Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
it's the thought that counts
    #2247013 - 01/16/04 09:24 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

today I bought some pot of my dealer,  no big deal. we have been becoming good friends as of late, which is rare for me and a drug dealer. Not to mention the white and black racism that gets in the way of possible friendships. 

today i just got ten bucks worth, and he threw me out three sacs to choose from.  not really looking I just grabbed one.  my dealer looked at my hand and said, "wait a sec this is small," and he took it from my hand and pulled out something hella huge. I was lke "sweeeeeeeeeet" :smile:.

he was like "damn dude what's with the grin" and told him that it really wasn't what was given that made me happy, but rather the way he went about it.  i looked at me oddly and i was like, "look, you cared enough to pay attention to what I grabbed, you must have felt some kind of bad feeling, as if you were jipping me."  he said something to cover it up and it was funny too, but I knew.  I know dealers pinch here and there, and that shows me a lot about his character.

it wasn't the pot that made me that happy, (though it did help :grin:) but the act itself that mattered most to me.  it's an act of friendship and making new friends that made me grin. hate to beat a dead horse but "it's the thought that counts" 

you can give many material things out in friendships, but to me the most profound things friends can give is help with a hint of consideration and an open heart. 

this is one of the "riches" in life IMHO. 

peace

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: it's the thought that counts [Re: kaiowas]
    #2247022 - 01/16/04 09:29 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Indeed.

Long live love.

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: it's the thought that counts [Re: kaiowas]
    #2247036 - 01/16/04 09:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

today i just got ten bucks worth, and he threw me out three sacs to choose from. not really looking I just grabbed one. my dealer looked at my hand and said, "wait a sec this is small," and he took it from my hand and pulled out something hella huge. I was lke "sweeeeeeeeeet" .

Come on, he's a business man, a fat sack keeps em coming back! :lol:

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: it's the thought that counts [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2247039 - 01/16/04 09:41 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"Come on, he's a business man, a fat sack keeps em coming back!"

haha good point, but no.  hehe like he real deal doesn't give a rats ass about most.  he tries to get what he can get, no matter if you complain or not I've een him not budge, he's shysty that way.  so far him to say what he said, showed me something.  it was very unlike him :smile:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology