Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Looking for Willy Myco [Re: Near Dylan]
    #23273725 - 05/26/16 12:08 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

He did use the (supposed) name of Willy's partner though...

Gave it a little ring of reality to it, IME.

:heart: Hanz.

--------------------
Small scale alternative parties rich in empathy and extravagance. Happen to know of one in the vicinity of Amsterdam? PM me my dear fellow. I love to meet some other freaks.

Oh and, if you can,.. embrace the nyctomorph. It needs you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Looking for Willy Myco [Re: Hanz]
    #23273745 - 05/26/16 12:13 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hm i mustve missed a lot of what was said

--------------------

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

#23274585 - 05/26/16 05:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

It was all on his youtube page, in the comments. There is even a link to it somewhere in this thread IIRC.

:heart: Hanz.

--------------------
Small scale alternative parties rich in empathy and extravagance. Happen to know of one in the vicinity of Amsterdam? PM me my dear fellow. I love to meet some other freaks.

Offlineshootoox
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Neverland
    #23280575 - 05/28/16 09:53 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Glad to hear he isnt dead =)

Invisiblebakerb287
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23459941 - 07/20/16 03:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm looking to contact him. Whats his email if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: Looking for Willy Myco [Re: bakerb287]
    #23459984 - 07/20/16 03:53 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

This is a old thread. I'm actually a little shocked other people have wondered these same questions. I have questioned the legitimacy of some of his video's and techniques because of my un experience and the fact that the two videos I happened to watch of him the comment's where disabled which annoyed the shit out of me. He seem's to be one of the only posters on youtube to have so much involvement with magic mushroom productions. Which is pretty odd to me, you think other's would go anonymous and produce on camera also.

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

Re: Looking for Willy Myco [Re: Dr.Wongburger]
    #23460360 - 07/20/16 06:22 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

But what's there to be shocked about? We loved him, he went off the radar, then word was spread he'd be dead. No wonder we were worried.

To me his videos seemed legit, and he seemed to know what he was doing. I learned a lot from him.

Funny that disabled comments annoy you on youtube. It's usually enabled comments that annoy me. To each his own :wink:

:heart: H.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

#23460557 - 07/20/16 08:04 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yes disabled comments annoy me. If some one is posting a video and the comment's are disabled it set's off a red flag for fishiness.

As if I was buying a item on ebay, if the seller would not allow me or any one to rate them -to voice opinion- (if they had that ability) I would never trust that seller.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#23460965 - 07/20/16 09:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

according to him he disabled comments because youtube was taking down his videos because of questions people were asking.
also to who asked about his email, he no longer responds to messages on there. but dont start thinkin these rumors are true because i communicated with him well after those death comments were posted

--------------------

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

#23463137 - 07/21/16 04:23 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Wongburger said:
Yes disabled comments annoy me. If some one is posting a video and the comment's are disabled it set's off a red flag for fishiness.

As if I was buying a item on ebay, if the seller would not allow me or any one to rate them -to voice opinion- (if they had that ability) I would never trust that seller.

Red flag? ... relax.. :shrug: 

When I watched his videos, he seemed like a entirely trustworthy guy to me. Knowledgeable, sympathetic, and devoted to his hobby. A real good-guy.

But by all means, follow your instincts, I could be wrong.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

#23464321 - 07/21/16 10:43 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Well see... The thing is if your learning something new.. Something you know nothing about, how do you know it's fluent and correct information if he posts no sources in his videos? You have to look every thing up your self because the comment's are not enabled so no one can voice their opinions it makes people more reluctant to trust his info. Please take into mind I have only seen a couple of his videos and those I saw did not have sources posted.

In that case what's the point of the video other than just being his "opinion" on how something should be done. No one else can confirm what he is saying because comments are disabled. I can sit and read threw shroomery posts by trusted cultivators if I choose to but it would be nice to be able to trust some one on youtube for the visual aspect- of watching a video instead of reading page after page on the shroomery.

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

#23466176 - 07/22/16 02:09 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I understand what you say, but there is no real problem IMO.

Come on, you're at the Shroomery,... THE place to be about shrooms. I had had all the info in those videos already in my head before I watched them. Willy's videos were just a confirmation of all that I learned here on the site.

Also if you like shrooms videos, you know there is only one place to start. The RogerRabbit videos. When I started growing everyone was recommending them to me, and they are perfect. He is trusted cultivator Nr1! Those vids are classics. But there are so many more.

When you've been told the same thing by many different people on different sites etc, it all starts to confirm each other. Comments or no comments.

And reading, well that is just part of it. Knowledge is power. If you don't want to read you don't want to learn.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

#23466199 - 07/22/16 02:15 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I own the "Let's grow mushrooms!" videos.

I do not recall them on making mushrooms tinctures although I may be wrong. I have searched the forums after viewing the willy myco video tho since comments where disabled on his video. I was really interested if his ratios where correct on dosing.

It's understandable tho if youtube removes his videos due to comments. Darn youtube. :lol:

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#23466250 - 07/22/16 02:25 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

dosing ratio is really just preference

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

#23466264 - 07/22/16 02:29 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Well yea. I wanted to know how many ml's = how many grams, at-least roughly since potency can vary.

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

#23466278 - 07/22/16 02:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

You can make it as strong or as weak as you want. There's a lot of room for experimentation.

Btw, I made those tinctures, and was not impressed. I must have done something wrong. I lost 20gr dried on that.

Also, I hate it when even small amounts of alcohol enter my body. So, it wasn't for me.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

#23466314 - 07/22/16 02:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Disappointing. Did you use grain alcohol like everclear? I have access to everclear.

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

#23466403 - 07/22/16 03:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

yes, it's not called everclear here, but it was 96% pure ethanol with nothing else. biological source, not chemical. meant for consumption. It was only later that I understood 96% to be too strong. The actives actually like some more water for their solubility... or so I presume. I found that out later when trying to make pure crystals. It just doesn't dissolve very well in pure ethanol. Water is better, and a mixture probably best.

Anyway, I'm seriously derailing the thread now. If you want to know about these things, then maybe open a new thread. Or search. A lot has been said about it already. Tinctures, crystals of the gods, etc.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

#23466623 - 07/22/16 04:20 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hanz said:
yes, it's not called everclear here, but it was 96% pure ethanol with nothing else. biological source, not chemical. meant for consumption. It was only later that I understood 96% to be too strong. The actives actually like some more water for their solubility... or so I presume. I found that out later when trying to make pure crystals. It just doesn't dissolve very well in pure ethanol. Water is better, and a mixture probably best.

Anyway, I'm seriously derailing the thread now. If you want to know about these things, then maybe open a new thread. Or search. A lot has been said about it already. Tinctures, crystals of the gods, etc.

Yup, shame on you.

Quote:

Dr.Wongburger:
I do not recall them on making mushrooms tinctures although I may be wrong. I have searched the forums after viewing the willy myco video tho since comments where disabled on his video. I was really interested if his ratios where correct on dosing.

Thanks tho :grin:

Hope you guy's can ever confirm validity of willy myco and find him one day.

Offlinejarvey
Stranger
Re: Looking for Willy Myco [Re: shootoox]
    #23677066 - 09/25/16 03:18 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate