Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #22540144 - 11/18/15 01:38 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

CACA said:
Swami you're wrong and you will see aliens in or before the year 2012. <br><br>:(

Still waiting! :waits:

Ha!  Did you write that in your 'posts to reply to diary' in red lipstick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: Swami]
    #22545160 - 11/19/15 03:39 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
I find it hard to comprehend that few people questioned the "knowledge" and "information" presented as factual in a recent 15 page topic.
<br>
<br>I am all for science fiction and entertainment, and enjoy a good tale as much as anyone, but I hope you shroomerites are not taking this stuff seriously.
<br>
<br>If I take high doses of shrooms often, will I too, lose the ability to differentiate reality from fantasy when back in normal consciousness?
<br>
<br>Let's NOT take cyanide to go visit the mothership hiding in the wake of the next comet.
<br>
<br>
<br><br><br>

I don't present anything as factual, but I've experienced what seems to have been communication from Higher Intelligences from another dimension or possibly extraterrestrial life.

I figure why not take a multi model approach to something I don't understand.

Yes, I'm being contacted by extraterrestrials.

No, I'm just going crazy.

No, I'm just experimenting with alternative reality tunnels.

All three seem viable to me, because I simply don't know the truth.  What I do know is I'm searching for other wonderers and wanderers who are willing to take the plunge and experiment..  if one was to take two 60mg doses of MXE staggered over an hour and get back to me, they'd probably breakthrough to something they didn't understand.  Why make your mind up on something you don't understand?

Doesn't mean you can't find the experience valuable because you don't understand it... Doesn't mean you can't wonder about and theorize about things you don't understand, and certainly doesn't mean they're worthless topics of discussion..... Doesn't mean you should preach it as gospel either :shrug:.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #22545196 - 11/19/15 04:10 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Lookit CJ - there is always a very simple metric - and every single believer fails it.

Bring back some information not previously available. That's it! Too simple I know.

If one cannot do this then whatever they are experiencing is indistinguishable to an outsider as either delusion or fiction. At that point there is no more to discuss.

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #22545203 - 11/19/15 04:17 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Lookit CJ - there is always a very simple metric - and every single believer fails it.

Bring back some information not previously available. That's it! Too simple I know.

If one cannot do this then whatever they are experiencing is indistinguishable to an outsider as either delusion or fiction. At that point there is no more to discuss.

No, at that point there's no more for you to discuss.  I'm not a true believer.  I can certainly talk about my trip reports, they were unique to me, but obviously there are trends and patterns that emerge with other people's experience.  We can talk about the relevance of that and we can theorize about what was going on and even psychoanalyze my experience.  Even if it's a matter of the brain and nervous system alone, to me it's incredibly fascinating what is occurring and if there is significance to such experiences or practical uses to them.  It appears there is now scientific research regarding ketamine doses, which often produce such experiences, immediately lifts many people's major depression symptoms for up to two weeks.  There's potential there.  For some the experiences relieve a lot of stress and depression and opens many doors to the imagination....  Some of these people may be living higher quality lifestyles than you due to their experiences.  If so, your loss.  It has personal significance to me, as the experiences are incredibly fascinating.  If that stuff bores you, :ohwell:

If you live in a black in white world, you've either contacted aliens or Higher Intelligences or you haven't, and there's nothing more to discuss. I entirely disagree.  You're the one setting up conditions and convictions.  I'm the one who's saying it's a mystery and I don't know the answer.  And it's not like I can bring back information not previously available.  MXE is an analogue to an illicit substance, I can't go out performing research studies on it, nor am I qualified to if it was.

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: Jufin]
    #22545290 - 11/19/15 05:39 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jufin said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

CACA said:
Swami you're wrong and you will see aliens in or before the year 2012. <br><br>:(

Still waiting! :waits:

Ha!  Did you write that in your 'posts to reply to diary' in red lipstick?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #22548958 - 11/19/15 09:10 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:

No, at that point there's no more for you to discuss.  I'm not a true believer.  I can certainly talk about my trip reports, they were unique to me, but obviously there are trends and patterns that emerge with other people's experience.  We can talk about the relevance of that and we can theorize about what was going on and even psychoanalyze my experience.  Even if it's a matter of the brain and nervous system alone, to me it's incredibly fascinating what is occurring and if there is significance to such experiences or practical uses to them.  It appears there is now scientific research regarding ketamine doses, which often produce such experiences, immediately lifts many people's major depression symptoms for up to two weeks.  There's potential there.  For some the experiences relieve a lot of stress and depression and opens many doors to the imagination....  Some of these people may be living higher quality lifestyles than you due to their experiences.  If so, your loss.  It has personal significance to me, as the experiences are incredibly fascinating.  If that stuff bores you, :ohwell:

If you live in a black in white world, you've either contacted aliens or Higher Intelligences or you haven't, and there's nothing more to discuss. I entirely disagree.  You're the one setting up conditions and convictions.  I'm the one who's saying it's a mystery and I don't know the answer.  And it's not like I can bring back information not previously available.  MXE is an analogue to an illicit substance, I can't go out performing research studies on it, nor am I qualified to if it was.

There's a big jump between ketamine helping depression and aliens contacting you whilst you're on MXE.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Alien Nonsense [Re: Jufin]
    #22550000 - 11/20/15 03:01 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

As I've said, I take a multi model approach to a mystery which I can't explain.  I'm ready to consider delusion as one of several possibilities.  I was just mentioning these drugs that tend to produce OBEs also have therapeutic effects, which again is strange.  Asante described MXE to me as being a protagonist in a spiritual manga, and I found that quite fitting.  There's something about these vision quests that are filled with the unbelievable that are valuable to us.... If they don't at least shake up one's belief system a little and make one willing to consider that they've got the wrong answer, the more of schmuck one becomes, imo.  Convictions are for convicts.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order