Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineMythosaur
Stranger
Male

Re: Paris Attacks [Re: White Beard]
    #22533686 - 11/16/15 05:19 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

As long as it is feasible to convince an educated citizen of a western civilized country to travel across oceans and continents to fight for freedom and democracy at a place about which he knows almost nothing, it will always be much easier to convince natives to fight them back in the name of a god, a nation, skin color or eye color or whatever may superficially distinguish humans and in any possible way.
There would be no terrorism against us if we didn't mess with them.
But it was not wrong to mess with them in the first place.  We needed their resources and to minimize the influence of their way of life in order to preserve our living standards and our culture. We want our civilization to prevail.
Now they gave us the pretext we wanted to annihilate them. Which is the best thing to do since the war of civilizations has already been declared and there is no alternative but to win it.
So this was, is and will be the eternal vicious circle of power.

--------------------
I know one thing: that I know nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Paris Attacks [Re: Mythosaur]
    #22533702 - 11/16/15 05:23 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mythosaur said:

Now they gave us the pretext we wanted to annihilate them. Which is the best thing to do since the war of civilizations has already been declared and there is no alternative but to win it.

I agree. I wish America didn't get involved in middle eastern politics, but now it's too late and I don't want the west to become an islamic caliphate so we got to beat these assholes.

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Paris Attacks *DELETED* [Re: White Beard]
    #22533734 - 11/16/15 05:28 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by White Beard

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Paris Attacks *DELETED* [Re: White Beard]
    #22534171 - 11/16/15 06:46 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Offlineusulpsychonaut
Male

Loc: Northland, New Zealand. Flag
    #22535586 - 11/17/15 12:26 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

"It is to a smaller number of old French Authors that I always return again and again. I believe only in french culture, and regard everything else in Europe which calls itself culture, as a misunderstanding". - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: a symptom of something bigger and subtler? [Re: White Beard]
    #22535753 - 11/17/15 01:40 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

White Beard said:
Conservatives are dicks
liberals are pussies
ISIS are assholes

thank you for the humor -- made me laugh

of course the deeper problems behind everything are generally avoided by politicians ( who are generally speaking: incompetent, jealous, envious, resentful, cowardly, ambitious, fearful, power hungry, dishonest, excuses for humans) who are further influenced from behind the scenes by corporations (which were they human, (which status the law incidentally in the USA, gives them) , would be considered pathological.

and what are the deeper problems?

Future Events leading to further collapse  of civilization:

more extreme weather events / high winds / heat waves / droughts
food plants that won't grow in greater heat
overconsumption by the well off
decline of soil health & fertility
Sea level rise
Agricultural depletion of water / Change in rainfall patterns
micronutrient starvation / Population growth / 2050 2.5 billion more
continued acidification of the oceans, detoxification & death of fish populations
heat will kill millions of people
rise of cults like the religious right but worse
increased gap between rich and poor, and increased poverty
more urbanization and increased crowding and population

Somewhat speculative future events:

more robotic armies & more deadly weapons & soldiers with implanted chips
unanticipated consequences of GMO plants
genetic engineering of people
spread of tropical diseases across a hotter earth
increased surveillance and reduced rights & more heavily armed police
another financial meltdown, and consequent riots, and more poverty and instability
more earthquakes from fracking
computers in cars that can be controlled by police (meaning police will be able to stop w your car from within their car, with a remote control device)
-------------------------------------------------------
Present Conditions showing failure of civilization:

Situation in Greece
Population growth / by 2050 2.5 billion more
Nuclear weapons proliferation, deteriorating missiles and bombs
continued Chemical pollution and increased cancer rates
Plastic pollution of the oceans, pollution of the great lakes, fish already is poisoness
no equal pay for women world wide
very high US  incarceration rates yet organized crime, human trafficking
use of solitary confinement in brutal US prisons
dependence on fossil fuels and polluting nuclear power
dependance upon air-conditioning in many places
hypnosis of humans by not only culture and religion, but now by news media, commercial interests, and TV & movies
murder and displacement of indigenous people
sick money system--mortgage crises-leveraged financial instruments
use of drones in war
government tapping of personal cell phones voice & GPS location tracking
terrorism-suicide bombers-beheadings on the internet
life shortening smog in the large cities of the world
antibiotic resistent germs in hospitals
Espionage Act to shut down whistleblowers
Patriot Act, Erosion of civil liberties and privacy
Guatamo Bay, exported CIA torture
section 10.21 of National defense authorization act, allowing military to arresst US citizens
increased militarization of the police, murder of civilians especially blacks by police
institutionalization of lobbying in Washington
destruction of rain forests both in Brazil , Malaysia, Philpipines, Thailand area to plant palm oil trees
Monsantos development of "terminator" seeds and round up dependent crops
loss of all respect for nature due to majority of folks living in cities

so it seems perhaps that this frightening rise in the use of terror as a political instrument in the world at large (rather than in just say Israel and Africa for example) ( As well as the more general use of torture and repression by for example: in Tibet by the Chinese, In China by the Chinese under Mao, or Cambodia, Russia during the purge era (of the 50's?), or the US's support of Mubarack in Egypt for decades, or Africa.. etc.) is perhaps more a symptom of something bigger and subtler.

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Paris Attacks [Re: Mythosaur]
    #22535768 - 11/17/15 01:45 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mythosaur said:

But it was not wrong to mess with them in the first place.  We needed their resources and to minimize the influence of their way of life in order to preserve our living standards and our culture. We want our civilization to prevail.

I love your frank amorality - but the either or choice you envision is or course silly

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #22536001 - 11/17/15 04:44 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

White Beard said:
If they run, they are a terrorist. If they stand still, they are a well disciplined terrorist!

"You just don't lead them as much".

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: Paris Attacks [Re: laughingdog]
    #22536004 - 11/17/15 04:47 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

laughingdog said:
Quote:

Mythosaur said:

I love your frank amorality - but the either or choice you envision is or course silly

Whose fucking side are you on, dude?

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Paris Attacks [Re: eehoo]
    #22536434 - 11/17/15 08:28 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eehoo said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

eehoo said:
It was stupid to send arms over there but you're making a stretch saying we are directly supplying them. They just take over shit. Maybe the western world should take a look at how it's interacted with its environment and why there is resistance to it. I mean we took more primitive humans and just pointed guns at them and used scientists to extract their resources , etc.  Not to mention all the raping of their women and destroying of families.... Oh yeah and slavery too.
It's  easy to just get mad at people and be belligerent

lol, your naive. Read this-they don't only fund them, they created them...? yeah
Quote:

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group

Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region.

The fact that the United States has a long and torrid history of backing terrorist groups will surprise only those who watch the news and ignore history.

i'm very far from naive. What i am is a logical person who doesn't resort to belligerent conspiracy ideas

lol You are not being logicasl. If you were you would see what a propaganda tool the 'conspiracy theorist' accusation is, and what it is meant to do. Which is, to stop officialdom being challenged, questioned. All they have to do now to shut people up--who are under its spell-is to say those two magic words 'conspiracy theorist' and of course there is 'truther' and 'antisemitic' and 'Holocaust denier' if you 'dare' question the Zionists deep role in these false flags

The right hand of the elite, the media are not shy using 'conspiracy' if they are dealing with 'low level criminals' but OMG you better not use it against their frekin paymaster, ohhh noooo. And people like you buy this crap? I bet you jest cannot understand why they would wanna hurt their 'own people' huh? :rolleyes:

But wait, it has already been admitted that ISIS is a creation of western forces and their allies! Keep this in mind: 
Quote:

...let us not forget the essential underlying truth: ISIS is a creation of the US, Turkey, Israel and the Gulf States, and they are fostered, funded, equipped, armed, trained and protected by the NATO allies and the GCC, France included.

Edited by zzripz (11/17/15 08:29 AM)

InvisibleKurt
Thinker, blinker, writer, typer.

#22537820 - 11/17/15 02:14 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

White Beard said:
Conservatives are dicks
liberals are pussies
ISIS are assholes

Quote:

White Beard said:
Quote:

Kurt said:
Isn't it clear that terrorism is supposed to provoke this exact reaction, namely, of polarization of islamic and western values traditional values? It is cause and effect, a battle of absolutes, or at least an act and a reaction.

Islamic and Western values are polarized with or without terrorism. Conservative muslims hold some pretty terrible positions (oppression of women and homosexuals, death for leaving the religion, death for adultery, etc.), and this isn't a small, negligible percentage of the muslim world. I think international terrorism highlights islam, allowing more people to become aware of the shitty values of islam.

Western and eastern values may seem to be irreconcilable for reasons other than differences in positions in dialogue. The goals of buddhist meditation, for instance, are not the same goals of maintaining a justified belief in argument, even while both eastern and western traditions seek truth. I do not consider this an ideal analogy to the situation of coursw, but the way we think around the world is nonetheless generally different, and even in the most ideal and peaceable terms difficult to reconcile.

As for relations between the west and the middle east, people in the west seem to most of all to want to push towards literalism, an idea of this is where they stand. Perhaps this is habitual because  in grassroots movements in America, secularists appeal to literalism as much as fundamentalists themselves as a mode of broaching grounds for dialogue. This is socratism, and a dialogue about what Western values should actually be. These implied grounds are largely misunderstood, which is why many of the most outspoken secularists, believe their dialogue extends beyond these terms.

That broaching of a background of implied values, and seeking of an absolute or the appropriate "universality", in the west, is suggested generally through reason, or rationality, in general, because that is the soil from which western philosophy grew in its particular way. For instance, christianity, or so to say, the majority of latin scholars, and traditions, adopted and incorporated greek philosophy. For instance this can especially be seen in what we know commonly know as creationism, where there is typically an interpretation of causes and substances, based on Aristotle's naturalism. That is why there is such a background to appeal to. We can commonly inquire into the reasonability of this philosophy, because ot comes in this strain. Perhaps secularists just want to know the consistency of this particular strain of "thought".

If you or anyone were to say that a value of dialogue and a forum of ideal adjudication of arguments, and representation, and its platonic "universality" is at odds, or at least relative to eastern civilization's philosophy, I would agree with this, but maybe in a different sense. I would say, no, they do not value "justice" as we do, but nor do we value it just implicitly. An urgent moral tone of discussion, may be different of course, but I think much can be acknowledged as difference in value as a luxury we prefer, as well as in the vita activa of a human condition.

Our way of seeking a specific mode of representation, Platonism, which is practically expressed through our modern western people's pursuit of truth and social justice, and a distinctive practical ideal of humanitarianism and peaceable terms is unique to us.  My reason for saying this, is in my examination, unfortunately I don't personally think that there is any distinctive or primary priority of seeking "peace" and non-violence and non-imposition in Western philosophical tradition. Platonic justice, and its moral tone, is unique.

Come down to this very practice of the familiar socratic method, the questioning of grounds, as if this could be implicit; this is unique only because we take such grounds as ideal. Platonism relied on the forum he came to speak through either as his dialectic, or in his most exemplary expression, the social justice (or injustice) of the polis. These were grounds he walked with bare feet and modesty. To look up to a universe, is another thing, we do, from the ground we stand on. As important as humanitarian ideals, of social justice and representation are, as universals, priorities of ideal peace, and non-violence are in my opinion something else, and not just nor best found in the scales of justice, ideally thought of off the top of the head.

Therefore, however as deplorable as some inhuman acts may be, imagining an ideal dialogue on reason, social justice, and human rights, out front, in an aggressive dialogue is still a mistake.

The opposition of values between western nations and the middle east, seems to me not to based in the terms of idealized positions of dialogue, nor in bad blood, but in terms of escalating covert political and military exchanges, perpetuated on both sides. I observe that this is difficult to make sense of this because in the middle east there aren't any clean cut borders and grounds of nation or state. I am in agreement that these are distinctively held ideas, but my response would be that they have to be thought of differently, because this is very different than what we are used to.

I'd observe also that the calm objectivity of reason and rationality, and the forum for justice and egalitarian representation which the westerner may speak of as implied, is actually not that good for coming to compromises and de-escalating impositions and violence. Specifically, ISIS wants to be considered the state of Islam, the Caliphate. They want to be considered exemplary of Islamic values, and conservative and reactionary responses in western nations seem ready to oblige this. Why? Because they want to consider this a history of bad blood, just as much.

I think western secular nations with a forum for social justice should be obligated to de-escalate these tensions in values ideologies and violence, and seek common terms. Liberal democratic values need to be radicalized and I think that means relative because ultimately that is what these values are. Relative would representational, or being found in a positivs relation to a culture, one's own and another, and ideally both. I am not saying I understand grounds for this possibility of dialogue, but it seems like that is how a dialogue may occur.

Practicallt speaking I think we may also realize that seeking dialogue, doesn't exclude the practical possibility of being able to act, and defend ourselves appropriately, and likewise, the conservatives who call for such action, do not need to rely on mobilization of ideology and sociocultural and psychological reaction to Muslims, to be able to.

More than one news source is now calling this a "false flag movement". And I think its clear that blaming this, or finding responsibility for this in muslim culture, is exactly what ISIS wants, and what people are maybe a little too ready and willing to oblige. Some conservative reaction makes sense, but the need to feed the flames of fear in terrorism, is not helping.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/false-flag-link-passport-found-next-suicide-bomber-was-fake-claim-us-french-sources

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #22538783 - 11/17/15 06:55 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eehoo said:
Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Part of the inquiry to the nature of violence must be to investigate our attraction to violence as "entertainment".

The scene in Paris could easily be from a Batman movie or thousands of other violent movies.

We love mass murder made in Hollywood, but are horrified when it actually happens.

Our propensity for violence is likely related to our attraction to violence.

being hungry can make you do violent things. should they just bend over and take it in the ass instead?

I don't understand your point.    My point is that we discuss politics and religion with regards to violence, but we generally don't discuss the root cause of violence. 

From the 9/11 terrorists to Timothy McVeigh bombing the Federal Building (and a myriad of other violent acts that occur daily) we don't discuss what motivates people to engage in violence.

When there's a shooting in a school or a theater, or a church bombing, all over the news there's much talk of mental illness. Most violence isn't due to brain defects and neuro-chemical imbalances.

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Paris Attacks *DELETED* [Re: Kurt]
    #22539320 - 11/17/15 08:43 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by White Beard (11/17/15 11:14 PM)

Offlineusulpsychonaut
Male

Loc: Northland, New Zealand. Flag
    #22540080 - 11/18/15 12:53 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

cut and paste from facebook...

-The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
-The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
-The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
-The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
-The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
-The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
-The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
-The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
-The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
-The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
-The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
-The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
-The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
-The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
-The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
-The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
-The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
-The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
-The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
-The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
-The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
-The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
-The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
-The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
-The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
***WHEREAS...
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
***SO THIS LEADS TO...
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
***So, where are they happy?...
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will get hammered !!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR DIRECTIVE
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION AND A LOT MORE !!!!!!!
Any idea who's causing the problem???

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: Paris Attacks [Re: usulpsychonaut]
    #22540200 - 11/18/15 02:06 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I don't exactly dislike Muslims, and I don't think this because of ISIS or world events, but when I see a Muslim I see a pretty freaking dumb person. Or a really unfortunate person who was never really taught to think on their own terms. I'm not sure which. Either way, it's a bit embarrassing.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Paris Attacks *DELETED* [Re: circastes]
    #22540578 - 11/18/15 06:49 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Paris Attacks [Re: circastes]
    #22540604 - 11/18/15 06:59 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

...errrm yeah, the trouble is none of you will listen, and thus just continue existing in your own narrow 'reality' tunnels built around and in you by Big Propaganda Corp.!

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#22540621 - 11/18/15 07:10 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Up next in Paris.  "Climate change" meeting to finalize the global agenda and tax us for every fuking BTU...

--------------------

Offlineeehoo
Stranger

Re: Paris Attacks [Re: zzripz]
    #22540762 - 11/18/15 08:05 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

eehoo said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

eehoo said:
It was stupid to send arms over there but you're making a stretch saying we are directly supplying them. They just take over shit. Maybe the western world should take a look at how it's interacted with its environment and why there is resistance to it. I mean we took more primitive humans and just pointed guns at them and used scientists to extract their resources , etc.  Not to mention all the raping of their women and destroying of families.... Oh yeah and slavery too.
It's  easy to just get mad at people and be belligerent

lol, your naive. Read this-they don't only fund them, they created them...? yeah
Quote:

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group

Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region.

The fact that the United States has a long and torrid history of backing terrorist groups will surprise only those who watch the news and ignore history.

i'm very far from naive. What i am is a logical person who doesn't resort to belligerent conspiracy ideas

lol You are not being logicasl. If you were you would see what a propaganda tool the 'conspiracy theorist' accusation is, and what it is meant to do. Which is, to stop officialdom being challenged, questioned. All they have to do now to shut people up--who are under its spell-is to say those two magic words 'conspiracy theorist' and of course there is 'truther' and 'antisemitic' and 'Holocaust denier' if you 'dare' question the Zionists deep role in these false flags

The right hand of the elite, the media are not shy using 'conspiracy' if they are dealing with 'low level criminals' but OMG you better not use it against their frekin paymaster, ohhh noooo. And people like you buy this crap? I bet you jest cannot understand why they would wanna hurt their 'own people' huh? :rolleyes:

But wait, it has already been admitted that ISIS is a creation of western forces and their allies! Keep this in mind: 
Quote:

...let us not forget the essential underlying truth: ISIS is a creation of the US, Turkey, Israel and the Gulf States, and they are fostered, funded, equipped, armed, trained and protected by the NATO allies and the GCC, France included.

I agree the term conspiracy theorist has been over used politically to disregard logic (like the planes couldn't have possibly taken down those two big ass buildings like they did). But going overboard with the anger can cause people to start getting really crazy in the illuminati shit ... Look I understand people are extracting humanity and nature but they don't know what the fuck they are doing. One day karma will come and that is why they are trying so hard to go to Mars. The production in nuclear arms has been steadily increasing still to this day as well... Americans now are still developing the most powerful bombs possible to probably deal with some sort of mass extinction event while they can maybe take an escape route and come back to continue their fucked us engineering experiment. People think this is some magical illuminati thing but it's not... It's just a bunch of people who were born with power that are pissing in the dark plugging away

--------------------

Edited by eehoo (11/18/15 08:09 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#22541499 - 11/18/15 11:40 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

People think this is some magical illuminati thing but it's not... It's just a bunch of people who were born with power that are pissing in the dark plugging away

it is both. CODE or whatever you want to call it is all over not only their bloody doings, but also their buildings locations and measurements, city layouts like Washington even, etc, times of speeches, even dates of birth and names. Example, Clinton changed his name TO 'Clinton so it would add up to 33 in gematria! Now to you or me this may sound freakin crazy, which it does, but IF you are serious about 'knowing your enemy' you are not put off by others calling you a 'conspiracy theorist' or crazy etc, because you really want to investigate freely. Usually that saying is understood to mean know your known enemy, but obviously I am saying know who your enemy is! because they want you divided and controlled and blaming the enemies they manufacture so you are blind to the real criminals

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder