Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

I believe in Magic now. * 3
    #22567103 - 11/24/15 09:15 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I believe in Magic now.

100% and unconditional.

During a 24 hour meditation session yesterday my Nkondi showed me two feats of magic.

From literally one footstep to the other walking in my house, it placed me forward in time 2 hours, from 5 PM to 7 PM when it was at once pitch black outside. It wasnt a blackout, it happened mid-footstep.

It also made a card from my first Tarot Deck disappear completely, the Magician, to mark the time that I transitioned to become a Magician, a Nganga, myself. The Card now lies buried in the soil in East Congo, on the place the tree stood from which wood the Nkondi was carved of.'It was gone yesterday and it is gone today, I even counted the number of cards 2 times over. It is so. I would never desacrate a tarot deck by taking a card. No one has.

These are fantastic tales I know. You may think I have gone crazy. In the past, I would have too.

Think what you will.

"Those who do not believe in Magic will never find it."
Roald Dahl.

I believe in Magic now, and I have found it.

Unconditionally.

Do YOU believe in Magic? For instance, translocation of objects?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Asante] * 8
    #22567166 - 11/24/15 09:38 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think anyone believes us schizophrenics anymore. :sun:

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: circastes]
    #22567187 - 11/24/15 09:45 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

It's going to be hard to take you seriously now. You didn't time warp.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: circastes]
    #22567190 - 11/24/15 09:46 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:popcorn:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #22567262 - 11/24/15 10:06 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You didn't time warp.

Its kinda fucking hard to dismiss the sun going down from one footfall to the next.

Like I said in the other thread: You need for your reality thatr it cannot be and that I am officially round the bend.

Its OK.

Who the fuck would believe such a thing? These things happen on a quantum physical level, no on the macro level right?

Its OK if you disbelieve. I don't ask for recognition or belief, I just report what happened to me.

You disbelieve.

I cannot.

Just don't call me names and we're cool.

Quote:

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Psalm 82:6

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (11/24/15 10:07 AM)

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Asante]
    #22567452 - 11/24/15 10:54 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Yes.  But as I observe my own experience I can't help but notice that allot of the unexplained, say a car disappearing and reappearing in front of my eyes sober, is the doing of trickster type entities that are working from the inside manipulating the experience of reality using the mind/brain's own inner workings.  I'm not trying to discredit what you report just adding what I have to report on the matter.

Some believe this to be delusional.  Some attribute my experience with these beings as workings of the unconscious.

I am in fact inhabited by something that is not human which talks in many voices that I can see move from place to place inside and outside my body as small orb like luminous disembodied consciousness fragments or personalities.  I know that they are responsible for creating some of what I know to be my observation of being.

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#22567497 - 11/24/15 11:06 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Out of curiosity, were you on any sort drugs at the moment this feat happened to you?

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #22567528 - 11/24/15 11:11 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I agree, often a trick is played on ones perception or memory recall.  What I experienced is particularly hard to dismiss though because it happened during walking.

How my Nkondi explained it:

I blinked my eyed. In the instant my eyes were closed, my closed eyes became the Box of Schrodingers Cat. At that instant I had no perception of the outside world and It could swap them.

It also promised me it will reward me richtly for the two hours it took. Not just will I live two hours longer (as I was outside of time for two hours, thus am 2 hours younger than I would have been otherwise, but also it will give additional rewards in compensation.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #22570728 - 11/24/15 10:05 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I experience it, from down right telepathic communications from Higher Intelligences to sharing memories of other human beings in my proximity to getting high just from being in somebody's Reichian forcefield.  I don't know what to believe, but if I didn't have unbelievable experiences that confuse the hell out of me my life would be way more boring.  I'm willing to interpret my experiences from many different models though.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #22571380 - 11/25/15 04:16 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I dont know what to believe either, but I believe that ANYTHING is possible now and that gives me great personal power.

Like my Nkondi told me years ago:  "It does not matter whether what I show you is truth or illusion, what matters is that you learn hear the right things at the right time so that you learn what you need to learn, when you need it, to grow."

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Sham87]
    #22571381 - 11/25/15 04:18 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Out of curiosity, were you on any sort drugs at the moment this feat happened to you?

I was yes, ample Methoxetamine and I hadnt slept for 24 hoursc straight.

It may be truth or illusion, I know.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #22571432 - 11/25/15 05:01 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I take everything with an open mind, after diving into the outer dimensions and reaches of my mind, I discovered the power of belief, I discovered the power of the mind. I believe anything is possible if you BELIEVE. I trust what I see and feel on drugs or not, you have to accept everything with an open mind, the possibilities are endless. Magic is all around us :mushroom2:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22571475 - 11/25/15 05:31 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
I dont know what to believe either, but I believe that ANYTHING is possible now and that gives me great personal power.

Like my Nkondi told me years ago:  "It does not matter whether what I show you is truth or illusion, what matters is that you learn hear the right things at the right time so that you learn what you need to learn, when you need it, to grow."

I'm right there with you, when i have a mysterious experience, it remains mysterious, and that's when I'm alive, awake, geeked out on life and what's possible.  I don't deny abnormalities in the matrix anymore.  I'm seeking other wonderers and wanderers.  Did you ever read Robert Anton Wilson's Cosmic Trigger?  Some really wild stuff happened to that man.

From seeing Mescalito in his backyard to being contacted from aliens from Sirius and all sorts of outrageous synchronicity.  It's a great read, you can follow his adventures from a skeptic to a mystic and beyond.

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #22571532 - 11/25/15 06:19 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

Do you believe they used to show this kind of stuff on TV?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineConnoisseur

#22571866 - 11/25/15 08:49 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

happy birthday!

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22571888 - 11/25/15 08:57 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
happy birthday!

--------------------

Invisiblechampinhom
Lord Justhappensness
Male User Gallery

#22571955 - 11/25/15 09:13 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

During a 24 hour meditation session yesterday my Nkondi showed me two feats of magic.

Please describe how you proceeded when you made this 24 hour meditation.

--------------------
My father used to say: I don't care what else you do in life, just don't be an asshole. People, forgive me when I forget what my daddy said.

Cut back the proliferating list of people whose opinions can hurt you. Unless they have done or want to do you some good, their views are just not worth tracking.
Saul Bellow

“People are just cannibals unless they leave each other alone.” Doris Lessing

Those whom the gods would save, they dower with compassion. Mr. P.  Silocybin

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Asante] * 3
    #22572870 - 11/25/15 12:13 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

The psychic Uri Geller writes of his personal experiences of translocation in his autobiography. I know my mom's watch starting ticking again when she sat in front of the TV with Uri doing his thing, and Dr. Jean Houston (of Masters and Houston, The Varieties of Psychedelic Experience) once handed me a star sapphire ring of hers that she said Uri caused to crack internally (except that star sapphires are known for their asterisk-like internal fractures called asterisms :confused: ).

I've had my own experiences with Synchronicity (i.e., failure of an ancient Polaroid-Land® camera to photograph a magick circle set up, but freely worked with my old home laboratory). Materialists almost always attempt to reduce synchronistic events to meaninglessness, which is profoundly sad to hear since such experiences have long been my "manna from heaven," and on occasion have been seriously helpful to me during a plight. Failure to experience these connections in life relegates people to what certain Gnostics called Hylics or Sarkics (from sarx, flesh). They are what we call materialists today. This is like a person born blind, who simply never gets to experience vision. :sad: My first cognizance of such things came from Tom Wolff referring to The Merry Prankster's "Great God Cosmo" re: Synchronicity in The Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test before I had truly begun to develop philosophically and spiritually.

More recently, on 11/11/11, I apparently, unwittingly, practiced theurgy (according to descriptions I have subsequently read in connection with the Neoplatonist Iamblichus). I created a setup of meaningful symbols to be married in front of. The centerpiece was a statue of the Egyptian Thoth [Tehuti] the ibis-headed god, the "Tongue of Ra" ('Word of God, pre-Christian). When that statue had arrived 7 years earlier, and was left outside my front porch, I retrieved it on my way home from work. There, in a big pine tree in my front yard sat 5 ibises! I had never seen ibises in my yard or anywhere before so this alone was a mind-blowing Synchronicity! (I'm not saying that ibises had never before been in my yard, only that 'I' had never before seen any). Jump 7 years from that experience to 11/11/11. The actual 'kiss' that sealed the alchemical marriage took place at exactly 11:11:11 a.m. EST. In front of the statue of Thoth-Tehuti I had elemental Sulphur and Mercury present, as well as Salt, 2 Forevermore® metal goblets of red and white wine, a Qabalistic Tree, and we both read responsively from copies of The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus. Just before the ceremony, my friend Linda, not connecting the dots, went to the front door and photographed 9 (an ennead) ibises convening in the front yard! I had not seen these creatures since that first time 7 years earlier when there were 5 of them in the tree!

Theurgy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theurgy can be thought of as 'high magick' or 'transcendental magick,' yet consciously I was just preparing symbols for an alchemical marriage, a marriage of Sun & Moon (there are 3 such representations in the living room where the ritual took place). In the back of my mind, almost subconsciously, I had hoped for a minor miracle, a 'sign,' and this is what Synchronicity means to me - the miracles of everyday life. So whether magick or miracle, (magick or mysticism might feel more comfortable to hear), may hinge upon whether one arranges meaningful objects (as Iamblichus wrote), thereby intending to attract, draw-down, or otherwise constellate a convergence of natural events in a subjectively meaningful way, versus complete spontaneity of a Synchronicity. Here, if theurgy best describes the phenomenon, there is a merger or hybridization of magick and mysticism inasmuch as the 'god' evoked is God as Logos and not an intermediary being. Thoth is the god of magick, writing (my statue depicts him as a scribe with tablet and stylus), but he is also the "Tongue of Ra" which is equivalent to the 'Word of God' where in the Greek original of the NT, Word is translated as "Logos." I realize that for the average Catholic or Orthodox Christian, the Eucharist in both forms (Bread & Wine) are the only acceptable locus for receiving the Logos, so this experience cannot be considered Christian in any traditional sense. But metaphysically, the Logos is the Logos whether symbolized as Christ or Thoth, at church or home. So yeah, our wedding was a "magical mystery tour." :yesnod:

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22576011 - 11/25/15 11:26 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

I dosed MXE the same night as you :smile: Do you get that scrambling of a tv set feeling, like this static hummmm in anticipation? My whole body feels it......  like consciousness is changing the channels of reality, and down the rabbit hole you go.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22576791 - 11/26/15 04:06 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

The following happened during my birthday yesterday,l you may take it with however many grains of salt you wish:

Quote:

Asante said:
Guys I'm having a birthday so amazing that it would not compute with most of you if I told you whats happenig here.

I might tell but I don't want to alarm people.

Lets just say, I'm high now.

OK, I'm gonna tell you guys but I will end up alienating most of you. What I'm about to tell you does not fit in your image of reality, so you're gonna clamp down on alternate explanations. Its OK. I don't need you to believe a thing.

Whenever I have a MXE session I sample some milligrams from my outsourced supply (dont have it in my home, I have compulsive use issues) in a 2 dram lab vial.

At the end of the session I clean out the vial with water to get every scrap of the last milligram (druggy I know ^_^)

My Nkondi

and I were talking and he told me he wanted to give me a magical birthday present, since I'm his Nganga and I'm now in a state where I I am learning and can receive magic without freaking out. We had some back and forth between us and he finally said:

"In your session vial, I have placed 43 miligrams of methoxetamine to celebrate your birthday.  Take it if you dare and we'll have fun and we talk about Higher Magic. It will be The Red Pill, as you will."

I was in utter disbelief, thought he was up to mischief, pranking, like he so often is.

Guys, I know you cannot believe this because it doesnt fit your worldview. These things only happen on the quantum level, right?

In the vial, which I had meticulously cleaned out with water, lay 43 milligrams of MXE waiting for me.

My Nkondi had shown me that Magic exists. I don't doubt Magic anymore. I prepared my dose and plugged it. In minutes I knew it was MXE and every mg was accounted for.

It became exhilarating and we talked, as promised, of Higher Magic, as well the trivia of life and becoming 43.

It was as long, as strong, as it should be.

That was the birthday present of my Nkondi for his Nganga. He translocated 43mg MXE from miles away right into an empty vial in my house. I didnt imagine it and do not lie.

Do do that Voodoo that you do so well :vodou:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22576867 - 11/26/15 05:07 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Flippin story, I love it.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: CosmicJoke] * 1
    #22576917 - 11/26/15 05:37 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah amazing isnt it?  Thing is my Nkondi pulls more of these antics and there al;ways is a deniability factor, a possibility to explain it away with a logical explanation. But with every feat that factor becomes increasingly unlikely.

It says it does so to ease me into the magical work that will be done in the future. It will allegedly be amazing and it does not want to freak me out with it.

As it puts it: Everything is linked with everything, and seemingly trivial causes can have far reaching conseqences (the butterfly effect). The essence of magic is finding the linked event that you can change to indirectly change something that you seemingly can't change.

But yeah, the story is absolutely enthralling. Even if it is delusion, holy crap its a woooonderful story.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#22577029 - 11/26/15 06:42 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Can your Nkondi translocate some potent Cannabis my way?  I'm a believer!:awegroove:

J/K

Cool report though.

I once thought that God, or what have you, was making random items like my phone De-materialize then later I would find it under my driver's seat or some such disappointing nonsense.:lol:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #22577247 - 11/26/15 08:28 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

It can, absolutely, but so can you. So can, in fact, a grain of sand.

Benevolent Magic doesnt happen as a parlor trick, it needs to do Good. One of the Good things it did was to fortify my belief in Magic, that anything is possible.

I'm a Nganga, a Mage, in God's Army. I am one of those which helpsd balance things in the world through "supernatural" acts.

A Mage is someone who is at the right place, at the right time, knows that this is so and does the right things to tilt the balance. A Mage tilts it to Good, a Warlock towards Evil.

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:

I once thought that God, or what have you, was making random items like my phone De-materialize then later I would find it under my driver's seat or some such disappointing nonsense.:lol:

What if he did and he offered you a plausible explanation to give you the choice whether to believe in the Mystery or the Mundane? :filosoraptor:
Thats exactly what my Nkondi does, thing is the Mystery is getting greater and the logical explanation evermore unlikely.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22577261 - 11/26/15 08:36 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I tell you one thing, a word to the wise, a hint I dropped before.

Take in your possession a piece of silver and hold onto it. It can be a silver dime, a silver maple, maybe a silver fork from your granny's cutlery (if she gives it) or treat yourself and maybe a loved one to a silver jewel.

It doesnt have to be BIG, the quantity does not matter, but get it for the expressed purpose of letting the mystery in, and keep it in your possession.

For this purpose I'm fond of a canadian silver maple as its affordable and 99.99% silver, but the choice is yours.

I said it before and most called me a nutter, I won't keep saying it. :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #22577303 - 11/26/15 08:52 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

You seem so intelligent when speaking on other things. I don't see how such a sharp mind can fall into believing the impossible. I'll never fuck with mxe, that's for sure!

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Matt87]
    #22577315 - 11/26/15 08:57 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

And maybe. just maybe.. I'm on to something :filosoraptor:

What if you and the universe are quantum entangled and that changes in you effect changes in the universe, just like changes in the universe causes changes in you?
That sounds reasonably intelligent no?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #22577522 - 11/26/15 10:05 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

If something like what you've described happens to me, I'll eat my words but until then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. It's just too out there

--------------------

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

#22577548 - 11/26/15 10:12 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

When you explain magic as the butterfly effect that makes a lot of sense to me.

You've got me all interested in magic and MXE again. Here we go again

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22577633 - 11/26/15 10:30 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
If something like what you've described happens to me, I'll eat my words but until then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. It's just too out there

Of course, its pretty damn implausible as it is. Do you dare to take a gamble on it? A small piece of silver, expressly obtained and held onto to let the Mystery in.

Quote:

rbalzer said:
When you explain magic as the butterfly effect that makes a lot of sense to me.

You've got me all interested in magic and MXE again. Here we go again

Awesome, see what you can get out of it. :hug:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#22577922 - 11/26/15 11:40 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

It was just a question out of curiosity, I did not mean to imply that the drugs were THE reason for your experience or anything of that sort and I apologize if it came off like that.

Did you perform a ritual or was the entire experience a spontaneous sort of thing?

Happy late bday btw.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Sham87]
    #22578070 - 11/26/15 12:10 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you. No , no worries!

I use extensive ritual throughout the session.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineTrippieHunter
Swagger of a cripple

Loc: Your mums house!
    #22578271 - 11/26/15 12:58 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I've always wanted to believe in magic, even as a kid I was unable. I had a couple of elementary school friends that love running around make believing

magical things and I tried to join them many of times but much to my prevail I was unable to actually pretend an believe enough to have fun. Much of my life

has been like this, I want to believe so bad that magic exist or can exist in this mundane world. But I just can't allow myself to. I think this is one reason

I love psychedelics so much is it allows me to slip into this realm sometimes, not often though. Whether it is real or not I am happy that who have found

happiness in what you believe my friend.

--------------------
Just remember keep the camera rolling and
FILM THE POLICE!!! CLICK ME

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CLICK ME TOO!

Let it go and you will trip into wonderland!

OfflineThanatos10
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: TrippieHunter]
    #22579399 - 11/26/15 06:18 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

No such thing as magic.

Believing doesn't make anything more or less likely to happen.

--------------------
As lightless oblivion devours you, drown in the ever-blooming darkness.

OfflineThanatos10
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #22579579 - 11/26/15 07:06 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
The psychic Uri Geller writes of his personal experiences of translocation in his autobiography. I know my mom's watch starting ticking again when she sat in front of the TV with Uri doing his thing, and Dr. Jean Houston (of Masters and Houston, The Varieties of Psychedelic Experience) once handed me a star sapphire ring of hers that she said Uri caused to crack internally (except that star sapphires are known for their asterisk-like internal fractures called asterisms :confused: ).

I've had my own experiences with Synchronicity (i.e., failure of an ancient Polaroid-Land® camera to photograph a magick circle set up, but freely worked with my old home laboratory). Materialists almost always attempt to reduce synchronistic events to meaninglessness, which is profoundly sad to hear since such experiences have long been my "manna from heaven," and on occasion have been seriously helpful to me during a plight. Failure to experience these connections in life relegates people to what certain Gnostics called Hylics or Sarkics (from sarx, flesh). They are what we call materialists today. This is like a person born blind, who simply never gets to experience vision. :sad: My first cognizance of such things came from Tom Wolff referring to The Merry Prankster's "Great God Cosmo" re: Synchronicity in The Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test before I had truly begun to develop philosophically and spiritually.

More recently, on 11/11/11, I apparently, unwittingly, practiced theurgy (according to descriptions I have subsequently read in connection with the Neoplatonist Iamblichus). I created a setup of meaningful symbols to be married in front of. The centerpiece was a statue of the Egyptian Thoth [Tehuti] the ibis-headed god, the "Tongue of Ra" ('Word of God, pre-Christian). When that statue had arrived 7 years earlier, and was left outside my front porch, I retrieved it on my way home from work. There, in a big pine tree in my front yard sat 5 ibises! I had never seen ibises in my yard or anywhere before so this alone was a mind-blowing Synchronicity! (I'm not saying that ibises had never before been in my yard, only that 'I' had never before seen any). Jump 7 years from that experience to 11/11/11. The actual 'kiss' that sealed the alchemical marriage took place at exactly 11:11:11 a.m. EST. In front of the statue of Thoth-Tehuti I had elemental Sulphur and Mercury present, as well as Salt, 2 Forevermore® metal goblets of red and white wine, a Qabalistic Tree, and we both read responsively from copies of The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus. Just before the ceremony, my friend Linda, not connecting the dots, went to the front door and photographed 9 (an ennead) ibises convening in the front yard! I had not seen these creatures since that first time 7 years earlier when there were 5 of them in the tree!

Theurgy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theurgy can be thought of as 'high magick' or 'transcendental magick,' yet consciously I was just preparing symbols for an alchemical marriage, a marriage of Sun & Moon (there are 3 such representations in the living room where the ritual took place). In the back of my mind, almost subconsciously, I had hoped for a minor miracle, a 'sign,' and this is what Synchronicity means to me - the miracles of everyday life. So whether magick or miracle, (magick or mysticism might feel more comfortable to hear), may hinge upon whether one arranges meaningful objects (as Iamblichus wrote), thereby intending to attract, draw-down, or otherwise constellate a convergence of natural events in a subjectively meaningful way, versus complete spontaneity of a Synchronicity. Here, if theurgy best describes the phenomenon, there is a merger or hybridization of magick and mysticism inasmuch as the 'god' evoked is God as Logos and not an intermediary being. Thoth is the god of magick, writing (my statue depicts him as a scribe with tablet and stylus), but he is also the "Tongue of Ra" which is equivalent to the 'Word of God' where in the Greek original of the NT, Word is translated as "Logos." I realize that for the average Catholic or Orthodox Christian, the Eucharist in both forms (Bread & Wine) are the only acceptable locus for receiving the Logos, so this experience cannot be considered Christian in any traditional sense. But metaphysically, the Logos is the Logos whether symbolized as Christ or Thoth, at church or home. So yeah, our wedding was a "magical mystery tour." :yesnod:

There is no proof of synchronicity in life. It's just the human mind assigning order to chaos. The same thing with dream interpretation. Even if such a thing were to be true, how can you be sure that certain things mean what they mean?

--------------------
As lightless oblivion devours you, drown in the ever-blooming darkness.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#22579691 - 11/26/15 07:34 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
I tell you one thing, a word to the wise, a hint I dropped before.

Take in your possession a piece of silver and hold onto it. It can be a silver dime, a silver maple, maybe a silver fork from your granny's cutlery (if she gives it) or treat yourself and maybe a loved one to a silver jewel.

It doesnt have to be BIG, the quantity does not matter, but get it for the expressed purpose of letting the mystery in, and keep it in your possession.

For this purpose I'm fond of a canadian silver maple as its affordable and 99.99% silver, but the choice is yours.

I said it before and most called me a nutter, I won't keep saying it. :smile:

Why silver?

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Middleman]
    #22579751 - 11/26/15 07:54 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Yeah amazing isnt it?  Thing is my Nkondi pulls more of these antics and there al;ways is a deniability factor, a possibility to explain it away with a logical explanation. But with every feat that factor becomes increasingly unlikely.

It says it does so to ease me into the magical work that will be done in the future. It will allegedly be amazing and it does not want to freak me out with it.

As it puts it: Everything is linked with everything, and seemingly trivial causes can have far reaching conseqences (the butterfly effect). The essence of magic is finding the linked event that you can change to indirectly change something that you seemingly can't change.

But yeah, the story is absolutely enthralling. Even if it is delusion, holy crap its a woooonderful story.

Explaining things away is just another aspect of self, everyone has a skeptic in them, imo.  The magician is yet another less common aspect of self and for such lucky adventurers as yourself you've done what others seldom have, awoken that aspect within and reap the rewards of a more interesting and rich life through switching the channels to an alternate reality.  There are more aspects to the self left to uncover, the more alternate realities you can tune, in the less time you spend in your egoic home, the more consciousness expands, the more free you become.  That's my take on it.  Lover, Poet, Author, Scientist, anything you haven't been is all there latently awaiting activation.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Middleman]
    #22580806 - 11/27/15 02:54 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rev. Morton said:

Why silver?

I have gotten several explanations which differ in nuance. All I can say is that I do not know, but that this message keeps being underlined to me and this in very profound significant moments.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fl
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Thanatos10]
    #22581072 - 11/27/15 06:25 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Thanatos10There is no proof of synchronicity in life. It's just the human mind assigning order to chaos. The same thing with dream interpretation. Even if such a thing were to be true, how can you be sure that certain things mean what they mean?

Every single thought you have is "the mind assigning order to chaos."

So you ask, how can you trust your interpretation of things?

Youre the observer, AND the interpreter of your reality. It couldnt be any more direct-drive torque than that. Whats up with the transmission?

So with the dream interpretation example: i would place little weight on a dream book that has a glossary of dream imagery definitions. But if i had a dream where i felt a scene or character means something...well thats pretty clear then. Im the dreamer and the interpreter. How is my dream experience + interpretation not crystal clear?

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Thanatos10] * 1
    #22581912 - 11/27/15 11:19 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

There is no proof of synchronicity in life. It's just the human mind assigning order to chaos. The same thing with dream interpretation. Even if such a thing were to be true, how can you be sure that certain things mean what they mean?

On the contrary, or should I simply say, no, you are patently wrong! :rofl2: Synchronicities are not merely subjective associations - they are internal psychic events that correspond simultaneously with external physical events.  Experience, with witnesses is proof to onlookers. These are not a matter of ascribing a facial profile to a random wiggle drawn on a chalkboard. That phenomenon is more along the lines of what you are saying. Synchronistic phenomenon is marked by coincidences of inner and outer, so precisely matched that mere probability is not a sufficiently robust hypothesis to account for them. Further, the subjective experiencial pole in the phenomenon is of course integral. There must be a consciousness that can step back and [bracket] the coincidence of one's own internal thoughts (which can only be known by others if they've been spoken) with the corresponding external event. Your's is unfortunately a failure to experience these magnificent 'non-causal connections' fully. :shrug:

As to dream interpretation, you are wrong again. I have analyzed several individuals dream images (certainly not the whole dream since one needs to know the person's history) during a few hours as as a guest lecturer. The individuals themselves, as well as classmates who knew those who volunteered their dreams approached me to say that I was "spot on" with some who were reluctant to share completely. One that I remember was the female to male transexual who had completed gender reassignment surgery (I can't recall her dream) and there was an ex-nun who had recently left the nunnery, came out of the closet as a lesbian, and had a dream about three identically clad women together in a courtyard surrounded by a circular brick wall. A female trinity was being described (it has been almost 20 years since this lecture) with some other pertinent details. I described a possible life situation after just a few minutes that time. I am relating one incident with a room full of skeptics, long ago.

In Jungian dream interpretation, the analyst 'amplifies' a number of possible meanings associated with the dream images, the emotions that accompany the images, and the waking-life particulars of the person. The analysand is the final arbiter of which interpretation best fits the analyst's amplification. It was the Freudians who forced their authority of interpretation on a subject, and for whom dream symbols were invariant. I sent a childhood friend to a Jungian after his Freudian analyst insisted that every time he passed through a doorway in his dreams it was a reference to his mother's vagina! :lol: For some extreme repressed neurotics, this may have been applicable, but in today's world, sexual repression in developed countries is not what it used to be.

--------------------

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#22581970 - 11/27/15 11:36 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Synchronistic phenomenon is marked by coincidences of inner and outer, so precisely matched that mere probability is not a sufficiently robust hypothesis to account for them.

:thumbup:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22584923 - 11/28/15 03:50 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:

On the contrary, or should I simply say, no, you are patently wrong! :rofl2: .

All I see is two people who see things differently who can't treat each other w/ some semblance of respect.... Surprise.... :monkeydance:  Just an adult living in a world that values diversity and hoping psychedelic love beats the odds of our individual differences, as we are a tribe of shroomerites... Though I'm seldom impressed, I can still dream and hope :heart:.

--------------------

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

#22585301 - 11/28/15 08:09 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Of course love always wins :psychsplit:

I for one think Markos' response is as gentle and playful as it is informative. :tongue:

I know its hard to tell just reading text.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Universaleyeni]
    #22585886 - 11/28/15 11:05 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:cheers: Universaleyeni. That's about as adamant as I want to get. 40+ years of experiencing Synchronicity and knowing what it is cannot be doubted, and a voice, any voice, no matter how purportedly an authority in some other field of inquiry, is going to have a completely null effect on 4+ decades of experiences. Like that TV show Under The Dome, when Synchronicity occurs in local space-time, it is like a metaphorical dome has momentarily trapped a portion of space-time such that one becomes hyper-aware of the connectivity within that dome. I have an experience from All Saint's Day 1981 in which a series of connected events took place under one Synchronicity (like a series of mini-vortices that constellate around a single large tornado). Even the fact of it being All Saint's is significant because a most unlikely character appeared during the event who acted in an incredibly saintly way. If you're interested, it's a story for a couple of beers. :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22586021 - 11/28/15 11:45 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Universaleyeni said:
Of course love always wins :psychsplit:

I for one think Markos' response is as gentle and playful as it is informative. :tongue:

I know its hard to tell just reading text.

No it doesn't win around these parts, and when I look at everyone's rap sheets around here it's just proof in the pudding.  Nobody has a lick of respect for one another unless they happen to be agreeing with each other and "liking" or upvoting each other's posts.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22586671 - 11/28/15 02:28 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

There is a qualitative difference between someone who is intending to say "I don't believe you" or "I don't believe you interpreted your experience correctly. There are alternate explanations that are possible," AND "There is no such thing as _____[Fill in the blank]_____.  The first two statements question the honesty, integrity, and intentionality of a person. The third statement makes an assertion about what is possible about reality. I find the first type of statements understandable given a lack of trust in strangers, the lack of experience on the part of the person making the affirmation, and the degree of suspiciousness that prohibits trust in the authority of a stranger. When I was a young virgin, I found myself disliking the 'make-out artists,' some of whose stories I believed and was envious of, others I was convinced were bullshit stories (since they always took place away from our town, so there could be no way to ask around).

What is more disturbing than being called a liar (which often has a basis in the insecurity of the accuser) is someone who presumes to know what is or is not possible based solely on his/her limited experience. At best, one could listen to a report and [bracket] such a report with a "Maybe it's possible, but I haven't experienced it myself," without adamantly stating a close-minded position. This kind of statement insults reason itself, which is a more profound insult than merely insulting a person. Clearly, one cannot continue to dialogue with someone who thinks you're a liar, a fabricator. There might be some merit in attempting to communicate with someone who tempers his/her attitude with enough doubt that they merely believe that one is mistaken, misinterpreting, and not fabricating with the intention of deceiving or bolstering one's status. Such an individual is truly a liar. Those who are delusional are a different case in point, and are misinterpreting according to an idiosyncratic belief system on which they are fixated without an ability to [bracket] and reflect from outside that system.

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22586868 - 11/28/15 03:12 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

He just sees things through a different lens :shrug:.... What his interest is in pestering the S&M forum is peculiar I must admit, there's a whole debate orientated forum better suited for him.  This is a place for an interactive discussion, to suspend disbelief if you will, and try and work with somebody's belief system to help them grow, whatever their path may be.  That's the principle of S&M, and I don't think he lived up to it, but I was disappointed with the entire transaction.  I think we can do better, no oneupmanship required.  I see it in Asante's mannerisms, he's been called worse than a nutter, it doesn't even phase him.  He treats everyone like God in drag.  I've come to appreciate the dude more and more with every post.

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#22586993 - 11/28/15 03:43 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Synchronicity

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #22587076 - 11/28/15 04:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I doubt you'll appreciate my generation of rap but here goes..... "Synchronicity, you can't hit what you can't see.... got a problem that I can't fix? Then just zzzzzzap!"

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22587225 - 11/28/15 04:44 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Asante has come to my defense and rescue in the past under his former name, and I quite agree with you about his positive regard - at least towards me. Kindness is not something I take for granted, and the longer I'm on the planet the more divine kindness seems to me. It's particularly poignant when the person who acts with kindness has an alien, African symbol-system in his spiritual identity, (and I've been to Yorubaland in the heart of deepest, darkest Nigeria!), while the self-righteous, literalist, so-called Christians at these forums simply point a judgemental and condemning finger at me (and doubtless many others here). There's a lesson in this from the Bible itself about such individuals "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." - 1 Corinthians 11:14. To this I stand with the Mahatma, Mohandas Gandhi who is quoted as having said  "“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

--------------------

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

#22587761 - 11/28/15 06:58 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Markos: I've made a mental note to ask you next time we hang...I'm super duper interested in your All Saints Day synchronicity story :cheers:

CJ: I'm with you 100% on the kindness and respect of our fellow shroomerite (fellow man in general). And you said it very nicely that this forum should serve as a place to suspend disbelief, and help each other grow. This should be a general guideline to communicating here (both on the forum and planet earth) :smile:

I chimed in earlier because I know simply disagreeing can be interpreted in many ways when just reading text, and not knowing the persons facial expression, or general sentiment.

Let's get back to magic!

:peace::heart:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22589082 - 11/29/15 02:21 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Read between the lines with text, it's clear to me when one laughs at another, as opposed to with them. I've known MtG virtually for at least 15 years.  I can tell when he's playing Master MtG, giving a virtual ass kicking to Thanatos10 to the back of the class room, as synchronicity and dream interpretation are areas of his expertise.  I only suggest kindness because I'm awake and pay attention to these boards, and somebody has a very troubling, negative outlook on life atm and could use some.

As for magic, on a dare read Cosmic Trigger, just by merely thinking about synchronicity for the duration of the book, I'd be surprised if you hadn't experienced one by the end of the week.

--------------------

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

#22589419 - 11/29/15 08:13 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I hear ya my friend. Ive read other people saying this about MtG. Im sorry for continuing to throw off the topic and not shutting my silly mouth.

Yes! Markos is a brain and a half! Super knowledgable, a scholar, but above all highly experienced in all of our favorite topics! Personally, I always appreciate a well digested teaching. And i recieve it from many other posters here. By this i mean, a person has read x amount of books on a topic, studied the topic in real life application for x years, is a fellow human traveler for x years, etc...and i recieve that knowledge in a few short paragraphs. That's special right there!

I can understand someone interpreting the ass kicking back to the class teacher- virtually...impossible in real life. Ive never gotten even a tiny vibe that hes a dick know it all teacher. On the contrary he's super cool man, and has alot of personal life experience beyond his profession. Ive pulled out a post it note of questions for him during hangout sessions :lol:

I'll share that hes disagreed with me several times and schooled me on points i was ignorant to. And i felt like..Oh...:feelingblue::unwanted: :lol: like my shitty idea was blasted! :lol: Im hungry to learn.

Still, I understand everyone is different which is why i wrote this. Why would the man write essay responses if he was just trying to ass kick? Why not just spit out a dense powerful sentence or two and walk away? He's cool man I promise.

On a different note, I get the vibe that certain people who knock mystic subjects, have actually glimpsed the universal truths, and are simply questioning what seems impossible either to intentionally or unintentionally delay or reinforce their awakening.

I also looked into your book recommendation but mention of "iluminati" on the cover kinda threw me off. The title itself is pretty dope :smile:

To further soften you, i'll quote a gem you dropped in the last page, i wholeheartedly agree with:

The magician is yet another less common aspect of self and for such lucky adventurers as yourself you've done what others seldom have, awoken that aspect within and reap the rewards of a more interesting and rich life through switching the channels to an alternate reality.  There are more aspects to the self left to uncover, the more alternate realities you can tune, in the less time you spend in your egoic home, the more consciousness expands, the more free you become.  That's my take on it.  Lover, Poet, Author, Scientist, anything you haven't been is all there latently awaiting activation.

:mindblown:

:heart:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22589577 - 11/29/15 09:37 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'll resist the attempt to wear the wizened role you so kindly attributed to me and clarify that any laughter I expressed by way of emoticon is not derisive or malicious, but rather a translation of my reaction to a statement which is so completely absurd to me that spontaneous laughter is what I registered. I do not think it is someone testing the waters so much as someone who has not been shown a "separate reality," much like Carlos Casteñeda was by the fictional (albeit often profound) Don Juan Matus, a "Man of Knowledge." Carlos had to be taught to see beyond "ordinary reality" to a level that was always present, yet to which he remained oblivious due to his culturally conditioned intellectual "shields."

To use a familiar process to illustrate a point: we all pass through stages of consciousness when we go to sleep or awaken from it that constitute what hypnotists call 'somnambulism,' 'the working state.' If someone guides a person to that stage, and then prevents the process from developing into sleep (suppressing Beta waves, increasing Alpha and Theta brain waves, and preventing Delta waves from taking over, is one idiom for the process), then that subject can be said to be in a state of hypnosis. Yet, there is no such thing as a hypnotist, there are only guides. The point is that these states called hypnosis are always present to us, yet most people are unaware of such a "crack between the worlds" (to use another Casteñeda expression). The point is that we can be taught to 'reframe' reality, to see it from another perspective, to "shift one's assemblage point" to use Casteñeda again. Other things can be shown to someone who is open to be shown (an apprentice role) like theurgy, magick, Psi functions, and synchronicity. But like hypnosis, there are all kinds of defenses against learning.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22589602 - 11/29/15 09:48 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Well, as with CJ, I appreciate your vote of confidence in me, but I apologize if you experienced a disagreement as being "blasted." I never intended to convey that. Feel free to disagree and support your disagreement with reasons. Perhaps they will alter my own perspective next time. I am still learning and I enjoy learning. I have been handled roughly at times by teachers since I was a kid, so I try not to do that myself. I often make an intense effort to communicate a point with someone because it is the material that matters, not my need to be correct. I remember someone like that (he always had to win an argument even if he made shit up) who insisted that LSD was made from the blood of schizophrenics! I told him that he was confusing LSD with Adrenochrome (I think that drug was taken in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Johnny Depp as Hunter Thompson, and he got "the fear"). I laughed because he was trying to fight my knowledge (about how acid is made) with bullshit. It was so transparent an attempt to 'win' even when he knew nothing about what he was talking about. He left the room in a huff. I might be wrong about things, but I'm not a bullshitter. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22590031 - 11/29/15 12:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I'll resist the attempt to wear the wizened role you so kindly attributed to me and clarify that any laughter I expressed by way of emoticon is not derisive or malicious, but rather a translation of my reaction to a statement which is so completely absurd to me that spontaneous laughter is what I registered. I do not think it is someone testing the waters so much as someone who has not been shown a "separate reality," much like Carlos Casteñeda was by the fictional (albeit often profound) Don Juan Matus, a "Man of Knowledge." Carlos had to be taught to see beyond "ordinary reality" to a level that was always present, yet to which he remained oblivious due to his culturally conditioned intellectual "shields."

To use a familiar process to illustrate a point: we all pass through stages of consciousness when we go to sleep or awaken from it that constitute what hypnotists call 'somnambulism,' 'the working state.' If someone guides a person to that stage, and then prevents the process from developing into sleep (suppressing Beta waves, increasing Alpha and Theta brain waves, and preventing Delta waves from taking over, is one idiom for the process), then that subject can be said to be in a state of hypnosis. Yet, there is no such thing as a hypnotist, there are only guides. The point is that these states called hypnosis are always present to us, yet most people are unaware of such a "crack between the worlds" (to use another Casteñeda expression). The point is that we can be taught to 'reframe' reality, to see it from another perspective, to "shift one's assemblage point" to use Casteñeda again. Other things can be shown to someone who is open to be shown (an apprentice role) like theurgy, magick, Psi functions, and synchronicity. But like hypnosis, there are all kinds of defenses against learning.

I've only granted you household expertise in the area of Jungian psychology, including synchronicity and dream analysis.  I'm sometimes perplexed by the things you're incapable of or lack interest in.  Nonetheless, it's just the reality of the situation, you have studied such matters intensely and have the credentials to prove it.  Modest or not, you are an expert in the field. I don't understand how you've practiced psychotherapy though if somebody else's view on reality provokes spontaneous laughter.  Are you constantly biting on your tongue?  Or maybe there's some truth to the Greater Internet Fuckwad theory, I think we've all been susceptible to it.  Sometimes it'a a chain reaction of karmic events, a blind wheel.  It's easier to see from somebody else's PoV, and much harder to apply to oneself.  :strokebeard:

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#22590059 - 11/29/15 12:07 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:

I doubt you'll appreciate my generation of rap but here goes..... "Synchronicity, you can't hit what you can't see.... got a problem that I can't fix? Then just zzzzzzap!"

I actually rather liked that. 

Real magic is to create the illusion of something when it is in fact something else, when the problem reaction solution works why change it?  When facing the collective fears don't happen until the last tree on Easter Island was chopped down in favor of idols, why didn't they realize their denial?

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22590871 - 11/29/15 02:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

On a different note, I get the vibe that certain people who knock mystic subjects, have actually glimpsed the universal truths, and are simply questioning what seems impossible either to intentionally or unintentionally delay or reinforce their awakening.

I also looked into your book recommendation but mention of "iluminati" on the cover kinda threw me off. The title itself is pretty dope :smile:

That's an apt observation, and I've seen it numerous times.  I have posts by some of the most infamous materialists who used to bug the shit out of this forum before being permanently banned having proclaimed experiences of the numinous.  They are phenomenal posts, yet they found a way to resume their old materialist outlook on life.  Everyone awakens at their own pace, you never know for sure who is gonna come unglued and start shining Love, it could happen to any of them at any moment.

As for Cosmic Trigger, you'd have to take a leap of faith that I know what I'm talking about and you'd enjoy it, find a used copy for probably pennies on the dollar on amazon.  The Illuminati stuff is not what you think, he's not a cracked out paranoid conspiracy theorist, he wrote a novel w/ Robert Shea called The Illuminatus Trilogy! It's actually a lot of fun, good humor, brilliant ideas.  Though perhaps his Schrodinger's Cat trilogy would be more up your alley if you like fiction.  Cosmic Trigger is not fiction, it's his accounts w/ glitches in the matrix so to speak, it's a wild book, you'll learn a lot about mythology, archetypes, synchronicity, and various vantage points in which to interpret such experiences.

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22590922 - 11/29/15 03:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:

Real magic is to create the illusion of something when it is in fact something else, when the problem reaction solution works why change it?  When facing the collective fears don't happen until the last tree on Easter Island was chopped down in favor of idols, why didn't they realize their denial?

Boy you've been on an apocalyptic run of late, I'm sure this society will come crumbling down into a third world nation eventually.... Hopefully I'll die before that and at least haven't spawned children, which gives me the advantage of being able to root for the human race without getting that attached.....  I'm at least theoretically prepared for a megaquake off the Cascadia fault line :lol:....  50mins is more time than I can spare atm but will give it a go later tonight, after watching Homeland.

--------------------

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

#22591451 - 11/29/15 05:18 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

READ COSMIC TRIGGER

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #22591552 - 11/29/15 05:45 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the book recommendations homies!

I just ordered it off amazon, and I grabbed Prometheus rising as well, which I've been recommended before...and funny enough is by the same author

Very cool man :cool:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22592261 - 11/29/15 08:26 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Firstly, I'm not doing psychotherapy here, and secondly, there is the issue of authenticity. I attempt to be genuine as a therapist, and not remain impassive as an analyst is trained to be. The analyst endeavors to be a projection screen upon whom the analysand can project his or her issues, which are simply noted and reflected back to the analysand. It is a technique, but one which is lacking in any truly authentically human mode of being-in-the-world. There are times to keep a 'poker face' in the face of absurdity, and there is a time for allowing one to spontaneously manifest one's personality. I chose the latter in this instance because I judged it to be more instructive than mere impassivity. I usually respond more impassively, do I not? More logically, without much emotion is my M.O.. It is one thing to laugh at a statement, and quite another to laugh at the person who uttered the statement. We are not our thoughts. No, I do not read these forums while biting my tongue, but as I PMed you, mere sensory perception of the world with a certain amount of reason arranging sensory information does not constitute a philosophy IMO. Crass materialism is the absence of a philosophy. It is a default to merely human mammalian perception which in a normal individual includes reason in the interpretation of perceptions.

But, as Ken Wilbur would say, there is "vision logic" that can be applied to those "glitches in The Matrix," such as the  paranormal, parapsychological, transpersonal, transcendental, or mystical. Just as Newtonian physics does not apply to the quantum level of reality, sensory data and reason cannot account for the non-linear phenomenon of say, precognition, wherein one receives knowledge of an event before the event actually occurs in space-time. Reason, which is based on cause-effect, cannot account for an effect (knowledge of an event) preceding its cause. But, if psyche and space-time are two sides of the self-same reality, there are alternative models to cause-effect which could be operating simultaneously in parallel with cause-effect that account for non-linear phenomena.

I do not recognize this internet meme (Greater Internet Fuckwad) you illustrate that involves anonymity plus audience. But, have you ever needed a Zen slap, or been God-smacked? God knows I have, and on the occasion I mentioned to Universaleyeni, one was followed by a series of nested synchronistic occurrences. Sometimes that energy is retained until someone else requires it, and then it takes leave of its former recipient. It's not about egoically doling out what may appear to be a wanton insult. I am not in the habit of insulting people, but once in a while, acting outside my usual emotional reserve, may, contribute to someone's cartoon lightbulb turning on over his head. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
    #22592288 - 11/29/15 08:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I was sent a mind package? from a dojo in Japan on the weekend.I performed a forced set of hand and body movements that to me and my friend were totally foriegn and yet perfectly formed to resemble a martial art(according to friend). This was whilst I was weaving time space around my fingers. I now strangely feel like I have a skill set that I did not have before. Oh harmine lemon tek subs and chang.
I know it sounds absurd and im ok with that.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22592365 - 11/29/15 08:57 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Firstly, I'm not doing psychotherapy here, and secondly, there is the issue of authenticity. I attempt to be genuine as a therapist, and not remain impassive as an analyst is trained to be. The analyst endeavors to be a projection screen upon whom the analysand can project his or her issues, which are simply noted and reflected back to the analysand. It is a technique, but one which is lacking in any truly authentically human mode of being-in-the-world. There are times to keep a 'poker face' in the face of absurdity, and there is a time for allowing one to spontaneously manifest one's personality. I chose the latter in this instance because I judged it to be more instructive than mere impassivity. I usually respond more impassively, do I not? More logically, without much emotion is my M.O.. It is one thing to laugh at a statement, and quite another to laugh at the person who uttered the statement. We are not our thoughts. No, I do not read these forums while biting my tongue, but as I PMed you, mere sensory perception of the world with a certain amount of reason arranging sensory information does not constitute a philosophy IMO. Crass materialism is the absence of a philosophy. It is a default to merely human mammalian perception which in a normal individual includes reason in the interpretation of perceptions.

But, as Ken Wilbur would say, there is "vision logic" that can be applied to those "glitches in The Matrix," such as the  paranormal, parapsychological, transpersonal, transcendental, or mystical. Just as Newtonian physics does not apply to the quantum level of reality, sensory data and reason cannot account for the non-linear phenomenon of say, precognition, wherein one receives knowledge of an event before the event actually occurs in space-time. Reason, which is based on cause-effect, cannot account for an effect (knowledge of an event) preceding its cause. But, if psyche and space-time are two sides of the self-same reality, there are alternative models to cause-effect which could be operating simultaneously in parallel with cause-effect that account for non-linear phenomena.

I do not recognize this internet meme (Greater Internet Fuckwad) you illustrate that involves anonymity plus audience. But, have you ever needed a Zen slap, or been God-smacked? God knows I have, and on the occasion I mentioned to Universaleyeni, one was followed by a series of nested synchronistic occurrences. Sometimes that energy is retained until someone else requires it, and then it takes leave of its former recipient. It's not about egoically doling out what may appear to be a wanton insult. I am not in the habit of insulting people, but once in a while, acting outside my usual emotional reserve, may, contribute to someone's cartoon lightbulb turning on over his head. :shrug:

I'm well aware that you're not practicing psychotherapy here, it was merely a question.  I'm bemused by your spontaneous laughter at 'his thought' (as opposed to merely getting under his skin), as his thought was not novel or new or anything we haven't seen a thousand times before around here, but whatever you say man...  We have a subforum for thicker skinned people, refer to PS&P.  This is not the place for smacking of any nature as I see it, Zen or otherwise.  I don't think anyone signed up for your Zen class.  I dunno if we'll come to a consensus on this, and am willing to let it go.  It's just how I feel, and doesn't effect how I feel about you at all.  I hope you know that.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22594391 - 11/30/15 12:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

My final response to this issue is that there was nothing malicious intended by me. Neither was I intending to be callous. I make no apology for being adamant about meaningfulness as opposed to meaninglessness in life. :nono:  BUT - and let me make myself perfectly clear about this - I apologize if I did in fact hurt anyone's feelings. Causing pain intentionally or unintentionally is diametrically opposite to my deepest values. My choice of words may not sit well with you, but upon reflection following your several comments, I am certain that there was no malevolence, not even sarcasm, just an emotive response to a statement that struck me as absurd. Absurdity can often result in laughter if that which is absurd has not resulted in tragedy (like the gunman who killed because he believed he was stopping the harvesting of living baby parts. That's absurd, but stupid and tragic also :eek: :sad: ).

As to spontaneous laughter, I'm glad to be able to still experience that, but never from someone slipping on a banana peel and falling down, for example. That hurts.
The more chronology I gather, the more non-sequitur certain statements appear to me. It's like hearing "The whole universe, including intelligent life and self-aware human beings, is just a chance occurrence, just probability." That used to 'get under my skin' when I first set foot upon a path and I was still very unsure. Later, it caused me to frown because of continuing doubts. Much later it caused me to smile slightly. Now I sometimes LOL. I'm NOT laughing at a person's pain or despondency because their mind is fraught with nihilistic thoughts about existence. Been there, done that, and it was a difficult stage of life to say the least, but I was fortunate to have moved past that stage.

I hope that anyone experiencing the pain and despair of life's apparent meaninglessness comes to the understanding that is is a stage (the "Dark Night of the Soul") and that one should never act on the negative ideas as if they are a final truth. They are not. I want everybody to weather the "dark night" until it passes, which it will, because it is a delusion, it will pass, it is not final truth. This is the real value to patience and long-suffering. The shit WILL pass (no matter how slow and constipated life can get). "I hope you know that." :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22594723 - 11/30/15 01:29 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

No, I don't think you hurt his feelings, it was more of a flex the epeen laugh of overly competitiveness from people who disagree about their world view.  Plenty of people who view existence and human life as probability find meaning in living, they find it in family, friends, loved ones, charitable actions, education, and hobbies.  There is no meaning to existence itself, but there is meaning found in living life.  It's just a different worldview. 

I find that banana peel statement equally bizarre, it's slapstick humor, it reminds me of Quest for Fire and a coconut falling on the head of the denser tribe that does not use language, Ray Dawn Chong, who is infinitely more sophisticated and uses language breaks out into laughter, eventually teaching them the value of laughter when it happens again.  I don't think anyone laughs when an old woman falls down a flight of stairs.

I hope that someday S&M posters can coexist and learn from each other in spite of their individual differences, it's a lofty dream though....

--------------------

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #22596555 - 11/30/15 09:22 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Jeez, all this over a graem?  :lol:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Hobozen]
    #22596678 - 11/30/15 09:43 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Not really, more of realizing everyone is at their own stage of awakening in this life, there was nothing absurd about his statement.  Precisely when in life are we taught about synchronicity and dream interpretation?  Certainly not during the first 17 years or so of my education....  I dunno, I stumbled upon The Doors of Perception and The Joyous Cosmology in my high school library, some Ram Dass tapes in my mother's book cabinet, and my abnormal psychology professor dug pretty deeply into Jung for an undergrad course.  But I see how others in a different set of conditions see things entirely differently. 

It's just how somebody reacts when their world view is challenged that I find disappointing.  Same ol' shit for 15yrs now. :monkeydance: :boring:

--------------------

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery

#22596766 - 11/30/15 10:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Aren't you playing into the same game by being disappointed? The Universe doesn't get disappointed. Or so I like to think.  Awakening is something that happens from time to time, I don't think it's something we should see as a sort of idealistic means through which we should behave.  Then it becomes something else... another ego trip.  Sometimes the dream will be lucid but it's only natural that we drift back into deep sleep.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22596872 - 11/30/15 10:27 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Perhaps, it's just I have this great big loving psychedelic family and we sure as fuck don't treat each other like we do here, I want to abduct you all so that you could have a taste.

--------------------

OfflineSade
Cheatin bastered
 User Gallery

Loc: Bigfoot Territory
    #22596881 - 11/30/15 10:29 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

In old times, medicine was a form of magic.

Offlineusulpsychonaut
Male

Loc: Northland, New Zealand. Flag
    #22600658 - 12/01/15 06:48 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I've been really wanting to do some magic, but I can't imagine for what end.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: usulpsychonaut]
    #22602914 - 12/02/15 05:40 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

usulpsychonaut said:

The Greater Good?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery

#22602942 - 12/02/15 06:07 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Perhaps, it's just I have this great big loving psychedelic family and we sure as fuck don't treat each other like we do here, I want to abduct you all so that you could have a taste.

I doubt it's butterflies and daisies 100% of the time, the beast has gotta
come out sooner or later (in some form)..
If this was in RL I'm sure we'd overlook Markos' minor nuisance and see it as nothing :wink:

Edited by Hobozen (12/02/15 06:36 AM)

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22603330 - 12/02/15 09:29 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

There are countless things I adore about MtG, alas how he deals with people who challenge his beliefs are not one of them.  Let's stop talking about this FFS.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22603525 - 12/02/15 10:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'm for that :thumbup: but for all of your irritation and speculation, nobody has asked "why," so allow me a final comment. In days gone by this would've called a formal apologia.

For the better part of a very formative decade (18 to 28), I struggled long and hard as a young man to extricate myself from the greater culture of materialism which subdivides into secularism, nihilism, atheism, and some other -isms to be sure. Some of you already know this about me, especially CJ but allow me to string them together in a pertinent way. I changed my life plan from becoming a physician (my parents' dream) to becoming a useless philosophy major. I 'found myself' amidst the most other-worldly philosophers. Before that, I had already rejected my nuclear family's secular, cultural Judaism, and refused a Bar Mitzva alienating my father for life. When I explored Christianity (as a forbidden spiritual inheritance for Jews) to the extent of taking catechism, baptism, and a seminary degree, I alienated the majority of my extended family (aunts, uncles, and some cousins) even though none of them lived spiritual or religious lives. Family dynamics continue to color my personality dynamics.

In sticking to my principles, I never endeavored to acquire wealth and while I cherish everything I do have, I have guarded against greed just as I have against envy, lust, gluttony and all the "Cardinal Sins," NOT because I am a Catholic Christian but because excess is diametrically opposed to the philosophical wisdom that has guided me towards living as virtuous a life as I am able. Moderation is unpopular in decadent America, particularly in a city like Miami where I had established myself, and being moderate further alienated me from finding a compatible partner until relatively late in life (age 43). Alienation from family AND society has also contributed to the formation of my personality, and personality characteristics are what is being examined here, not my Center.

You will all eventually find at some point as you transition from middle age to old age that you, like most people, draw more closely to family and friends for existential comfort. I have no family any longer and very few friends, which is typical of introverts (not to mention difficult ones). However, being an INTP means that I have Introverted Thinking. I live my life mostly in my thoughts, mainly philosophical thoughts. Now this might sound outlandish to those people whose last letter in their type is a 'J,' because that means that you extravert your Feelings or Thinking and live your lives with a constitutional emphasis on actual people and social events. It is not my "beliefs" that cannot be challenged, it is my values. My values, the intellectual principles by which I live are in a real sense my 'family.' These are the entities that I live most intimately with and give me the most comfort. For example, I'll sooner read and reflect on a page in  The Power of Now, than talk with my own wife when I am disturbed. As for noted criticisms, I am aware of those shortcomings and do not deny them. My wife likes to point out that my "Mercury in in Leo" according to my astrological chart, and when my most cherished ideas are challenged, it does, as some of you have observed, make my hackles rise. Quite right. This is a manifestation of who I am much more than a behavior that I choose, more about being than doing.

Strictly speaking, I am not a world-hating Gnostic, but I do find my type in Gnostic terminology to be something of a Pneumatic (possessor of gnosis) and something of a Psychic (someone having faith), but I am not a Hylic (unbelieving materialist). I do not play well with materialists and sometimes my diplomacy breaks down because, admittedly, I am simply not yet perfect in my acceptance of materialists, crass or philosophical. So, while these points may not make my more irritable qualities more palatable, I've cited some of the psychological precursory experiences that have given rise to them. "Sorry about that Chief." :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22603928 - 12/02/15 12:30 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

We can't be that different, I've read Be Here Now and The Power of Now countless times when I'm disturbed as opposed to seeking counsel from friends.  I actually prefer the audio tapes to The Power of Now, there's just something soothing about listening to Tolle's voice that makes everything ring true.  I'm highly introverted and am attracted to my own states of internal bliss, I can get high off pranayama and it's like sitting at the feet of a guru, I'm just dumbstruck with good vibrations.

But for me it's still all God in drag man, your nemesis Diploid I've learned so much from, he's a fucking genius.  Of course I pay attention to him in the Science & Tecnhology subforum, which incidentally has 1000% less drama than PS&P or S&M.  I feel like when you just see that people see things from different reality tunnels and actually listen to them and pay attention you are advancing your growth 10 fold.

--------------------

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

#22604070 - 12/02/15 01:10 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Thats some nice synchronicity.
IME there's a pandora's box of psychic phenomna after extreme heavy psyche use.
I don't tell anyone about it anymore though.
It's like talking to somebody about your dreams.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22604275 - 12/02/15 02:03 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You are entitled to your own opinions of course, and I never thought of Diploid or anyone for that matter as my "nemesis." People can be nasty and vindictive for hardly any reason at all - speaking about people who defend their beliefs - especially those individuals who have never been blessed with any religious experience. A truly religious experience cannot be reduced to simpler dimensions, and its effect on the experiencer is incontrovertible, Victor Frankl illustrates his "Dimensional Ontology" with diagrams such as the one I included below. This one illustrates the contradictions that occurs when a higher dimension is projected onto lower dimensions. The contradiction makes no sense, for a cylinder is clearly not a rectangle and a sphere in combination.

I do not have a problem with Scientific Empiricism. The Scientific Method is a logical approach to the quantitative measure of quantifiable data. Consciousness does not permit quantitative measurement since consciousness is immaterial and does not have physical extension in space or time. Rather than acknowledge that physical science has limitations with regard to "the eye which sees all but which is never seen," namely, consciousness, certain scientific materialists merely deny the existence of phenomena others have reported, and might even be so dishonest to deny any non-ordinary experience they themselves might experience because it doesn't fit the scientific box. There is that story about Captain John Hunter's discovery of the platypus - a mammal that laid eggs, had a duck-bill, and a venomous barb. The story was received as a hoax. One version says that the notes and drawings  were originally destroyed because its existence didn't fit any known taxonomy of the day. While no doubt fictional, this is what materialists actually do when confronted with an experience that dissolves the boundaries of their limited world-view based on the five senses and reason alone.

You may be an Introvert, but you've always struck me as being more 'S' than 'N,' more Sensate than Intuitive. That would explain why the sound of Tolle's voice is worth mentioning as opposed to the mere visual process of reading which bypasses the æsthetic tonal quality of hearing and just seeks to discern the intellectual meaning. IF you are a 'P' type, you'll extravert the Sensing function and introvert the third function (Feeling or Thinking), applying one of these to your inner world. A 'J' type extraverts their Thinking or Feeling function, which they apply to the outer world, and they introvert their Sensing or Intuition (I have no idea how these types experience their world, but I've known INTJs who were all excellent at math, chess, music, and computer science among other related things). The 'J' differs from the 'P' types who excel at theoretical systems in philosophy, psychology, or theology - disciplines which order one's inner world, not the outer world. C.G. Jung was an INTP.

So yeah, different people have their own "reality tunnels" but my objection is when people claim that their weltanschauung accounts for "All Quadrants, All Levels" as in Ken Wilber's model. Literalist Christians want to use biblical mythology to definitively explain away the physics of creation, while scientific atheist-materialists confound the 'hows' with the 'whys,' when their type of mentality seems incapable of acknowledging that the 'whys' constitute an impenetrable metaphysical Mystery. Moreover, metaphysics is a matter for contemplation, not ratiocination. Scientific atheist-materialists are one-sidedly fixated to ratiocination to the exclusion of other modes of apprehension. To a Richard Dawkins mentality, physics is ultimately preceded by MORE physics. Metaphysics is reduced to a currently unknown physics instead of a Reality that transcends physics. Infinity may mean a qualitative and experiential metaphysical characteristic of the Ultimately Real, not just a mathematical notation, but try to tell a materialist-atheist that. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#22604985 - 12/02/15 04:27 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:

Boy you've been on an apocalyptic run of late, I'm sure this society will come crumbling down into a third world nation eventually.... Hopefully I'll die before that and at least haven't spawned children, which gives me the advantage of being able to root for the human race without getting that attached.....  I'm at least theoretically prepared for a megaquake off the Cascadia fault line :lol:....  50mins is more time than I can spare atm but will give it a go later tonight, after watching Homeland.

Check out dutchsinse on youtube, he does earthquake updates and forecasts.  He's very on top of his game.

Dane Wigington, the video I posted, does what I consider to be an amazing weekly update on the current state of affairs.  What most don't realize or would even begin to want to realize, is the extent of this ongoing geoengineering, even though to those who know what they are looking at it's so obvious as to be ridiculous.

I just don't appreciate being sprayed like a lab rat and having to breathe nano particulates of alumina, barium hydroxide, and strontium from the planes that are pumping them out virtually daily.  Look up you may just see a few of them!

After the climate keeps warming, the geoengineers will make it official and really start in on their plans to cool the globe.  Everyone will be happy because they will be doing "what they can" by reducing the amount of sunlight hitting the planet while completely fucking up the climate in the process for profit.

Edited by LunarEclipse (12/02/15 04:30 PM)

Offlinesuttree
Your vibrational content

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #22605432 - 12/02/15 06:09 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
I believe in Magic now.

100% and unconditional.

From literally one footstep to the other walking in my house, it placed me forward in time 2 hours, from 5 PM to 7 PM when it was at once pitch black outside. It wasnt a blackout, it happened mid-footstep.

It also made a card from my first Tarot Deck disappear completely, the Magician, to mark the time that I transitioned to become a Magician, a Nganga, myself. The Card now lies buried in the soil in East Congo, on the place the tree stood from which wood the Nkondi was carved of.'It was gone yesterday and it is gone today, I even counted the number of cards 2 times over. It is so. I would never desecrate a tarot deck by taking a card. No one has.

These are fantastic tales I know. You may think I have gone crazy. In the past, I would have too.

Think what you will.

"Those who do not believe in Magic will never find it."
Roald Dahl.

I believe in Magic now, and I have found it.

Unconditionally.

That tarot card and its meanings I strongly doubt you possess. Not to take away from esoteric tricks of the mind. But you are adventurous and willing to explore. That I respect.

Just do not get carried away and find depth.

--------------------
PCT

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22606587 - 12/02/15 10:08 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I dunno, there is power in spoken word, reading poetry and going to a poetry reading are two different things entirely, you get to experience the dialect of the speaker, the prosody and intonations that you don't get when reading, there's a whole other level of information.  I liked that with Eckhart Tolle's reading of The Power of Now.  A real human being wrote it, I'm interested in hearing his voice, which I didn't particularly find aesthetically pleasing, it's not like I'm listening to Bjork :lol: - yet I did pick up on his authenticity, that there was something worth intellectually understanding.  I didn't really find the book intellectually challenging, it was intellectually soothing.  Plus you can close your eyes, unwind to an audiobook and absorb information in a different way.  Have you ever considered trying it?  I have The Power of Now on mp3s, I could send em to you.

I did graduate with psychology and philosophy undergrad  (w/ emphasis on religious studies) degrees, FWIW.  Perhaps my personality is more malleable than the MBTI permits, as I surely transformed inside out once I was let loose on the world at large from the squeeze on consciousness that comes with a university and parental support.. It's interesting to me though that you see what truths atheists conceal, but that wouldn't apply to the mystic (yourself).  All of these "reality tunnels" reveal some truths and hide others as far as I can tell. 

--------------------

Offlineusulpsychonaut
Male

#22606664 - 12/02/15 10:30 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

usulpsychonaut said:

The Greater Good?

How could I possibly know what the greater good would be? Perhaps use magic to bring about my own slow painful death ASAP.

Edited by usulpsychonaut (12/02/15 10:31 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22606980 - 12/03/15 12:04 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not certain how you extrapolated that I can see what atheists conceal from what I actually wrote, but I'd have to agree with that astute observation. I'll add another diagram from Frankl's Dimensional Ontology. Atheists deny their metaphysical Center, the fount from which the psychophysical soul takes its existence. The difference is that I am conversant with this third aspect of human beinghood. I acknowledge a Transcendental Center, as I Know you do. I see atheists as being crippled in a sense, but unlike physical cripples where an absence of limb or mobility is obvious, there is no acknowledgement that their crippled aspect even exists. I've met people with Down's Syndrome, and sometimes there is a sad self-awareness of being different, not only from physical, facial differences, but also by an awareness of mental differences. I have experienced some real kindness from an individual with Down's Syndrome, and despite the naiveté in the interaction, I could never fault anyone who expresses kindness.

This is not the case for spiritually deficient human beings in the present age. Ancient materialistic Stoics like Epicurus might have been known for great kindness, but there is an egotistical characteristic that belongs to the atheists and atheist-materialists that I have known. "What?! Are you saying that someone can't be a good person if he is an atheist?" a former acquaintance once demanded. He and his wife both turned out to be freaks who would befriend couples and try to break up their relationship. I wonder what HIS definition of "the Good" may have been, but in this age, in addition to natural moral development, atheists (and I'm not referring to non-theists like Buddhists) see nothing transcendental about Compassion. There is neither gnosis or faith that "God is love" or that Wisdom is a matter of Compassion-in-action and that these values are transcendental, or that the word transcendental has any meaning at all. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 1
    #22607089 - 12/03/15 01:00 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I got that from the Dawkins comment, you can see he lacks any understanding of the transcendental, but you don't get to know what the Mystic lacks understanding of, or what insights on truth he has that you don't.... From my vantage point, everyone has a little piece of the puzzle.... I'll quote RAW "“under the present brutal and primitive conditions on this planet, every person you meet should be regarded as one of the walking wounded. we have never seen a man or woman not slightly deranged by either anxiety or grief. we have never seen a totally sane human being.”  We're all a bit crippled and we're all at our own stage of awakening.  The truth, imho, is that everyone wants to be free, some of us have just been fortunate enough to have some good guidance along the way.

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#22610048 - 12/03/15 06:34 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #22611111 - 12/03/15 10:45 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

I'd say this pretty much hits the nail on the head.  I like you and enjoy your posts, but I can see how your drug usage severely impairs your judgement.  Have you read VALIS by Phillip K Dick?

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#22612399 - 12/04/15 10:36 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Not those kind of 'freaks' (truly awful exploitation film, btw). Freaks who befriend people, then conspire to break up their relationship for some perverse motive, and who have a history of having practiced this in the past. Moral emotional, and spiritual cripples.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Jufin]
    #22613372 - 12/04/15 03:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jufin said:
I can see how your drug usage severely impairs your judgement.

"Drugs, therefore, argument invalid." :rolleyes:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

#22613576 - 12/04/15 04:10 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Jufin said:
I can see how your drug usage severely impairs your judgement.

"Drugs, therefore, argument invalid." :rolleyes:

Yeah.  I guess you're sick of hearing that, but that's because you're the one on drugs having the reality breaking experiences.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22615812 - 12/05/15 05:02 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That doesn't render them invalid though.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22615831 - 12/05/15 05:22 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I dunno, you speak in plain English, you convey your messages aptly, I've seen the scrambled nonsense of somebody who was really confused.  I'm willing to take a reality bender and willing to consider your report accurate.  As a beginner in this life who is just starting to figure out that things are not quite what they seem, why not?
:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: CosmicJoke] * 1
    #22616132 - 12/05/15 08:52 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Many people need the escape reaction, and that's really fine. We build a worldview and operate by it. We entrust our lives to it sometimes without even thinking.

People are free to believe or disbelieve, I don't try to convince anybody, I just report what occurred, my take of what occurred. If it makes someone question reality in a novel way, a good thing was achieved.

Its important for what is to come that I believe in magic, regardless of whether it objectively exists or not. The very belief that anything is possible is medicine to a notion of having very little options. Faith can strengthen Hope and when both are strong, one can do amazing things.

The notion "you were on mind altering drugs therefore you're deluded" is odd to me, I believe strongly in the entheogenic potential.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinenuentoter
conduit
Male User Gallery

#22616191 - 12/05/15 09:15 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I have had personal experiences with what I've always referred to as "stepping out of time".

On occasion I have had hours pass in the blink of an eye "literally, just as your "between footfalls"). I've had quite a few occasions where while meditating, I used self guided imagery to imagine a scenario and experience things that were outside of myself. IE. Watching boats in a harbor in an unknown location, hiking in what seemed to be a redwood or other extremely large treed forest, sitting at a campfire listening to others in a strange dialect talk and laugh among themselves. When I finished my meditation session I always look at the clock (before and after to keep track) and sometimes barely 2 minutes had passed but the OOBE lasted for seemingly hours at times.

I have had multiple other experiences with and without drug assistance (drug use obviously negates these experiences in other peoples eyes, but not mine, simply augments them) over the years.

--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22616670 - 12/05/15 11:50 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Many people need the escape reaction, and that's really fine. We build a worldview and operate by it. We entrust our lives to it sometimes without even thinking.

People are free to believe or disbelieve, I don't try to convince anybody, I just report what occurred, my take of what occurred. If it makes someone question reality in a novel way, a good thing was achieved.

Its important for what is to come that I believe in magic, regardless of whether it objectively exists or not. The very belief that anything is possible is medicine to a notion of having very little options. Faith can strengthen Hope and when both are strong, one can do amazing things.

The notion "you were on mind altering drugs therefore you're deluded" is odd to me, I believe strongly in the entheogenic potential.

I still remember my MXE breakthrough like it was yesterday, I'm right there with you.  It's particularly odd on a S&M forum for that sentiment to be echoed, as we are using these things for healing and consciousness expansion beyond the realms of "common sense", we are explorers leaving behind "common sense" are we not? 

Have a buddy who is hanging onto some MXE who isn't really interested in it, just a collector of sorts.... I sent him some 2C-B and some DMT so am hoping maybe I can weasel it out of him :lol:  I don't want to insufflate ketamine anymore (35yo and too many things have went up my nose) and am too worried about contaminants w/ cooking it down and IMing it, and it's too rich for my blood for oral dosages, leaving me w/ the option of trying 3-MEO-PCP and reports are all over the place with that, I know it didn't do much for you as far as waking dreams go.

--------------------

Offlinesuttree
Your vibrational content

#22619623 - 12/06/15 12:38 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:wink::singletear:

Life/God weeps for you.

--------------------
PCT

OfflineJozeh
Stranger
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: suttree]
    #22626619 - 12/07/15 05:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That MXE had You stuck in the matrix like your boy Kenny here:

Offlinewest coast hunt
west coast hunt
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Jozeh]
    #22631616 - 12/08/15 08:14 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I believe in magic  :acidcat:

--------------------

Invisiblepartyinthestars
Kamille Bidan

Loc: In The Stars
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: west coast hunt]
    #22652703 - 12/14/15 02:32 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

"Just do not get carried away"
:whathesaid:

Offlinesuttree
Your vibrational content

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Jozeh]
    #22652725 - 12/14/15 02:56 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jozeh said:
That MXE had You stuck in the matrix like your boy Kenny here:

What the fuck is MXE? And I don't want to watch another youtube post.

--------------------
PCT

Offlinexammy
Stranger
    #22652871 - 12/14/15 05:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I hope someone starts manufacturing MXE soon and will take his place as our Savior.

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: xammy]
    #22652893 - 12/14/15 06:09 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Youtube posts are fuckin lazy.  I never watch them.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Jufin] * 1
    #22652905 - 12/14/15 06:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

MXE or Methoxetamine is a drug that is inbetween ketamine and PCP. It can be taken orally, snorted or rectally.

And what it does is remarkable

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

#22652975 - 12/14/15 07:03 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

It sounds truly wonderful.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22652981 - 12/14/15 07:08 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

To me, its a magical substance. It has done more for me in 4 years than psychedelics in 22 years, even though psychedelics did quite a lot too.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblepartyinthestars
Kamille Bidan

Loc: In The Stars
    #22656117 - 12/14/15 09:34 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

suttree said:
What the fuck is MXE? And I don't want to watch another youtube post.

MXE = www.erowid.org/chemicals/methoxetamine

Quote:

Asante said:
MXE or Methoxetamine is a drug that is inbetween ketamine and PCP. It can be taken orally, snorted or rectally.

And what it does is remarkable

:whathesaid:
:deepman:

Quote:

Asante said:
MXE or Methoxetamine is a drug that can be taken rectally.

:llamastare:

--------------------

Edited by partyinthestars (12/14/15 09:40 PM)

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

#22656318 - 12/14/15 10:15 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
To me, its a magical substance. It has done more for me in 4 years than psychedelics in 22 years, even though psychedelics did quite a lot too.

Are you referring to brain damage?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22657274 - 12/15/15 02:20 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

No I'm referring to positive life changes, spin offs to personal growth. It destroyed the anxiety disorders that overran me, helped me quit smoking and made a frequent swimmer of me, among things.

Quote:

Asante said:

Its the best way to take it. You need half the amounts, kicks in faster, lasts as long, much more entheogenic.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #22657620 - 12/15/15 07:02 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Gross.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#22658547 - 12/15/15 01:12 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The spirits had to sit me down for a long hard talk before they could talk me into it. Its very counterintuitive to rectally administer a drug to achieve spiritual effects. You don't take Eucharist wafers rectally either.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#22658566 - 12/15/15 01:18 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
The spirits had to sit me down for a long hard talk before they could talk me into it. Its very counterintuitive to rectally administer a drug to achieve spiritual effects. You don't take Eucharist wafers rectally either.

I bet Ginsberg could say something holy about the ass :lol:

from The Howl:

who let themselves be fucked in the ass by saintly motorcyclists, and screamed with joy,

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

#22659318 - 12/15/15 04:55 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
Gross.

Theoretically speaking if all psychedelics could ONLY be taken rectally including acid, and you were able to hear peoples experiences and see the outcomes, would you do it?

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

#22659443 - 12/15/15 05:28 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
No I'm referring to positive life changes, spin offs to personal growth. It destroyed the anxiety disorders that overran me, helped me quit smoking and made a frequent swimmer of me, among things.

Quote:

Asante said:

Its the best way to take it. You need half the amounts, kicks in faster, lasts as long, much more entheogenic.

Fair enough, I'm glad it had such a positive effect on you.

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: pineninja]
    #22659618 - 12/15/15 06:07 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pineninja said:
Quote:

Matt87 said:
Gross.

Theoretically speaking if all psychedelics could ONLY be taken rectally including acid, and you were able to hear peoples experiences and see the outcomes, would you do it?

No. Luckily you can just eat LSD!

--------------------

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

#22659786 - 12/15/15 06:50 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The Tarot card is probably in your toilet, up in the top water reservoir or some place like that.

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

#22659840 - 12/15/15 07:01 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
Quote:

pineninja said:
Quote:

Matt87 said:
Gross.

No. Luckily you can just eat LSD!

Either way for me:thumbup: Luckily my hang ups wouldn't be enough to stop me from having these experiences, its unfortunate yours would:smirk:

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineJozeh
Stranger
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: pineninja]
    #22663850 - 12/16/15 04:33 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I apologise for my lazy youtube post, was just posting to show why Asante may have lost two hours in between steps. Like the two in the video, stuck in the matrix, aint walking, aint talking.

OfflineChakra Shock
Waxing Prophetic

Loc: The Enterprise
    #22665541 - 12/16/15 10:48 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Just as you don't post in order to convince anyone, I'm not posting here to believe or disbelieve you, Asante: belief is a personal matter, and whether or not I believe Asante is not really what's important here. I just want to say that I'm one of the many others who can testify to having experienced profound moments of synchronicity in what would otherwise be considered an "ordinary" day. I don't feel like enumerating them, but i've got some good memories and look forward to all of the synchronicities I will undoubtedly perceive in the future. I, too, believe in magic. It's all within our mind, within the universal mind, residing in the center of the heart cave. :sun:

Throughout the duration of reading parts of this thread I experienced a few coincidences which could be considered synchronous.. phrases on the television were synching up directly with a word I would read ( the word 'gamble' ) in the thread, so i was reading and hearing the word simultaneously. Also, I picked up a silver ring in India for the explicit purpose of having a "heart ring", a piece of spiritual jewelry, which aligned well with your advice for having a piece of silver intended to let the mystery into one's life.

Reading your posts, Asante and Mr.Gnostic, I always feel a strong sense of togetherness and shared faith that amazing things can happen, and that life is always more than it seems. That we can explore life as the eyes of the world, and discover the Spirit within.

Groovy stuff, man :hippie:

Offlinestaticthefox
For I did trip I guess
Trans-female

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Chakra Shock]
    #22666396 - 12/17/15 04:38 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Every time I stumble on one of your threads, I never regret reading them. Keep it up, Asante! :thumbup:

Personal experience with magic, being the son of a witch, it's kinda just naturally attracted to me. When I was a teen I held a staunchly atheistic belief system, growing up under a Pagan household. However the older I got, the more the universe seemingly goes "yeah no, magic is real". This year it has been hugely obvious this was my calling. Seemingly out of nowhere I join a circle with a long-time friend. I have this great feeling about 2016, that magic will play a far bigger role throughout the year. Always feels amazing to find others on the path! 
:raisemyglass:

--------------------
:acidfire::chesire:

Edited by staticthefox (12/17/15 04:38 AM)

Offlinenuentoter
conduit
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: staticthefox]
    #22668479 - 12/17/15 05:06 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Asante  my friend I am happy that you can find the moments that exist in between this and the next.  yup experience these things is to experience a more complete mosaic of what we call life.  so many people deny themselves the improbable,  the unlikely,  the strange,  the fantastical.

--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: nuentoter]
    #22668888 - 12/17/15 06:34 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I wonder which magic shop can a person can get these type of magic tricks?

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #22670227 - 12/17/15 11:03 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Youtube sucks

Offlineusulpsychonaut
Male

#22689981 - 12/23/15 10:22 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

usulpsychonaut said:

The Greater Good?

Learned some rituals for the greater good. Understanding of exactly the problem/solution. Before there was no concept of what is the greater good, just knowing that I was part of the problem, so doing magic was impossible. At last I can confidently state in all truthfulness that I am not a Christian.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #22699019 - 12/25/15 05:04 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Do you think awareness is important in magic? IE being aware what is happening in the world?

Edited by zzripz (12/25/15 05:05 PM)

Offlinestaticthefox
For I did trip I guess
Trans-female

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: zzripz]
    #22724902 - 01/01/16 04:14 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Happy new years everyone! This year is going to be a magical one indeed!

Quote:

zzripz said:

Do you think awareness is important in magic? IE being aware what is happening in the world?

I don't know if it's absolutely necessary, but keeping up to date on current events is a good idea anyway. Seek knowledge from the spirit realm, and read of the happenings in the physical. It's what I do and so far it's worked in my favor.

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#22725100 - 01/01/16 05:18 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

so are you aware that there very much is a powerful presence in the world actually doing magick in our faces, globally, like 9/11 false flag. IE that it was a magickal ritual. Or doesn't this concern you?

Offlinestaticthefox
For I did trip I guess
Trans-female

#22726145 - 01/01/16 11:51 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
so are you aware that there very much is a powerful presence in the world actually doing magick in our faces, globally, like 9/11 false flag. IE that it was a magickal ritual. Or doesn't this concern you?

Oh, it is quite concerning. I know the higher ups do have literal black-magick cults, one of which is under the guise of a fraternity at Yale (Skull & Bones). Currently focused on my work with the circle as of late. Stay vigilant, and have patience.

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#22726810 - 01/02/16 05:00 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yout one of tyhe few people who are into magic to admit that. Many I have asked about this either dismiss it or quickly ignore it. I was added to this private group of magickians who claim to be wanting to help the world/save the world, and I assumed they would be into exploring this very weird situation that has become apparent to me since 9/11. But no, they ignored about it. Very strange.
This is unfortunate, because this sht is the HUGE elephant in the room, and noone is really even claiming to be aware of it, apart from the researchers online who seem to be in two groups, either christians or new agers

I do not practice magick, yet am fascinated by magic. Always have been. So love watching very good magicians like Dynamo (my favourite). But very much hate the kind of magick which mocks its victims after seeing them fried in their buildings, jumping out, and all the horrific wars they love. we HAVE to get to the bottom of this

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #22727392 - 01/02/16 10:11 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

the word Magi means someone that is very knowledgeable or wise, and which Knowledge means Science. The Wise men that is mentioned in the Bible were man of science; they has knowledge of somethings. But the people had considered these acts mystical but they didn't know that these acts has some logical understandings. Right now, we consider things that we doesn't understand as mystical and or some consider them as fairy-tales until we has find out the answer to these mysteries, and then we call it science. They way I have perceived from what Jesus was trying to tell the people that if you truly believe without any doubt, you will be able to do anything at will. It seem like He was trying to retrain us to walk again. It is hard for us to believe in something that we cannot see or touch and or comprehend its nature. But if we see witnessed the supernatural, we will say that it has to do with something with space aliens.

Matthew 14:31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

John 14:12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

John 12:36 Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

John 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Offlinestaticthefox
For I did trip I guess
Trans-female

#22732992 - 01/03/16 06:23 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
yout one of tyhe few people who are into magic to admit that. Many I have asked about this either dismiss it or quickly ignore it. I was added to this private group of magickians who claim to be wanting to help the world/save the world, and I assumed they would be into exploring this very weird situation that has become apparent to me since 9/11. But no, they ignored about it. Very strange.
This is unfortunate, because this sht is the HUGE elephant in the room, and noone is really even claiming to be aware of it, apart from the researchers online who seem to be in two groups, either christians or new agers

I do not practice magick, yet am fascinated by magic. Always have been. So love watching very good magicians like Dynamo (my favourite). But very much hate the kind of magick which mocks its victims after seeing them fried in their buildings, jumping out, and all the horrific wars they love. we HAVE to get to the bottom of this

I'm working with people who are indeed figuring this shit out, and I just now found out about something waaay too close for my comfort. I'm a bit iffy about getting into specifics, but am told to report to them if anything happens in my town. Stay strong and safe guys, godspeed, one love.

--------------------

Edited by staticthefox (01/03/16 06:23 PM)

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

#22733804 - 01/03/16 10:10 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've heard about the use of remains from the once powerful living as objects of power...
What's the consensus on this?

--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Eggtimer]
    #22734593 - 01/04/16 04:48 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

where does your signature quote come from?

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

#22735294 - 01/04/16 10:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
where does your signature quote come from?

MANIFESTO OF VISIONARY ART
http://visionaryrevue.com/webtext/longman1.html

The second one was by a Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.

Offlinefennel acid tones
Student of Life

Loc: Great Lakes region
Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Eggtimer]
    #22742530 - 01/06/16 01:16 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Asante, I love you, man, and it's because you compel that epistemological lack of regard for perceptible reality in myself that I love so much.  One's own belief comprises reality.

OfflineHeyowana
Hex10 line2
 User Gallery

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: fennel acid tones]
    #22773081 - 01/13/16 02:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

The magician believes in the workings of magic. Yet the fool is magic with no word or belief.
Synchronicity or magic happens whether we believe in it or not. It is the conceptual thoughts that blind us to this eternal fact.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: I believe in Magic now. [Re: Heyowana]
    #22773355 - 01/13/16 05:57 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Heyowana said:
The magician believes in the workings of magic. Yet the fool is magic with no word or belief.
Synchronicity or magic happens whether we believe in it or not. It is the conceptual thoughts that blind us to this eternal fact.

is this your own quote?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals