Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Catnip is active - guaranteed!
    #1962377 - 09/29/03 11:47 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

For some time ive been looking for a smoking herb that can really act as a substitute for weed.
I was first told to try leonorus and mugwort and after excessive smoking, i got nothing other than the type of buzz you get from smoking anything.
Secondly i tried Heimia scallifolia and there was some activity - only really significant with a crude extraction, and then not overly pleasant. It reminded me of a very mild salvia experience.
I then tried damiana which i found a very mild activity - and seemingly dieretic whether smoked or in a tea.

Almost as an aside today I have just smoked catnip. I prepared this by cutting aroudn twenty fresh small leaves and placing these under the grill for about half an hour to dry them completely. I simply broke these into small pieces and then placed them in a small pipe and smoked it.
I was instantly feeling slightly stoned and after finishing this one pipe alone, i felt quite similar to how i would had i smoked the pipe full of weed.
Secondly i tried two cones of the stuff - i was nearly stupified as a result and felt incredibly relaxed and euphoric and not unlike being stoned, but with a menthol type effect on my throat.
If you pull a cone or two of this stuff i guarantee it will get your quite stoned - and yes, i was surprised as well...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Catnip is active - guaranteed! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1962408 - 09/29/03 12:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

it works indeed. I found it to be very mild. it gets you high in a soft relaxing way. that's my experiance with it.
Maybe fresh herb like you used is stronger.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: Catnip is active - guaranteed! [Re: stefan]
    #1962550 - 09/29/03 01:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Tssk

Catnip is for pussies.

:lol:
:wink:

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Catnip is active - guaranteed! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2253051 - 01/19/04 04:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Smoking it sucks but tea is pretty cool. I wouldn't consider it in the same ballpark as pot but its still nice :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains