Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHmmChips
Stranger
Loc: UK
Trip report: Salvia
    #2254992 - 01/20/04 04:32 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The amount that was used was two deep 20 second tokes of salvia x10 in a small water pipe and a home made screen of aluminium foil (I dont think its recommended but its all I had).

I'm sorry if you are getting tired of salvia trip reports but here is mine :tongue: :

I sat covered in my sleeping bag, resting my head in my hands. A minute after I had taken 2 tokes from the water pipe the world around me changed.

I still sat yet I was no longer in my bedroom but in a subway. At the time I was having trouble keeping the true reality in my mind.

As I was sitting there I had a conversation, what I said wasnt a conscience dissection and had no choice over what I was speaking. I remember telling this person with shadow as the only form, that I cant stop Im trying to get to a higher level. Then I remembered reality and battled for normal control.

I sat once more in my bedroom waiting for full control to return to me. Yet still as I waited I looked around me and felt that I was in an alien environment.

Then the trip ended and I realised that the trip I was having was destroyed by me, it could of gone much higher if only I let it. Perhaps I should get more experience with other psychedelics before I try salvia again or maybe I should just learn to let go and stop trying to control the uncontrollable .

Edited by HmmChips (01/20/04 02:10 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Trip report: Salvia [Re: HmmChips]
    #2255901 - 01/20/04 01:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HmmChips said:
maybe I should just learn to let go and stop trying to control the uncontrollable .

That's a very good idea. Often works for me.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Trip report: Salvia [Re: HmmChips]
    #2256366 - 01/20/04 04:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I try to keep control during mushroom trips and this starts downward spirals of badness and attack. But for salvia, I don't know, it's like I lose control so fast I don't have time to fight for it. I breath in and before I know that anything is happening, I can't remember where I am or what I'm doing.

The universe bends and folds and I go into another reality, living someone elses life for a time, with their memories and their personality. Thats just the strong trips tho. The mild ones or when I am returning to baseline, my imagination takes over. I see faces and shapes in things that look usually just look like what they are supposed to look like. Take clouds for example, I look at a cloud these days and all I see is could. Add a bit of salvia to the equation and I imagine the sky is full of faces and turtles and trucks and every sort of thing that isn't just a cloud.

some People who dont like salvia say that it's like they are drowning. The chest is depressed and their whole being is subjected to an intense crisis that steals them away. Whatever is happening, it works for me. Whenever I take salvia, my trip sitters tell me that I am smilling huge, sometimes even laughing histerically.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineHmmChips
Stranger
Loc: UK
Re: Trip report: Salvia [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2259096 - 01/21/04 09:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I may try to meditate just before the trip next time and just get into the right frame of mind.

Tips anyone?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience