Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING...
    #2257302 - 01/20/04 07:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

SHARE YOUR FIRST TIME TRIPPING STORIES...

MY FIRST TIME was in 8th grade. i took 1.75 grams while my friend smoked marijuana and my other friend took ecstacy for the first time. i stuffed the stems and caps into a churro at my friend's house and ate them that way (pretty good way i think).

the plan was to hang out with my friend's sister and drive around (who had just gotten her driver's liscence) and one of her friends. about half an hour i noticed i was having headrushes and was feeling a little bit of an unsettled stomach (the classic come-up). i was lying on the ground shortly after and staring at my friend's figurine packed shelves and watching the figurines swaying and the shelves breathing. I WAS TRIPPING.

we left the house shortly after this and drove around the town for a while. We stopped to use the bathroom at a pizza place and when i got out of the car i was amazed that my feet weren't doing any work and it actually felt like i was hovering. when i got into the pizza place i had to sit down by the door of the bathroom and wait for my friend to finish, all the while trying not to start cracking up while watching the patrons of the restaraunt.

it was finally my turn and i went into the bathroom. it was a standard cube painted white but when i looked to the far end (15 feet) it looked twice as far and it looked like the toilet was really small and the room shrank at the opposite end. i then looked in the mirror . it looked like i had really long canine like features, which didn't scare me, it just tripped me out.

the rest of the night was fun, kind of a blur, but i remember hitting up random spots and that it was raining and i had to run down the dark road in the rain to catch up with my friend. there were also bamboo walls on the road and those TRIPPED ME OUT. i also thought there was glitter all over my friend's face all night, he kept saying NO but i swore it was there.

when the end of the trip came on i didn't want it to end and just though to myself, WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME I GET TO DO THIS. this wasn't a trip that made me think too much (compared to my other trips), it was just a great time.

NOW YOU SHARE...and seperate paragraphs, it makes things easier to read .

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: TODAY]
    #2257405 - 01/20/04 07:47 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

8th grade?!?!?!

my first time tripping was freshman year in college...and im still a freshman in college. anyway, it was awesome.

i remember becoming very uncomfortable thinking i went too far for my first time. i convinced myself that i was gonna have a good time, and as soon as my friend gave me a copy of dr seuss' "oh, the places you'll go" i was. i stared at the book for about 2 hours, then i got up and walked around the rest of the trip looking at the carpet and ceiling.

im doin it again in a week or two, any tips to make the come up a little easier?

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: IamHungry]
    #2257427 - 01/20/04 07:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm. tips eh? There are a bunch of tips out there. hwo much are you taking? I (still) want to try this:

Intoxication contest-
1/2 a gram every 20 minutes, chicken style, until someone says "yo, i dont want to take another half gram, this will be plenty"

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2257626 - 01/20/04 08:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

lol, that is an awesome idea!!! (for experienced users only  :eek:)

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: IamHungry]
    #2257999 - 01/20/04 10:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

IamHungry said:
8th grade?!?!?!

yeah, i started drugs early (i was curious :cool:).  end of 7th grade i started smoking weed, in 8th grade i first experimented with LSD, shrooms, and ecstacy.

Quote:

IamHungry said:my first time tripping was freshman year in college...and im still a freshman in college.  anyway, it was awesome.

i'm a freshman in college right now too.  i haven't shroomed yet since being here but hopefully i will be shrooming this weekend.

Quote:

IamHungry said:im doin it again in a week or two, any tips to make the come up a little easier?

my come-ups consist of headrushes and an uneasy stomach.  i know these feelings will pass so i just tell myself the uneasyness will pass and i will soon be tripping and having a great time.  this helps me alot, then i just enjoy the trip!!  good luck doing them again soon...report!!  later

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2258018 - 01/20/04 10:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

To make a great long story short (I don't really feel like writing it all out) I stared at myself in the mirror for a very long time, stared at the sky while smoking numerous cigs, admired the moving walls, and hoped it would never end.
I will always remember my first time.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: Harbinger]
    #2258084 - 01/20/04 10:45 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i will always remember my first time too but the upcomming ones will be better, i'm sure of it.

are cigs good while tripping? i bet they feel good and make the trip more intense but i'd probably not smoke them because i think too much on shrooms. i'd probably decide they were evil and wouldn't smoke them.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2258100 - 01/20/04 10:48 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TODAY said:
i will always remember my first time too but the upcomming ones will be better, i'm sure of it.

are cigs good while tripping? i bet they feel good and make the trip more intense but i'd probably not smoke them because i think too much on shrooms. i'd probably decide they were evil and wouldn't smoke them.

Oh man, I smoke em like crazy when I trip. One of the things I've come to enjoy most while I trip is just sit outside under a clear night, staring up at the sky smoking cigs. My mind just races, I love it.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #2258310 - 01/20/04 11:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

first time i was 16 and candyflipped at a carnival
unforgetable

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2258445 - 01/21/04 12:14 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

One of my buddies took geltabs like everyweekend when he was 12. anyways, the first time i ingested a pyschedelic compund i was 10 and i took a swig of my bro's mush tea. First time i tripped i was 15 and i took a couple blotters.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: Harbinger]
    #2258981 - 01/21/04 04:45 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I smoke like a pack-pack 1/2 of newports a day, but when Im trippin' cigs taste like shit, and it isn't enjoyable while I'm on shrooms.. but I still smoke them while trippin just not as much.

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Invisiblefearfect
Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: HyperSpace]
    #2260443 - 01/21/04 04:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

cigs do taste like shit. very paper like on shrooms. i just like watching the fire dance around the edges... does anyone else notice how it crawls?

OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

#2261082 - 01/21/04 08:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TODAY said:
Quote:

IamHungry said:
8th grade?!?!?!

yeah, i started drugs early (i was curious :cool:).  end of 7th grade i started smoking weed, in 8th grade i first experimented with LSD, shrooms, and ecstacy.

Quote:

IamHungry said:my first time tripping was freshman year in college...and im still a freshman in college.  anyway, it was awesome.

i'm a freshman in college right now too.  i haven't shroomed yet since being here but hopefully i will be shrooming this weekend.

Quote:

IamHungry said:im doin it again in a week or two, any tips to make the come up a little easier?

my come-ups consist of headrushes and an uneasy stomach.  i know these feelings will pass so i just tell myself the uneasyness will pass and i will soon be tripping and having a great time.  this helps me alot, then i just enjoy the trip!!  good luck doing them again soon...report!!  later

Funny, i started smokind bud at the end of 7th grade maybe shroomed once then 8th grade came i was shroomin looking for acid ,smokin bud and stuff.

--------------------

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: Gorian]
    #2261275 - 01/21/04 09:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

My first trip ever was the strongest mushroom trip I ever had. it was in ninth grade, and I had just bought an eigth from a pretty shady guy. Anyway I hadnt noticed the effects until maybe after an hour more. I was in my friends bed no shirt on and in the dark. Occasiocally my friends would check up on me and see if I wanted anything to drink, some of them thought it would be fun to scare me and of rthe most part they were pretty sucesful. The things I saw left me in aw, The celing eating a fan, looking in the mirror and watching myself age (a classic halluication on shrooms it seems), curtains dancing and such. Probably the highlight was walking up to my friends dad and saying "your face is melting" and then just turning my back on him and running outside leaving my clohes behind. I felt an immense feeling of freedom and joy. I only get that care free type happiness feeling it seems on shrooms though. On acid and Dpt, I found my emotions to change every two seconds.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: Trip]
    #2261737 - 01/22/04 12:37 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

^^that's great!!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: Gorian]
    #2261739 - 01/22/04 12:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Gorian said:
Funny, i started smokind bud at the end of 7th grade maybe shroomed once then 8th grade came i was shroomin looking for acid ,smokin bud and stuff.

you are probably one of my good friend that i did this with from back in the day...lol.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineCheshireKaT
CheshireKaT

Loc: Orlando, FL
    #2261765 - 01/22/04 12:52 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know if this will count or not. But it's a good laugh in any case. My frist time trippin wasn't on shrooms - it was DMT. I had never done anything other than smoke pot before and had NO IDEA what to expect. My boyfriend had been playing old school final fantasy video games all day long. And I had gotten quite bored of watching him play. So he convinced me to do a DMT trip with him that night.

Well - first I remember laying on the bed feeling like total shit. Then I remember my boyfriend was playing his bass guitar .. and all of the sudden it started to hit me because I all of the sudden felt like I was on the damn tea cup ride. Next thing I know my head is in the toilet (not fun). When I was done and sat up on my knees, listening to the music in the background I felt fantastic & thought I was on a raft to go see Marilyn Manson in concert on some island. (that was the music in the background at the time).

A friend of ours had left his keys at the apartment and my boyfriend decided we should go on an "adventure" to give him his keys back. When we left the apartment I automatically felt like I was in a final fantasy game and I was one of the side-kicks you bring along on your journey. Only I thought I was a ghost. We walked to one apartment and the guy said they weren't there. He never once looked in my direction and I was attempting to act like I wasn't messed up. So I thought I was still invisible because he didn't see me. We go to another apartment to look for them - the guy said they weren't there.. and then 2 other guys walked out and stood there. Now I saw myself in one of those battle scenes and they were the bad guys (because they always appear in threes). Then the guy looked at me and was like 'is she trippin too?'

That was it. I panicked because I thought I was invisible and now this prick could see me. I didn't know what to do because I was still trying to keep my composure. Well, we made it through that event - then my boyfriend hauled ass downstairs and for some reason I ended up getting a HUGE fear of stairs. It took me damn near 10 minutes to get down 1 flight of stairs. I just felt like I was walking on a tight rope and was going to fall or something. We made it back to my boyfriends place to find that his friend was there now. I couldn't fathom why we went all over the world to find him when we could have just sat around at the apartment for him to return.

We chilled in the apartment the rest of the night.. looking at lava lamps and talking (which was hard because I couldn't seem to make sense of anything) One of the last things I remember, his other friend put on a cd and we were listening to it (it was a mix cd of aphex twin & other shit) - when out of no where .. the damn theme music from the final fantasy movie comes on and it's blasting. I just about jumped outta my skin.. all the lights were out and I was just laying on the bed and there was only a dim green glow from the cd player. Because of all the crazy orchestral music I thought an army was after me.

I dunno - this was a pretty lame story .. but I find it amazing how it was my first time .. and it wasn't a bad trip.. I was never really freaked out b/c I naturally have the tendancy to just accept strange things anyway. The next day I was just amazed how absolutely NOTHING happened that night .. but I had so much fun and it was so entertaining to me. Hope I didn't bore ya too much.

--------------------
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: MY FIRST TIME TRIPPING... [Re: CheshireKaT]
    #2262036 - 01/22/04 03:24 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

awesome trip  :thumbup:...lol, not boring at all.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Offline138
Stranger
    #2262239 - 01/22/04 08:07 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

First time I tripped I was 15. I had 4 dried grams of shrooms and later on in the trip 2 E. The one thing I will always remember is how shocking the come up was... I couldn't believe how amazing it felt and then suddenly the whole world changed. I had this strong feeling of familiarity with everything I was experiencing. It was one of the best days of my life.

OfflineJOB
Stranger
    #2265979 - 01/23/04 02:18 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

19 yrs old. i ate a little more than 4 gm of dried shrooms. My girlfriend turned me on to them. once the nausea and nervous energy left, and i learned to deal with that "empty" feeling i get in my chest everytime i shroom, I had a conversation with a line of trees in my backyard. I can't remember what was said now (it was 11 years ago) but i remember the trees swaying and whispering to me answering questions i had.

my dog avoided me. almost like she didn't know me. I couldn't be inside... and to this day, i don't like being inside tripping. i could never stand the walls breathing.

as night fell, i watched the grass in my backyard sway and wave likea lake, except the wave went up the side of my appartment building and the sky seemed like it was right in front of my face. like touching my face.

clear night except for a few clouds. the clouds that were there morphed into different shapes... mostly naked women(go figure) and I kid you not, i saw a face in the clouds smile at me, then inhale one of the naked women. i freaked. luckily my girl was there to babysit me. she was sober, except for some kind nugs. i couldn't explain to her what had happened and she didn't believe me a week later when i finally did.

after the crazy sky visuals, i went back to talking to the trees and plants. the trees seemed like they were trying to wrap around me, and for the first time i had that all knowing sensation, where everything made sense in the universe. like everything came rushing in at once and it was too much.

i pretty much started freaking out, so my girl brought me in the house and laid my head on her lap. i remember my tongue feeling like it split down the middle and forked so i could lick the insides of both my cheeks at once. wierd, i know. i still get that feeling when i dose really high. i don't know how long i laid there giggling and playing with my girlfriends hair but that's pretty much how i ended up.

it was an awakening for me. it showed me it's power and it's gentle, fun side. a beautiful and profound day.

BEST TIME SHROOMING: fishing on the little miami river with my brother. 8 hours on the banks of this river... 2 fish. haha.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract