Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Wanting to try...
    #22560 - 06/28/00 06:26 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

HAHAHA.... I'm sorry but a you FUCKIN STUPID(excuse my french). We dont' talk about dealing on this web site. We are striktly growers, or atleast that is what we like to think. Please do not ever post anything like this on the message agian. If you want to try them grow them.

------------------
10 Commandments
1. Smoke buds 2. Smoke buds 3. Eat mushrooms 4. Drink 5. play craps 6. Get mac 7. Steal 8. Fighting 9. Eat mushrooms
10. Smoke buds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#22562 - 06/28/00 06:28 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Its really simple my friend, you can either get them from a dealer or grow them yourself. If you don't have a dealer that has them readily available, then I suggest you choose the latter. Growing shrooms is a relatively simple process that requires little time and even less money. If growing isn't your bag, then I'm out of ideas.

OfflineEvilMonk
Loc: Somewhere Out There
    #22563 - 06/28/00 08:20 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I have I think its a 10 to 20 gallon tank, What all do I need to buy?? I mean I think I'll try growing them, and if my parents get suspecious, and ask about them (I don't think they will, I've got a lock on my door, and i'd put it in my closet , and put a few clothes over the tank to not add attention to it..

So I have a small tank, what all do I need to get?

And Dubblin: I have been here a lot longer than you have, and you really didn't read what I said... I said I don't think I could.

------------------
-EvilMonk
========------========
Don't hate me because I'm Ignorant. Hate me because I'm stupid.
--------======--------
Thanks 'The Proffesor'

--------------------
I am the darkness of the night. The Thunder of the Clouds That Roar of the Wrath of God.

Anonymous

#22564 - 06/29/00 10:45 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry, i tend to burst out some time, it's good in fights :biggrin: Anyway all the stuff you need to know about growing is in the Grow/Find section I recomend using the Edited Growing guide at the bottom it's PF stile but modified

------------------
10 Commandments
1. Smoke buds 2. Smoke buds 3. Eat mushrooms 4. Drink 5. play craps 6. Get mac 7. Steal 8. Fighting 9. Eat mushrooms
10. Smoke buds

OfflineAjent Orange
addict
    #22565 - 06/29/00 10:48 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

read the MMGG to get you started. that'll tell you what you'll need. but i can't remember if it covers perlite humidification. so read the perlite teks and the MMGG. you can find them in the grow/find section.

good luck!

------------------
why do the walls keep bumping into me? oh, there's the door.

Offlinesnarf
enthusiast
    #22566 - 06/29/00 10:51 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Look for the simplest growing guide with the least amount of investment. It's going to be pretty hard concealing your little experiment due to the fact you have to prepare the jars somehow. I guess if your folks go out for the day or something you'd be able to do it. It's not that hard, it just takes a lot of research and scavenging for materials. Also, I recommend reading the "Ohhh Busted" thread if you haven't already.

-snarf

InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
    #22567 - 06/28/00 11:14 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

You have one more option. Depending on the area in which you live, you may be able to pick wild species.

------------------
Baldy

OfflineEvilMonk
Loc: Somewhere Out There
    #22568 - 06/28/00 10:30 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I live in the city... and they are gonna go away for a week at the end of August. I can do it when my brother is at work... I have a presure cooker

------------------
-EvilMonk
========------========
Don't hate me because I'm Ignorant. Hate me because I'm smart.
--------======--------
Thanks 'The Proffesor'

--------------------
I am the darkness of the night. The Thunder of the Clouds That Roar of the Wrath of God.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract