Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLyghtsout
Stranger

Does the DEA actually search peoples facebook, or create fake profiles, to get search warrants?
    #22501794 - 11/09/15 07:14 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a rapper that represents the psychedelic community in a way it's not commonly represented in music. I think it's something psychonauts, as myself, would truly enjoy.

To build a fan base I went on facebook and joined psychedelic groups, I interact in these groups with the members and then add them. I've been helping a few with DMT extractions and grows, sharing experiences with them, and have been gaining these relationships at a rapid rate.

I got the notion that, "what if the DEA actually does use facebooks for warrants?" I've heard about it before, but always thought it was paranoia or some made up shit. Not only doesn't it seem like enough for a search warrant of a house, but it seems like a impractical distribution of resources.

Anyways, I panicked and left all groups and deleted all messages. If I wasn't sitting on a shit load of DMT, shrooms, Salvia (where it's a schedule 1), and mescaline I wouldn't be so nervous :p. But how likely is it they actually do this? I feel it's good to know for the general shroomery population as searching on google brings up either really fake or really paranoid appearing post.

Thank you

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Does the DEA actually search peoples facebook, or create fake profiles, to get search warrants? [Re: Lyghtsout]
    #22501804 - 11/09/15 07:16 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I think they would just plant evidence or lie to throw you in a cage if they wanted too.  Why go through the hassle?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Does the DEA actually search peoples facebook, or create fake profiles, to get search warrants? [Re: DieCommie]
    #22501846 - 11/09/15 07:23 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I seriously doubt the DEA even thinks about dealing with DMT offenses.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinetheonlysun81
Long Time Lurker, Recent Member
 User Gallery

Re: Does the DEA actually search peoples facebook, or create fake profiles, to get search warrants? [Re: koods]
    #22501876 - 11/09/15 07:28 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I deleted, not deactivated, my facebook, for that reason, but mostly for jobs.

--------------------

OfflinePlague_Wraith
Horseman

Re: Does the DEA actually search peoples facebook, or create fake profiles, to get search warrants? [Re: DieCommie] * 1
    #22501960 - 11/09/15 07:41 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

There were some small time drug dealers in my area (I actually knew them) that got paid a visit by the DEA because they took pictures of money that they had laid out on their beds and posted them on FB. You could speculate pretty easily that the money came from drugs by the amount, but there was no solid evidence from just those photos. You can bet money that they were shitting bricks when they saw those nice black SUVs pull up to take them away.

One of them had 3 pot plants right in their living room which was visible from the front door and the DEA saw the guy scrambling to hide the plants through the window. They actually kicked the door in and dragged his ass out of the house and down his front steps before they actually cuffed him. The other two guys didn't have any visible plants or anything but the DEA had all the paperwork they needed to thoroughly search their houses and that was that. FB is a trap.

It seems like joining psychedelic groups on there would be as damning or more so than just a picture of money, but I don't know. Better to be safe than sorry regardless.

--------------------
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. - Mark Twain

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro, Toilet Paper

Community >> The Pub