Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJacobM
Stranger

Loc: Texas
PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole!
    #2255339 - 01/20/04 09:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Im looking for a kind sole that will be willing to spare me a spore print of any Cube that is good for a beginner. So far i've heard that Ecuadorian is best for beginner. I have no more money to spend on another syringe or spore print. I ask this because i recently f***ed up my jars by putting far less then the bare minimum of BRF in them. I've since found out that if the jars even do colonize it will take A LONG TIME. So if anyone would be willing to spare me a spore print :frown: or even a spore syringe please reply or PM me. Please dig deep for me. THANKS!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: JacobM]
    #2255688 - 01/20/04 12:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

come back in 3 years and I'll give you a print

OfflineJetBlackNinja
Pimp-o-licious
Loc: $%^&
    #2255692 - 01/20/04 12:03 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

First, your too young to be here. Second, you spelled sole like the sole of a shoe. Finish that education boy, you obviously need it.

Then grow shrooms and use them to rot your brain. Only when you are old enough, may you do these aweful things.

--------------------

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
    #2255863 - 01/20/04 01:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

you might want to ignore these guys, assuming your actually 18 and that 15 is a typo! go into the marketplace im sure you can trade someone something for a print, or win a contest or something. but realistically if u dont have enough loot to buy a print, you should just be patient, let that be your first lesson in mycology. its not like prints are obnoxiously expensive... save your lunch money for a week or something.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
    #2255891 - 01/20/04 01:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

FSRE or FSRC, cause you sure have a couple of dollars somewhere. If not I send you a print for free.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: amyloid]
    #2255911 - 01/20/04 01:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

if he's 18 and a sophmore he's one stupid fuck, besides what are the chances of a typo on your age and your birthday? it says '88. I wouldn't really care about kids on here but most of them will do anything to save there own ass when mommy finds out he has been growing mushrooms, parents calling about kids getting syringes started the pf investigation.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlineluigi
journeyman
Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: Semilanceata]
    #2256021 - 01/20/04 02:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

If this kid is stupid enough to put his real age on his profile then he will sertainly roll over on anyone who sends him spores when he gets caught.And he will get caught,just like he did here.

Offlinechillywilly
Eat well - Diethome
Loc: 49 th State
    #2256075 - 01/20/04 02:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Jacob you need to go to the local library and check out a boot about mushrooms and then go to a local cow pasture and see what you can find maybe the Shroom Gods will provide you with every thing you need. And you will not place your Mommys home and freedom in peril.

OfflineJetBlackNinja
Pimp-o-licious
Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: amyloid]
    #2256094 - 01/20/04 02:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

amyloid said:
you might want to ignore these guys, assuming your actually 18 and that 15 is a typo!  go into the marketplace im sure you can trade someone something for a print, or win a contest or something.

I understand you are trying to be helpful my man, but it's kids like this one that get places like the Shroomery closed down.

If your too stupid to lie about your age, then your too stupid to be growing mushies "underground". :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: luigi]
    #2256154 - 01/20/04 03:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I?m going to send spores just for study purposes. It?s not a crime to be interested in shrooms!!!!!!! no matter if you?re 8, 15 or 89 years old.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

OfflineJetBlackNinja
Pimp-o-licious
    #2256159 - 01/20/04 03:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Semilanceata said:
I?m going to send spores just for study purposes. It?s not a crime to be interested in shrooms!!!!!!! no matter if you?re 8, 15 or 89 years old.

ah yes, but it is against the "Terms of Use" here at the Shroomery to post when you are under 18 years of age.

--------------------

OfflineAkrobatik
Chillin

#2256166 - 01/20/04 03:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

dude dont fuck this website up just becase someone wants to grow some shrooms and isnt old enough to get a job and pay for it themselves. be smart, my buddy is a broke as fuck college student, however he could save ten or 20 bux for a syringe. Dont send him shit and if you do do it without the shroomerys help. please keep it real so we can all keep sharing information. this place helped the people I know a lot and I dont want to c it closed down.
sorry kid no offense to you Im just lookin out for all my dawgs here and im sure Im not the only person that feels that way.

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

OfflineMax1
MaxiMillion

#2256253 - 01/20/04 03:56 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

This thread should be deleted !!!
Total waste of space. The guy is 15 and the thread is against the rules. Plain and simple.

OfflineDalinkwent
    #2256334 - 01/20/04 04:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

what would you do if your 15 yr. old was growing shrooms? I can't believe someone could have the ignorance to send a 15 year old spores. This is the information age... true. But if he found out how to grow all he needs is the spores. Let him wait. I'm 22. I was hook'd on coke once when i was younger b/c someone gave me a sample. Don't do this to him. Let him grow up and then decide WTF he wants to do... when he is a grown ass man. If you send him spores you run the risk of him having a bad trip and killing himself. When u r 15 you are not exactly in control of your emotions. Don't condemn the rest of us by being ignorant. Think 1st... please.

--------------------
"If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding... how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" PF.

OfflineJacobM
Stranger

Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: Max1]
    #2256371 - 01/20/04 04:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ok im not 15. My younger brother that was messing around on this and wrote that shit in and i didn't bother changing it (didn't think it would make a difference). You remember when you were 15 and messing shit around. I am 23 years old. I do have a job but my mom is seriously ill and every thing i earn goes towards the family since im the the one that has to take care of the kids. When the family is doing ok with money and health thats when i get some spending money, until that day arrives i don't have dime to spend on recreational things and by the looks of it i wont for a while unless i get a bonus which i don't see any reason for one coming. What about my dad you ask? Yeah i havn't seen him since the youngest kid was born which was about 8 years ago. I know i should have been keeping an eye on what he(the 15 year old) was doing, that was my fault, so i apologize for making that error. I will change it and i wont allow for a slip up like that again. And the 'sole' part was a prime example of my barely making it through any education. I understand if know no one wants to send a spore print. I understand why you all reacted the way you did i would have too. Sorry wont happen again.

Offlinealienated
contaminationgrower

Loc: kali-forn-I-A
Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: Dalinkwent]
    #2256373 - 01/20/04 04:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

hell yeah, my little sister is the same age and trying to get into stuff. if you send them, i'll personally find out who you are and make sure you end up in jail. :-P

pz out bros.

late

--------------------
-m.

I dont even grow these things... I just post for this guy that knows a guy, who's sisters boyfriend dumped about 2 months ago.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: Dalinkwent]
    #2256375 - 01/20/04 04:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

very good points, not to mention the risk he would be putting whoever lived in the house in which he grew, you know kids that age have a big mouth and will tell the whole school they grow, then you got some local wanna be hard ass police team kicking in your door and shoving poor mommys face into the carpet and flashing guns around, I was in a friends house when it was raided (to execute a warrant for arrest not drugs) and they act just like on tv pointing there guns in your face screaming throwing everyone on the ground, certanily not something I would want to be done to my mother or anyone else really.

--------------------

OfflineJacobM
Stranger

Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: John]
    #2256402 - 01/20/04 04:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i do have my privacy and its not even going down at my house . One of the only friends i have since i don't have much to time to socialize(which im fine with) is having it done at his house. We mix the ingrediants here. He takes it home and innoculates. Just wanted to get that straight. No kids of mine will be anywhere near any of it. I can asure you that.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2256450 - 01/20/04 04:50 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

check out the fsrc then it's only $1 for a print, the guy who does it s/n is shdwstr do a search click his name go to his profile and there's the link I don't have it off hand

--------------------

Offlinechillywilly
Eat well - Diethome
Loc: 49 th State
Re: PLEASE! Looking for a kind sole! [Re: John]
    #2256520 - 01/20/04 05:09 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

FSRC they have been good to my friend in the past. But heres a question since the american dollar has gone to shit value wise has the cost of using FSRE gone up?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation