Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: *NEW* Thailand Cubensis (pics) and spores ready * 1
    #22504 - 06/28/00 02:41 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

hey Ryche, what strain is directly to the left of those thai cubies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: *NEW* Thailand Cubensis (pics) and spores ready
    #22506 - 06/28/00 03:22 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

cornraven my dumbass friend the strain directly to the left of those thailand cubensis is probably... oh let me think THAILAND CUBENSIS!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: Those are the thailand cubensis before they have broken the veil. Those look sincerely potent :smile:.

[This message has been edited by sean1234 (edited June 28, 2000).]

Anonymous

#22507 - 06/28/00 03:54 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

hey ryche, what tek did use to grow those phatties?

Anonymous

#22508 - 06/28/00 09:08 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Anonymous

#22509 - 06/28/00 10:16 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Once again a retarded fucking question. Shroom*smurf083 Ryche Hawk has information about the procedure he uses posted on his web site. Not everyone uses a *TEK* because some of us take the time to read a book! I am not even going to mention the name of that book because I don't care if any of you bother to read it anymore. The mushroom cultivation bulletin board is full of impatient, kids looking for the simplist technique to guide them through the process of mushroom cultivation using nothing but photographs. There is not a single bit of sophisticated scientific writting in most of the information posted on this site. A lot of the information available at the shroomery is in the form of run on sentences. Be gone with you Shroom*smurf083!

[This message has been edited by sean1234 (edited June 29, 2000).]

OfflineStarr
old hand
    #22510 - 06/28/00 10:21 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Such hatred! Damn!!

------------------

E, it's whats for dinner!

--------------------
http://www.soundclick.com/starr

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
    #22511 - 06/28/00 10:43 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sean, you really need to pull your head out of your self loving ass and really take a look around, your "im better then all of you becasue I've read TMC" attitude is irritating alot of people on this board.
deflate that ego bitch!

Anyway, those are really beautifull mushies ryche.

--------------------

Anonymous

#22512 - 06/29/00 11:21 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

frozenhappiness that is complete bull shit. i dont think i am better then you because i have read the mushroomcultivator. am i the only person on these boards who doesn't take shit out of context. besides frozen happiness just cause you read the cultivator doesn't mean you will be able to cultivate. why are you even on the cultivation board you have not intention of attempting to grow mushrooms because you don't even know how to. the mushroom cultivator is the first book i recoomend reading if you are interested in cultivating mushrooms i havr a list of over 15 which are invaluble to a serious cultivator so be quiet and stop taking shit out of context if you were serious about cultivation, you would start reading.

OfflineStarr
old hand
    #22513 - 06/29/00 11:32 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sean, dude, lick on some cow balls and chill out!

--------------------
http://www.soundclick.com/starr

Anonymous

#22514 - 06/29/00 01:04 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Sean- Isn't the Shroomery here to spread useful info so a person doesn't have to be an experienced grower to actually be able to grow shrooms? Don't teks take away some intimidation of growing? What's wrong with a step by step procedure that newbies or anybody else can follow for easy results. Also, people don't have to be a "serious" grower to be here. Some people just want some results, the more the better obviously, but all the same. So what do you care if somebody wants to know how somebody grew awesome fatties as pictured above (I know I do). I have seen MANY of your posts that are arrogant and condescending to people who just want to learn a little info. Not all people come out of the womb w/ the intuition on how to grow mushrooms. Get real and quit being a dick.

Anonymous

#22515 - 06/29/00 01:32 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Hey sean, fuck you dude. I asked Ryche a question not you , so fuck off with your stupid ass "im more intellectual than you" bullshit. You are a disgrace to the shroomery and you disgust everyone here so you fucking be gone! And i didnt say the tek he used was simple, all i wanted to know is how he grew them. You are an inconsiderate loser who takes your built up hostility and lets it loose on anybody whose post isnt to your satisfaction, well you can eat a fucking dick. Im sure alot of the questions posted here could be answered by reading a book, but thats why this message board is here, to help, not so fags like yourself can critisize anybody who asks a fucking question. So take your "high and mighty" ass and go to hell you fucking loser!!!

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#22516 - 06/29/00 02:00 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Well.. this thread has been completly ruined by negative attitudes and flaming.
Sean 1234 ... be nice... these spiritual gifts are suppose to bring us together in beautiful way, it really saddens me to see this shit.

And some ppl wonder why I disappear and dont post for a while.

Moderators, please close this tread, I'll start a new one for the thailand strain.
PLEASE.. lets keep this one peacefull.

thanks
peace.......Ryche Hawk www.thehawkseye.com

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
    #22517 - 06/29/00 03:29 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Some people get they're kicks by making others feel inferior. All I can say is to ignore such people.

The Lizard,

--------------------

Anonymous

#22518 - 06/29/00 03:56 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

i havent been here long but i know there is no beauty in a post if its got a dumb ass and sean sees it, not to say i agree with seans way of approching the not so educated people, anyway
peace

(Its just murder, all gods creatures do it)

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#22519 - 02/26/01 03:33 AM (23 years, 26 days ago)

Nice pics

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Offlinethe phantom
    #22520 - 02/27/01 01:33 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

Obviously, some here are spending WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much time trying to critique others!I am not going to mention names because I am too respectfull for that!!!!!This about spreading information of sacred fungi DAMNIT! and sean, if you haven't found out what the fungus is about then you never will!You would know that it doesn't involve hate!If people haven't learned it yet, give them time!not everyone is looking for the quickest "high" here!I have been watching the boards!

Offlineamdhacker
Loc: The formerly free and pro...
    #22521 - 02/27/01 02:30 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

quote:
Originally posted by sean1234:
why are you even on the cultivation board you have not intention of attempting to grow mushrooms because you don't even know how to.

Knowledge is only truly becoming if shared with others who don't know!! I think that is the purpose here.

Sean1234 you could use some enlightenment yourself in the use of English.

AMD

------------------
Never trample on the rights of others. In doing so you set the precedent for others trampling on your own!!!

[This message has been edited by amdhacker (edited February 27, 2001).]

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#22522 - 02/27/01 08:52 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

Did you guys notice the dates of this?
This was way back in June, not to sure what Sean1234 has been up to lately, hopefully his attitude has been a helpful one.
But really, no sense in attacking someones negativity from 8 months ago unless they still continue to do it regularly.

-peace- www.thehawkseye.com

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

#22523 - 02/27/01 09:15 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

quote:
cornraven my dumbass friend the strain directly to the left of those thailand cubensis is probably... oh let me think THAILAND CUBENSIS!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: Those are the thailand cubensis before they have broken the veil. Those look sincerely potent :smile:.

sean you complete asshole, Do you think your better than him??? your post would of been alright say it looked like this

quote:
the strain directly to the left of those thailand cubensis Those are the thailand cubensis before they have broken the veil. Those look sincerely potent :smile:.

And why did you edit your post??? did you have to change your answer????

------------------

Anonymous

#22524 - 02/27/01 09:19 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

quote:
Originally posted by Ryche Hawk:
Did you guys notice the dates of this?
This was way back in June, not to sure what Sean1234 has been up to lately, hopefully his attitude has been a helpful one.
But really, no sense in attacking someones negativity from 8 months ago unless they still continue to do it regularly.

-peace- www.thehawkseye.com

whoops, guess i responed to a message before i read your post.... good point old message... whoops

------------------

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
    #22525 - 02/27/01 09:23 AM (23 years, 25 days ago)

Come on people, this is almost a year old and you still had to find something to bitch about.

I'm closing all these old Ryche Hawk threads for now. I had a few topics I posted myself that got buried because of this BS. I don't care what the reason was to pull up all these old posts, it burried alot of folks posts, and now some are even starting to flame people in these posts over events that took place a year ago.

I'll re-open these threads once they are back in their place.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale