Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTime
Acid Fan
Loc: Minnesota
Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have?
    #2244683 - 01/15/04 05:12 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Me, last Tuesday night I took a hit of LSD at 9 pm. Needless to say, I didn't make it to school on Wednesday...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: Time]
    #2244728 - 01/15/04 05:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

hehe yeah, I think everyone ahs taken drugs when they shouldn't have at some point. I remember one time I go so incredly ripped one time off of this amazing bud, then I remember I had a physical, show I showed up at the docs the red eyed, reaking stoner I was. Not fun.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2244733 - 01/15/04 05:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I took 4 dried grams of shrooms one night thinking I would be okay for the next day when my in-laws were coming over to visit me. 

I was wrong. :crazy: I had the shroom hangover of a lifetime. All I wanted to do was curl up in my soft bed and sleep but I had to deal with my husbands parents.  I felt really sick the entire day. 

Won't do that again, heh.  :tongue:

OfflinePandyCants
Doin' what I can
Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: MOTH]
    #2244800 - 01/15/04 07:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i'm sure there has been plenty of times ive smoked when i shouldnt have, but one night of drinking i shouldnt have done sticks out cleary.  I drank until probably 4 in the morning, playing beirut and such (as most college kids do :smile: ) and had my economics final at 8am the next morning.  Needless to say, i woke up with alcohol still running through my viens, didnt remember a single question i answered on the test, hadnt been to the class since the midterm, and well... still ended up with an A, the beauty of college :smile:

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: MOTH]
    #2244879 - 01/15/04 08:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:

...I had the shroom hangover of a lifetime. All I wanted to do was curl up in my soft bed and sleep...

That's the reason I like to have the next day as a 'day-off' after shrooming - I like to have no school, no work, nothing - just veg-city :smile:

Offlinegetmyshroomon
Trip Sydicate

Loc: 4 hours away from the mid...
    #2245467 - 01/16/04 02:41 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

probably ever single day of high school. every-single-day

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: Euphoria]
    #2245497 - 01/16/04 03:27 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That sucks. The day after a trip II wake up feeling really good. No hang over or anything. That's one aspect of shrooms I really like.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2245532 - 01/16/04 03:50 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I once made myself a cup of weed thee and after I drank it I realized I had a driving lesson in half an hour :grin:
glad it wasn't so strong :smirk:

OfflinefourHoDmt
overclock yourbrain

#2245636 - 01/16/04 06:43 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

one the way to an outdoor trance party right before christmas i stopped and got some fast food. when i got to the part the food had made me queasy but i ate mushrooms anyways. the shrooms projected the nausea over my entire body, and ended up sitting by the bonfire feeling miserable for most of the trip.

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: stefan]
    #2245640 - 01/16/04 06:46 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've had a lot of experiences with this, really just with pot. I tend to be cautious with heavier drugs, making sure I have no shit to do in the next 24-48 hours. Just in case as I've learned drugs might not always go the way you expect. But just recently, new years eve I got amazingly high and had to go to the airport at 5am new years day to go to Florida. I didn't stop smoking until 4:30, and arrived extremely fried. It was pretty good though, I enjoyed it more than worried about it.

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: ImOver18]
    #2245739 - 01/16/04 09:11 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Having stuff to do the day after a shroom trip can really suck. Once I shroomed in the evening and had work the next day, I had to stop myself crying on quite a few occasions due to these evil thought processes.

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: Oook]
    #2245973 - 01/16/04 11:17 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I remember my last trip was a night when I had work the next day (4 hour shift, no big deal I thought) but the thoughts just crept up on me while tripping - "what am i doing? I have to work tomorrow? Am I going to be okay? I don't want to work!"

Luckily I pulled myself out of the thought loop and ended the night with a blast, but still the worrying was there.

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2246021 - 01/16/04 11:37 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yea one time after smoking a J at lunch time, I had detention with the principle instead of class, so I went. She looked at me when I was sitting in a chair with my books and shit, and said, you're eyes are read. It looks like you've been doing drugs or something?

She was dead serious too, not just joking around but i knew there was nothing the cunt could do.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2246093 - 01/16/04 12:05 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've gotten stoned when I really shouldn't have a bunch of times, but anything else I'm usually smart about (unless school counts :smirk:)

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2246407 - 01/16/04 02:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

When I was younger I was constantly doing drugs when I shouldn't.  I remember this one time I was working as a Dietary Aide at a nursing home.  Anyways, it was mainly myself and a bunch of close friends working in the kitchen.  We decided it'd be a good idea to dose some LSD at around 5:00 so we could start feeling it nicely when we got off at 7:00.  Anyways, it hit a bit harder and a bit faster than we had planned.  It's quite odd to be serving a diningroom full of old people while coming up on a heavy lsd trip.  I kept yawning and laughing while handing these folks their food.  Doing the dishes after dinner was quite a chore in itself.  Ah the good ol days :smile:

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: billy cuts]
    #2246458 - 01/16/04 03:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I once ate an 8th of shrooms at 4:30 in the morning before high school. I had been debating all night if I should eat them, then for some strange reason at 4:30 in the morning I felt it was time. So at 7:30 when I was in school tripping I realized how ignorant an idea it was. I was in my programming class while my screen was morphing and the room was rather colorful. I had to talk to my teacher at some point face to face. I was so scared. Interesting trip though.

Invisiblepurity

User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #2246519 - 01/16/04 03:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

well, when i lived with my parents (not counting all the times i smoked when i shouldnt have) i went to my dads with a friend, 70g wet florida cubes, the doors dvd, and some green (or should i say 'brown'; this is panama city 'regs' mind you). well, while we were working out the drug-deal details, jesus christ played a joke on me and SOMEHOW my cellphone dialed my moms house while it was in my pocket; she heard everything and freaked. my dad came up and took 2.5g schwagg (i still had more hidden) and i had to deal with a buncha drama wiffs my mama. anyway, after the bullshit passed & it was late, we still wanted to trip and dosed 35g each, put on the doors, smoked some green and tripped CRAAAAAZY (these mushrooms were FIRE)! i didnt have a bad time but the idea of stressing my folks and the shit ide have to deal with the next day really hindered the full potentail of this trip. lol, i couldve imagined my dads face if he were to bust in my room and find me in my bathroom crawling around in my boxers on the floor! yeah it was stupid.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2246560 - 01/16/04 03:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Here's a post of mine from a couple years back:

Quote:

"I forgot to mention....

I went through a binge back near the beginning of my psychedelic mushroom adventures (several months after i did loads of acid, actually.. don't do THAT stuff anymore tho - it was wonderful but left me with holes in my soul IMO... but I digress..), during a camping trip:

On the FOURTH day in a row, I made some more mushroom tea, and drank it sitting in a chair out in the woods. Within about 15 minutes, I felt the trip coming on: My mushroom counterpart was upset with me and getting sick, tired and overwhelmed with my frequency.

I started feeling a bit nervous and went into my tent to lay down comfortably, away from constantly-attacking insects. Laying there feeling the effects come, I knew I had "sinned." I felt the my mushroom-personality scolding me. I held onto the ground as I started to get a kind of "We're gunna fuck you over, Mr. Trip-four-days-in-a-row-just-because-you're-out-camping" feeling, and got quite scared. I had "bad-tripped" before, but the impending feelings were utterly horrifying.

I made an internal plea to these feelings inside me. "OK I understand I shouldn't trip so often. I really do apologize and I'll turn my frequency way down after this trip but I'm already 'here' now so I can't take this one away. There is no need to punish myself if I still get the message withOUT punishment." These are the types of things I was thinking to myself as everything in my field of visionI started growing dark and pointy in very subtle ways (best way I can describe it...), and all sorts of strange devices waiting to be used for my torture appeared.

Suddenly the sharp, pointy edges of my slight visual hallucinations softened and lightened. I had sucessfully turned things around. As soon as it hit me that the trip wasn't spiralling downwards afterall, my nausea lifted, and I thanked myself for "going easy on me" as I exited the tent. From there, another incredibly happy mushroom trip followed; felt like the greatest internal mushroom "production" ever!

So after the trip, a friend of mine asked me "Hey so do you want to trip with _____ and I on Saturday?"

I sat there for several seconds, and replied "Yes I do want to, but I don't want to trip so often; its exausting - I'd love to hang out with you guys though, if you don't mind a sober-person around."

My lesson had been learned. I keep my trips at least 3 months from eachother.

Has anybody had similar experiences where you "broke a rule" of some sort, and started freaking out, but turned it around and made some good descisions in the process? hmm nevermind thats a whole other topic.. :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Play it safe man.... you might start being mean to yourself if you do them too often."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2246644 - 01/16/04 04:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i've smoked pot in my room at home before only to find my parents came home and questioned me about my tired looking eyes. i've also done the going to school thing stoned which has never been very fun for me because i get paranoid and such.

when it comes to halucinogens i never do them at the wrong time. i plan things out so that the time is special and of the fullest potential. i'll never do halucinogens spontaneously.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Ever taken drugs when you shouldn't have? [Re: TODAY]
    #2246682 - 01/16/04 04:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

right. being stoned somewhere you shouldn't be isn't too big of a deal but if you're tripping somewhere and something important comes up, it may be very hard to deal with, heh so its a good idea to make sure there's no drama or chores headed your way before a trip, unless you're looking for drama or chores :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck