

why would i go to Europe? it's always been a feudal land of iniquity. it's why we left there in the first place, and came here.

Edited by akira_akuma (12/08/16 04:33 PM)

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #23905880 - 12/08/16 06:19 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:

I currently live in Europe. When was the last time you visited Europe?

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote]
    #23905971 - 12/08/16 07:38 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Paris- good times. :facepalm:

"This is Paris today, October 2016" So sad.

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

viktor said:

But that's racist, right?

***conveniently doesn't have to answer because he ran away like a little baby :whatever:

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #23906027 - 12/08/16 08:09 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

viktor said:

He lives in Europe.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

viktor said:

why would i go to Europe? it's always been feudal land of iniquity. it's why we left there in the first place, and came here.

Every now and then you crack me the fuck up Akira... Inbetween, I don't have a clue what you are talking about a lot of the time lmao

--------------------
FARTS

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom