Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH?
    #2252027 - 01/19/04 03:05 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

We always see threads about the differences between LSD and Fungus. Let's compare now Fungus to San Pedro and Peruvian Torch (no peyote please, because I have no access to this anytime soon)

How long does San Pedro last? How is the trip similar or disimilar to fungus?

thank you.

yellow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORC [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #2252054 - 01/19/04 03:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Wayyyyy diffrent then shrooms. I have done peruvian torch once and I loved every sec of my trip. Mescaline usually takes 3-4 hours to peak, during that time I just got the sweetest body high. After 4 hours I got the most intense visuals ever, I saw more colors like red/green, unlike shrooms where I see more blue/purple. The trip lasted me around 13-14 hours. If you can handle strong visuals then I would say give mescaline a go....you won't regret it.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #2252076 - 01/19/04 03:52 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've allways wanted to try it, and I think its possible to order over the internet even but from what I've heard and read mescalin is supposed to be alot crazier than shrooms, alot more visuals, and it seems as though the colors and typical zig-zagged patterns you see from mescalin is the foundation of the mexican cultural art.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinegarbage

Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: filthysock]
    #2252576 - 01/19/04 11:19 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

im still confused about the dosage for dried cacti? some people say 25g is intense while others suggest 50g or even more ? can someone please clear this up.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: garbage]
    #2252764 - 01/19/04 01:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

My question is...how do you keep down the cactus 'juice'? It seems like you are ingesting quite a bit of liquid and I think I personally would have a difficult time not throwing it up.

Anonymous

Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: garbage]
    #2252790 - 01/19/04 01:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

it varies.

on average 25-30 gram(dried) will be a good dose.

50 grams is a strong dose(I think very strong dose)

but its all varies from cati to cati, just like shrooms. :laugh:

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORC [Re: MOTH]
    #2253308 - 01/19/04 03:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Theres no need to make cacti juice when taking it. I never did on my first trip, all I did was grind the cacti up and put em in capsules. I had no nausea what so ever and had a great trip.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: MOTH]
    #2253376 - 01/19/04 04:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

If done properly you can make an extract out of a 20 inch cactus that fills a shot glass . It's thick and tastes horrible, but once you get it down its smooth sailing.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinemaggot
its just a ride
Loc: London ON, Canada
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: chinacat72]
    #2253853 - 01/19/04 07:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

are they easy to get, from dealers for example, or u have to order on the net or sumthing?

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORC [Re: maggot]
    #2254589 - 01/19/04 10:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Dealers who sell mescaline would not be selling cacti. They would most likely be selling pure mescaline powder. Thats my assumption so if im wrong my bad.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: chinacat72]
    #2254599 - 01/19/04 10:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
If done properly you can make an extract out of a 20 inch cactus that fills a shot glass . It's thick and tastes horrible, but once you get it down its smooth sailing.

That's exactly what I did last Saturday night(except I reduced it down to one teaspoon full) and that trip was great. Like you said, it's a thick, nasty tasting syrup, but it's easily washed down by a glass of water.

About what dosage to take,

I think it's entirely up to the individual. I take 50g or more to get what I consider a good trip. But that's what I have determined that this last batch of peruvian torch needs to be weighed out to to give a mid range trip. I will have to test out the next batch to find where it sits on my personal potency scale.

About the trip,

For me it takes on a green and red color meaning that those two colors wash over everything. Visuals are manifested in movement or rather animation of paterns that are already there. Whereas on shrooms, the walls may appear to be breathing, on mescaline paterns on the wall appear as if they are fluid. The body high is real smooth and relaxing, but not sedating. You feel energized. Make sure that you don't have anything to do the next day because you will probably still be awake when it comes. I usually still feel the effects of the body high into the next day. I dosed last Saturday night at about 10:00pm and I was still feeling it at 05:00pm Sunday afternoon.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2257149 - 01/20/04 06:33 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

where do you all get the San Pedros? do you get it at home depot or something and how much does it cost? what size does San Pedro come in at the store and how many grams/trips does this equate to?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: TODAY]
    #2257372 - 01/20/04 07:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Every San Pedro that I have bought was from an online vendor. I buy dried Peruvian Torch to experience mescaline from online sources also.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #2257503 - 01/20/04 08:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Lets see, shrooms are fast and furious. They pull you up fast, and drop you off pretty shortly.

San pedro is slow and subtle. It slowly leads you into a subtle yet intense experience, takes a while to peak, and lasts for a long time.

Both are great at connecting with nature, both are good at taking you on interesting journeys.

Mescaline has more of a stimulant effect to it that shrooms dont really have.

The visuals are different too, but im not really sure how to explain it. With shrooms, everything becomes wobbly and wavy, starts melting and waving. With cactus, at least for me, the visuals have a totally different character, although i havent done the cactus enough to have a full grasp on the visual effects from them.

I dunno, they are very different but when i try to explain the differences they sound the same.

Thats the best i can do at the moment

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2258014 - 01/20/04 10:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
Every San Pedro that I have bought was from an online vendor. I buy dried Peruvian Torch to experience mescaline from online sources also.

how much are they?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Anonymous

Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORCH? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2258218 - 01/20/04 11:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The visuals of mesclaine and other phenethlyamines deffinatly have their own quality, but as already said it is har d to put into words.

I really love phenethlyamines and Im going to try 2ce soon. So far Ive only done mescaline from San Pedro and 2CI. I would say mescaline is over all better, but 2 CI is less likly to cause nasuea. The only real problem with 2ci is it not very visual

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORC [Re: TODAY]
    #2258854 - 01/21/04 02:28 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

TODAY

- Go run a search on google for online vendors. Just type in San Pedro and you'll get plenty results with plenty prices.

bouncingbearbotanicals.com is one that comes to mind

Offlinegarbage

Re: difference between MUSHROOMS and SAN PEDRO/PERUVIAN TORC [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #2266954 - 01/23/04 09:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

anyone got a quick link of a good preparation for dried cactus?

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals