Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening
    #2248135 - 01/17/04 11:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hello all!

I've got 4g left from an ounce I bought a while back, and they've been burning a hole in my pocket!

I was mentioning to a friend* last night about this, and that I was thinking of doing them tonight maybe in my room solo again.  Then he said it was supposed to be a warm (for the time of year) night.  I asked if he wanted to walk around with me and hang out.

*Friend - Good friend, tripped with several times, hang out with lots, he stopped doing mushrooms last year due to a couple bad trips, but is planning to return to the team later on this year, (which I'm stoked for)

My friend suggested that he could drive my car for me if I wanted.  Now, the option of a car is great and grand, but I've never let anyone drive my car before.  Not because it's nice, it's not, because of liability and insurance issues.  If I agreed to let him drive - might this come up as a serious concern during the trip, and cause bad vibes?

I was thinking of using the car as a last resort - somewhere to hop in a warm up, listen to music, and maybe drive somewhere only in the case of an emergency.

You guys have any ideas/suggestions of things we could do?  We've got lots of bud (we both smoke so he'll be entertained, if not, watching me I'm sure would be amusing)

Also - any suggestions on dose?  I don't think I want to do less than 3g, but I wouldn't want that 1g kicking around, you know?  Should I go for the 4g?  They've been in my room for a while too, so is it possible the potency has deteriorated?

Let me know what you guys think of the situation - he was one of my best trip-buddies and I've missed tripping with him, he knows his stuff, he's not an idiot like some people, it could be really fun, and I haven't tripped in months! 

And it's supposed to snow tonight! :laugh: :laugh:

Looking forward to reading your replies,
E.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening [Re: Euphoria]
    #2248217 - 01/17/04 11:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

where the fuck are you from man, where it can be a warm night and still snow? :smile:

I'm sure there are many places but, being from california, it is hard to comprehend.

What to do...well I think walking around while it is snowing would be amazing on shrooms. Perhaps the walk is a good idea? If it is cold, icy, snowy, driving would probably be too stressful.

The question regarding 3 vs 4g...it will likely actually be a pretty big difference. It depends what the most you have done before was. If you are going to do 4g maybe you shouldn't plan on walking around outside unless you feel comfortable at the time. Being that it is only you and your friend, and he is sober, I'd take the whole 4g, pick out a good set of music (make sure you have some good upbeat trance in addition to trippy stuff in case the trip starts going bad) and enjoy in the comfort of your room, going outside now and then for a cigarette and to behold how amazing it is to just look outside while on shrooms. I've had a variety of trips, but my favorite type is tripping late at night, in a comfortable, clean room, with some good company and music. Always had great trips.

Or you could do the 3g and give your friend 1g....I'm sure you couldnt' really have a bad trip on 1g just mild effects, he may enjoy that more than being mostly sober. Depends on what he wants of course. A low dose is a good way to overcome anxiety about past bad trips...eases you back into it.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening [Re: jong21]
    #2248249 - 01/17/04 11:54 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Cops pull you over, oops bad trip time, i wont trip with anyone thats not tripping as well, it freaks me out, infact i think your better tripping alone.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

OfflineEuphoria

Re: Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening [Re: scotsman1]
    #2248404 - 01/17/04 01:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Jong21 - By warm night I mean -12C rather than the usual -31C :smile:

As for dosing, I was thinking of maybe doing 1g, then another 1g an hour later, and then see how things go and pop the other 2g later on if I so choose.

Don't really have a room to hang out in - we're both living with folks currently, but I do have buddies with apartments in the city we could hang out at.

Offering my friend some is on the agenda, we'll see how he takes the offer.  Thanks for replying!

Scotsman1 - Unlike you, me tripping with a good friend has been fine, emphasis on good friend - he is a good friend, and he knows the realm of mushrooms so he won't be a dick and will be accommodating.  I tripped alone twice - the first time I ended up calling a buddy after 3 hours and the second time I didn't have that much fun really, I like to be able to talk to people, smoke with people, hang out, etc.  Thanks for replying!

What do people think of the 1g + 1g + 2g idea?

E.

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

#2248419 - 01/17/04 01:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I think you should do 3g and an hour later pop the 1g if you so choose. I don't think you should split it up too much, and I'd rather have a bomb trip on 3g and waste 1g then stagger it so much which may result in a slightly longer trip at the cost of a less intense peak.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

OfflineEuphoria

Re: Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening [Re: jong21]
    #2248478 - 01/17/04 01:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about too. My initial plan was to eat 3g and then maybe 1g later on, I don't see much of a point in saving 1g really...

I've never done the staggering method (aside from that one time when I ended up eating way too many mushrooms to count) so I might just go with the 3+1 technique..

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

#2248601 - 01/17/04 03:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

1g is good if you want some tripping effect in a social situation, rave, etc, but don't want to trip the fuck out. You could save it for something like that. But hey, if u feel good after 3g might as well throw it in.

--------------------

Offlinelovegivingchi
Stoner
Male

Loc: nor cal...far from the ci...
    #21597687 - 04/26/15 01:49 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

trip now!

--------------------
rob from the rich, give to the poor.

Offlinelovegivingchi
Stoner
Male

Re: Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening [Re: lovegivingchi]
    #21597689 - 04/26/15 01:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

or later.
someday for sure.
but my kids say someday is not a day of the week.
so better stick with now.
now is all there is.

--------------------

Offlinelovegivingchi
Stoner
Male

#21597691 - 04/26/15 01:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinelovegivingchi
Stoner
Male

#21597692 - 04/26/15 01:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinelovegivingchi
Stoner
Male

#21597693 - 04/26/15 01:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinelovegivingchi
Stoner
Male

#21597694 - 04/26/15 01:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: Need Advice on Possible Trip This Evening [Re: lovegivingchi] * 1
    #21597737 - 04/26/15 02:07 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

what the fuck :aweohyou:

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag