Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Missing Something
    #2250572 - 01/18/04 01:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I have tripped about 10 times now... This is backwards to most of the questions about tripping larger doses on here but.. I have never had less than 3.5 grams causing level 4 trips. Last night I had about the same dose but they were clearly just weak. Probably about a level 2 trip. The whole time it just felt like we were comming down (Iove all parts of shrooming including comming down). We had an insane wicked time. But somehow shrooming just doesn't seem like shrooming without the intense introspective thinking and mind wacky visuals to go through before comming down. Anybody else felt this?

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Missing Something [Re: superfine]
    #2250722 - 01/18/04 02:39 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Have you spaced the trips out?

You can build up a tolerance to shrooms rather quickly

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2251966 - 01/19/04 02:13 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I agree...

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #2251973 - 01/19/04 02:18 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I have noticed that the potency can varry from batch to batch when growing out the same strain also maybe possibly even from shroom to shroom? Also if you had an empty stomach one time and the next time not could make a difference also. Just some things to think about.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Re: Missing Something [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #2254664 - 01/19/04 11:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I always space my trips out becaus usually when i do that is trips my space out. I havn't had any for about 6 months. And its a real letdown when your about an hour and a half into it and you realize "oh shit, i really don't think im going to get any more high". The shrooms had A good vibe, i guess ill just have to triple the amount next time. Both me and my friend didn't get very high so i don't think it was individual physics at the time. They were blended and mixed in tang that wouldn't make a difference would it?

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2254812 - 01/20/04 12:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

superfine said:
I always space my trips out because usually when i do that it trips my space out.

I love that line. :heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2255596 - 01/20/04 09:32 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I have only tripped off less than 3 grams once. I did 2 grams and it wasn't an intense trip atall. All I got was a body high and mild CEVs. I sort of expected not to trip very hard atall, but it does kind of feel like a let down just because I like leaving this world completely for a while. However, I was glad I didn't take more because it was one of those last minute decisions to trip without planning it. It probably was worse for you since you took your usual dose and your trip wasn't intense atall. Maybe you had a full stomach? It could also be that the shrooms were weak... not very potent.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains