Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Should Saddam face the death penalty?
    #2251943 - 01/19/04 01:56 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

:mushroom2:
Should Saddam face the death penalty
You may choose only one
Do you support the death penalty?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/19/04 12:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: Annom]
    #2252399 - 01/19/04 10:04 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I said he shouldnt face the death penalty. i think they should just fuck with him til he dies. like make him watch every south park episode/movie hes ever been in. i bet thatd piss him off a little. Then put him in an ultimate fighting championship match. then maybe tatoo smiley faces on his ass, and make him have gay sex with doctor phil and richard simmons. :lol: any other torture ideas??

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: Yarry]
    #2252882 - 01/19/04 01:47 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Bush is by far worse, for a start his country has no idea that september the 11th was just a retaliation.

Offlinellamaboy
the weasel thatsnagged the bee

Loc: Portland PNW
    #2254608 - 01/19/04 10:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

he shouldn't die. he's just a dictator from a different country with different culture...so he's different from us. they have lest respect for women. our country used to be like that, did it not? our country even had slaves...as for that whole terrorist thing....ummm saddam wasn't even involved. they say he had "ties with the alquida" then they couldnt' prove that then they said "he's got weapons of mass destrction" did they find any? no. they found what "could" have been used as a biochemical manufacterer. you know what though? i could make a biochemical treat just from buying shit at the store...and you know what who in the world has the largest stock pile of weapons of mass destrcution? and guess who's the most willing to use them. the US. the only reason bush jr. invaded was to make his daddy proud. after all those fundamentalist christians wouldn't want people around that thought differently than they did. how many people has the US killed in the last century? and another thing, this war was not about oil. IMHO it was a religious war...no different than the crusades...and about the twin towers, it's just another pearl harbor...they knew that something was going to happen, and they let it. why? so they can have a reason to do what they're doing now. remember Enron? all that media about Enron sorta dissapered when 9/11 occured. hasn't really been back since...all the scandles gone from the news. certain friends of GWBjr's who held stock in that company. the war on iraq was not a war. it was an invasion. bush got his reason to invade when the towers fell down. but he couldnt' find bin ladden, after all, he did work for the CIA at one point. so, he's prolly fairly good at hiding. so then they went to their all favourite punching bag...iraq. Bush is a cock.

end of my rant. i'm sorry for anybody who lost someone in this mess that bush has created.

InvisibleYesItsMe
Homeless GOHOME !...
Loc: Working for Piss ;...
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: llamaboy]
    #2255169 - 01/20/04 05:21 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

An other exemple of what is a dictator .

Africa says thank u MR Bush ( and all ur fucking little bastard pigeons!!!)

--------------------
God save the Queen

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: YesItsMe]
    #2255451 - 01/20/04 08:47 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

> Africa says thank u MR Bush ( and all ur fucking little bastard pigeons!!!)

Ah yes, all of the worlds problems are directly caused by Mr. Bush. Thank you for clearing that up... I know I will sleep better at night now that I know who to blame for my lot in life.

(I am no fan of President Bush, but people need to start taking responsibility for their own problems instead of whining about how it is all Americas fault.)

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: Seuss]
    #2255785 - 01/20/04 10:45 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

InvisibleYesItsMe
Homeless GOHOME !...
Loc: Working for Piss ;...
    #2258778 - 01/21/04 01:45 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Seuss , i agree with u too , but Bush think  ( like the majority of americans , not all , but the majority ...) America is the best place to live , America is the most powerful country in the world , America fuck muslim integrist ...
Ok , that's cool , but what think the 'rest( crumbs ) of the World' , they think that America suck , coz u are so overbearing ( ur politics and texans) .

And Africa can continue to die , after all , no more need of african slaves , u have now the mexican , indian , pakistan ...
And yes , Africa die coz great nation ( America in first , and like everyone knows America speak for the whole world  :shocked:) dont appreciate generic AIDS drugs from India , coz , how my GOD, they dont win money  :blush:!!! 

Its the rules of the game , i know , but its a fucking game !
Fuck it !!!  :syringe:

And Life is too complicated for me , so i write stupid post , sorry ... :smirk:

--------------------
God save the Queen

Anonymous

Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: YesItsMe]
    #2259465 - 01/21/04 11:03 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i just think about the law of karma. How america came to be what it is today. they TOOK the land, and it will be TAKEN from them, just like they took it. Its only a matter of "time". I am american, so i go down with the rest. I am a Bush hater, and i am almost certain that Bush himself was behind the 9/11 attack, either the government had to of done it to us, or they went ahead and allowed it to happen for their own greedy benefit. When i see bin laden on tv, i see a peaceful soul, i dont see a terrorist, im sorry. He is very at peace with himself and i believe he is protected by God(allah)[dont matter what you call the love] and that is why he was not found like silly ass saddam, who you can blatantly see is a bad mother fucker.

On our money it says "in god we trust", but all i see is hate, i see absolutely no love from that bastard(bush), he is #1 terrorist in the world, look at the actions he carries out. I will blame him for all the unnecessary destruction he has and will continue to cause.

if there are any of you souls on the shroomery that can astral travel, take a journey back to when the scheme of 9/11 was in the making, and you will see the truth, and take yourself a journey into the future, and see what is to come. Time does not exsist, most of you know here know that(only in this body, cuz of the ego creating it)

try and take it easy in these last years of being as tidy as can be, shit just gonna get worse. Find peace within.

OfflineOook
Oook!

Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: ]
    #2260056 - 01/21/04 02:15 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

sounds a little on the sci fi side to me.....

Offlineforevrgrounded98
Stranger

#2260070 - 01/21/04 02:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

rip his toe-nails off with rusty tweezers

--------------------
"If I don't see ya before the end of this one, I'll meet ya in the next one and don't be late" - Jimi Hendrix

OfflineHmmChips
Stranger
Loc: UK
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: forevrgrounded98]
    #2260421 - 01/21/04 04:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

He has cancer in the advanced stages so he wont last long, why waste the electricity. i just did a quick search on google and heres a short article from propagandamatrix:

Report: Saddam Hussein Has Cancer

Sofia Morning News

The ousted Iraqi dictator, who is currently under custody with the coalition forces, suffers from cancer of lymph glands, Kuwaiti Al-Anba daily reads, citing an Iraqi official. According to the daily, the disease is in an advanced stage, so doctors predict the former dictator would probably live a couple of years more.

Doctors came out with the fatal diagnosis while making thorough medical checking of Saddam Hussein at his capture near his hometown of Tikrit in December 2003.

Allegations of Saddam's illness appeared during the military campaign in Iraq last year, when one of his private doctors, residing in Syria, claimed that the former dictator suffered from cancer.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/080104saddamcancer.html

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: HmmChips]
    #2261883 - 01/22/04 01:49 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

why dont you recrut him as a candidate for the up comming election :smile:

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

InvisibleBolwarra
Stranger

Loc: Australia
Re: Should Saddam face the death penalty? [Re: trev]
    #2262381 - 01/22/04 09:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

As shocking as what he's done may be, I could never support legal murder...even if he did.

Anonymous

#2262432 - 01/22/04 09:46 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

3 out of every 4 shroomerites agree:

deposed dictators responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of their own people and torturing, mutilating, and repressing thousands more, should be spared their lives.

:smirk:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2262671 - 01/22/04 11:43 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

> deposed dictators responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of their own people and torturing, mutilating, and repressing thousands more, should be spared their lives.

Just because somebody else is evil doesn't mean that I must stoop to their level to achieve justice. Who am I to decide if somebody else should live or die?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineOook
Oook!

#2262996 - 01/22/04 02:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If they did execute him it should be with his own shoes. I don't think he should face the death penalty, unless it was a comedy one maybe :laugh:

Anonymous

#2263584 - 01/22/04 06:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Just because somebody else is evil doesn't mean that I must stoop to their level to achieve justice. Who am I to decide if somebody else should live or die?

stooping to his own level would mean something like raping and killing his daughters in front of him, and then killing him in some slow painful way.

if he's alive in jail somewhere, there is the risk of people taking hostages, placing bombs, etc. with demands for his release. i think it's a strong possibility, and i don't think that we owe it to him to subject people to that risk. i think the iraqis should decide what should be done with him in a general vote. i'm quite certain he'd be executed.

Anonymous

#2263756 - 01/22/04 07:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

does anyone else notice that while only half the people who responded to the first poll said that the death penalty should never be used, 4 out of every 5 responding to the second say that saddam hussein shouldn't be given the death penalty. i just don't get that. this would seem to indicate to me that there are people who responded to these polls who are not universally against the death penalty, but would spare saddam hussien. i'm just wondering... if you wouldn't execute saddam hussein, who the hell would you execute?

Offlinellamaboy
the weasel thatsnagged the bee

Loc: Portland PNW
    #2264444 - 01/22/04 10:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

dhamer.  i never saw saddam kill anyone...never rape anyone...so his people were repressed.  and who are you to say what he did...if you live in the US, which i assume you do, all you get is propoganda...you don't what's true and what's not.  he has cancer anyway, if you beleive that.  he's going to die a slow and painful death anyway, like they said....law of karma.  who the fuck knows if the US really has captured him...how the fuck do you even know if he even exists?  "oh, because i saw it on CNN, or the BBC?  *shrugs*  beleive what they want you to, and you'll live a long and wonderful life :wink:

Edited by llamaboy (01/22/04 10:49 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates