Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: ballsalsa]
    #22522104 - 11/14/15 12:07 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
i just assumed that you were messing with me, because there is no question that it is racist to refer to black people as monkeys.  whatever argument you attempt at this point to dispute that clear fact will only serve to prove your racism further.  This hurts your credibility on any subject, since we now know your clear, racist motivations, and understand how such flagrant racism is likely to color your various opinions. but please, go on, tell me how it isn't racist.
:wonka:

I never referred to black people as monkeys.

I made the assumption that some of the coke dealers that Obowelmovement pardoned were white, am I wrong in that assumption?

Again, I've never posted anything racist, but you have had quite a few pathetic attempts at labeling me as racist. Good logic there balls.

You're not very good at debate are you?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: burgerbrain]
    #22522198 - 11/14/15 12:29 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:ohyeahdefinitely:  :chump:

Quote:

burgerbrain said:
I never referred to black people as monkeys.

I made the assumption that some of the coke dealers that Obowelmovement pardoned were white, am I wrong in that assumption?

right, which is why you posted
Quote:

I guess it's only legal for him and his monkey friends

just before this link
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259449/ex-cocaine-user-obama-just-pardoned-bunch-coke-daniel-greenfield

which has this picture at the top of the article

you posted all that because you are not a racist and you just use the term "monkeys" to refer to any convict. sure.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

#22522259 - 11/14/15 12:40 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Actually I was referring to the cocaine dealers that Obowelmovement pardoned; you're the one who saw race. It's really sad what you racist libs are projecting onto good conservative people.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#22522314 - 11/14/15 12:50 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

burgerbrain said:
Actually I was referring to the cocaine dealers that Obowelmovement pardoned; you're the one who saw race. It's really sad what you racist libs are projecting onto good conservative people.

you think anyone is gonna buy that horseshit?

--------------------

Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

#22522475 - 11/14/15 01:33 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Quote:

burgerbrain said:

Who are you trying to impress there, balls?

Obviously you've lost this debate, because you went back to ad-hominem per usual. Poor liberals.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#22522516 - 11/14/15 01:47 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

i didn't say that you are horseshit. i said that your silly assertion that your post was not racist is a bunch of horseshit.

--------------------

Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

#22522563 - 11/14/15 01:53 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
i didn't say that you are horseshit. i said that your silly assertion that your post was not racist is a bunch of horseshit.

There wasn't a drop of racism in my post, you're the only racist here, balls.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#22522576 - 11/14/15 01:55 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
    #22523618 - 11/14/15 05:37 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

burgerbrain said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

burgerbrain said:
Quote:

airclay said:
No what I'm saying is this argument and topic are fools gold for neanderthal politics. Anyone with more than 8yrs worth of political grasp would understand that presidents of both parties accused of the same and nothing happened.

And if that's honestly what  you took from my last few posts, then I'm starting to understand your handicap

Derp derp. More logical fallacies from the racist left

Tu quoque ("you too"). This is the fallacy of defending an error in one's reasoning by pointing out that one's opponent has made the same error. An error is still an error, regardless of how many people make it. For example, "They accuse us of making unjustified assertions. But they asserted a lot of things, too!"

congrats you've found a book on debate, here's the thing tho I'm not arguing the error itself. I'm arguing your ridiculous ass tea party style rhetoric on the subject accusing all liberals of things disconnected. Your approach is one of unabashedly and willful ignorance of history and panders to only those that agree with you. You are not debating any more so than walking into a room of strangers and yelling how you feel at them and fit throwing when they don't agree.

seriously how old are you?

Throwing a fit-That's you. I post facts and stats to you libs and all you have is this ad-hominem shit.

Why not try to rebut the argument instead of attack me? You're not very good at debate are you?

Bring up any liberal point and I'll destroy it-well do you have any or just more ad-hominem like a good troll?

and you continue to do so, dude we are just not on the same wavelegnth. You don't totally grasp the idea is that making a point that this happened to any politician in office shows ignorance in the field and then to push it further as an attack on one side when both sides have the exact same history is trolling or stupidity in the highest degree. I'm not even approaching any of your claims or "facts" about liberals, I'm saying your entire argument is neanderthal politics for the same type of people that watch TMZ.

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22523630 - 11/14/15 05:41 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
i just assumed that you were messing with me, because there is no question that it is racist to refer to black people as monkeys.  whatever argument you attempt at this point to dispute that clear fact will only serve to prove your racism further.  This hurts your credibility on any subject, since we now know your clear, racist motivations, and understand how such flagrant racism is likely to color your various opinions. but please, go on, tell me how it isn't racist.
:wonka:

dude's just confused cause it's, I guess, less racist than when stonehenge or zappa refer to black people as "negros".

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: airclay]
    #22523687 - 11/14/15 05:59 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:

and you continue to do so, dude we are just not on the same wavelegnth. You don't totally grasp the idea is that making a point that this happened to any politician in office shows ignorance in the field and then to push it further as an attack on one side when both sides have the exact same history is trolling or stupidity in the highest degree. I'm not even approaching any of your claims or "facts" about liberals, I'm saying your entire argument is neanderthal politics for the same type of people that watch TMZ.

I kick your ass over and over at debate so you compare me to TMZ, good job lib.

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22523871 - 11/14/15 06:46 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

burgerbrain said:
Quote:

airclay said:

this has to either be a child or a joke. either way, peace troll.

--------------------

Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: airclay]
    #22523888 - 11/14/15 06:51 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

burgerbrain said:
Quote:

airclay said:

this has to either be a child or a joke. either way, peace troll.

Bye peace troll. If you wanted me to agree with you on something you should have answered the OP. Yes both parties use cocaine, but that is not what this thread is about. Stick to the topic next time, troll

--------------------

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #22524129 - 11/14/15 07:50 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:chump:

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #22524135 - 11/14/15 07:51 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

when you're starving anything and everything tastes good

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #22525009 - 11/14/15 09:46 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

i just assumed that you were messing with me, because there is no question that it is racist to refer to black people as monkeys

Even if they actually DO look like monkeys?

Not all blacks look like monkeys, but some CLEARY do, we descend from monkeys, right? So it would only make sense that some us would retain more of those chimpish features than others, does it not?

This is how far the left has gone, any criticism of a black person is now deemed racist, they've taken to reducing everything to race, even the word thug is now considered racist by a majority of leftists, even though if you look up the definition of thug, there is no mention of race...

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22526133 - 11/15/15 03:13 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Not all blacks look like monkeys, but some CLEARY do, we descend from monkeys, right? So it would only make sense that some us would retain more of those chimpish features than others, does it not?

It definitely does not.

Chimpish features??

WTF are you even talking about??

Are you trying to imply that because chimps, gorillas etc. have black fur, and some people have black hair, people with black hair must be more "monkey like"?

I'm not even going to touch the fact that the we did not descend from "monkeys" (or that chimps, like the one you posted, aren't monkeys...they are apes...not that you would be able to understand the difference... ) We do share a common ancestor with chimps and gorillas, but we evolved into a very separate species millions of years before the first humans even left Africa.

In fact, if you have ancestors from anywhere other than sub-saharan Africa , it could be legitimately argued that you are even less "human" than African people, because European and Asian DNA was permanently tainted by neanderthals thousands of years ago, whereas African DNA is more pure homo sapiens....

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

You must have an especially high percentage of neanderthal DNA...
:dumbass:

Edited by FlyOnTheWall (11/15/15 03:31 AM)

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22526136 - 11/15/15 03:16 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

Invisibleburgerbrain
Freedom Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Why does the moron in Chief get to do coke [Re: FlyOnTheWall]
    #22526950 - 11/15/15 10:18 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:
In fact, if you have ancestors from anywhere other than sub-saharan Africa , it could be legitimately argued that you are even less "human" than African people, because European and Asian DNA was permanently tainted by neanderthals thousands of years ago, whereas African DNA is more pure homo sapiens....

"African DNA is more pure homo sapiens...." Fucking hilarious- this guy must have a lot of African DNA in him! :lolsy:

--------------------

Edited by burgerbrain (11/15/15 11:22 AM)

OfflineFlyOnTheWall
Stranger
 User Gallery

#22528110 - 11/15/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

burgerbrain said:
Quote:

FlyOnTheWall said:

"African DNA is more pure homo sapiens...." Fucking hilarious- this guy must have a lot of African DNA in him! :lolsy:

So are you also a science denier? I'm not sure what you are laughing at.

I wish I had some sub-saharan DNA! I'm all British/German. I've got some of that neanderthal in me. I would love to be more genetically diverse...

The earliest I have been able to trace my Y chromosome back is to the 1630's in Wales, and most my ancestors on my moms side immigrated to America from Germany in the 1840's.

Edited by FlyOnTheWall (11/15/15 04:09 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom