Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Bouncing Bear Botanicals shipping and handling
    #2262442 - 01/22/04 11:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I read on the site that they have a shipping and handling flat rate of $5.00. I live in Canada and decided to do a 'mock' order to see if the shipping costs would change but it was still $5.00. I find this to be an amazing deal compared to other US based sources which charge like $17.00 for shipping to Canada. Bouncing Bear ships anywhere around the world for 5 bucks flat???

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Bouncing Bear Botanicals shipping and handling [Re: chodamunky]
    #2264770 - 01/23/04 04:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

here in australia,i ordered some amanita and it got caught up at customs.
the excuse they used was no dry goods like plants and fungus,which was pretty fucking stupid.
i would only be allowed to get it if it was "treated".
pretty hypocritical seeing that i got some crap herbal smoke called merlins blend through.

OfflineBlador
Stranger
Loc: Rio
    #2267201 - 01/24/04 02:03 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

They do ship anywhere for $5. I've ordered 3 times from them. Once it cost them over $6, but the other times they paid less than $5, so they probably didn't care.

One of my orders also got caught at the customs, about $40 worth of herbs. I was supposed to have a phytosanitary certificate. That really sucks. I think it's pointless to enforce such regulations since they only check about 10-30 percent of the packages that arrive, and theoretically only one package with contaminated herbs could be enough to spread a new organism here. Also, what's the probability of something bad happening from 130g of dried herbs? :frown:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #2277959 - 01/27/04 04:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Any of you folks care to let me know how long it took to receive your orders? I just placed one...

Bah...Your all in strange countries...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum