Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
im not emo even though i sound like it!
    #2257995 - 01/21/04 12:19 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

skip the writinf i did if it annoys u...........

if u cant trust love if u cant trust that its strength is stronger then time and hate and injustice and that love is a pool of energy that never runs out then what can you trust when love fails u search for more love only to find blank sheets of paper where a story was once told and u see the future this struggle against an unseen force the force of destiny draging u along the bottom of a miserable world that brings u down as high as u may go my love my passion a thing of past memories my love faded and here i will remain to the last remembernce my soul drifting with her eyes the nakedness of my soul exposed and torn away

fuckin hell as soon as i started lifting my head up and started trying to be posotive i get fucked in the head and i cant stand it.........the girl i love my first love told me she wanted to go out with me i have been wanting this a long time but i never felt that she wanted too but now the guy she just broke up with convinced her to go back out with her so in the same instance she tells me that she cant go out with me .... i fuckin am breaking now i walked around today a stone cold mess nothing feels anymore im so pissed at everything i cant stand the way my life comes in pairs . every time something positve happens a negative thing happens to make it worthless and make me feel like shit........i started college today and all i could think about was her she kept me awake all night last night. instead of being happy im sad.. my thoughts drifting i cant keep going on like this i need to understand all of this shit and i cant i just want to let go and not feel this pain that constantly joins my happyness why do the ones that u love hurt u the most

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHaoma
immortal
Re: im not emo even though i sound like it! [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2258036 - 01/21/04 12:32 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"u always hurt the one's u love,
and love the ones you hurt...."

I've been through 3 broken hearts so far and it's not fun, I found that the best way to get over someone, is to stop caring and start liking another (even though it's HARD).

just my .02

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: im not emo even though i sound like it! [Re: Haoma]
    #2258081 - 01/21/04 12:44 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

but me and her have been friends since we broke up a year ago and as much as i want to forget about her its so hard when she comes over and hangs out... and how can i tell her that how could i just give up and forget her thats impossible i want her in my life even if she isnt my lover and she is my friend and so im doomed inside my self inflicted prison  :confused: :sad:

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineHaoma
immortal
Re: im not emo even though i sound like it! [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2258697 - 01/21/04 03:15 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe try getting her jelous by talking about another girl. Then she may find, that she does not want any other girl to have you. "You Always want what you can't have." This has worked for me B4.

just a idea

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being