Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineconeconington
human
Male

Wood lover paralysis
    #22456514 - 10/31/15 04:57 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Simple question really.
Have people experienced this with ALL wood growing psilocybes? Or just azures and cyans?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSnowDaze
Probably Relapsing on Heroin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Home, Home Again....
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: coneconington]
    #22456548 - 10/31/15 05:27 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I've only heard of it with those 2

--------------------
:gd_icon: If you get confused, listen to the music play :gd_icon:

:smugjerry: :feelswierman:

:wook: :barbershreds: :scumbagsteve:

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: SnowDaze]
    #22456581 - 10/31/15 05:53 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I've experienced it once on Cyans out of about 5 or so total trips from them, the higher you take usually the more apparent it's going to be.. you may not notice at lower doses.. :mushroom2: I'm sure it occurs in all species which grow from hard wood, but it is not that common to have it happen.. Maybe < 10% chance out of all the patches.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #22456983 - 10/31/15 09:38 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Thus far, ive done two wood lovers, ps cyans and ps stunzii.

Ps stunzii had Zero side effects. One of my favorite species. Perfect experience.

Ps cyans however has a number side effects. Muscle pain, lethargy and tightness in chest. Never  had paralysis yet, but never done a large dose of cyans either.

so, thus far, ive heard only azures and cyans have this issue.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleDavidReishi
Mediocrity Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22457104 - 10/31/15 10:18 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Allenii too.

OfflineSnowDaze
Male User Gallery

Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: DavidReishi]
    #22457201 - 10/31/15 10:43 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DavidReishi said:
Allenii too.

Thank you for the info... I'm gonna look this strain up

--------------------

Offlineconeconington
human
Male

#22457277 - 10/31/15 11:05 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Stunzii are another temperate climate species I'm interested in. What is the average dosage for them? I was put off by the dosage calculators 10+ gram dose! Are they actually that weak?
Thanks for the help guys

OfflineSnowDaze
Male User Gallery

#22457291 - 10/31/15 11:08 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Damn I could not eat that much... I have trouble eating a few grams

--------------------

Invisible4HO-DMT
 User Gallery

Loc: County Line Road
    #22457542 - 10/31/15 12:25 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

This is common with Ps. Subaeruginosa too.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22457696 - 10/31/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

no way, that cant be right.

In my experience, they are about half as strong as cubes. So 2 grams ps stunzii is about 1 gram of cubes.

Definitely hunt for them if you are in the right area  of the world. They are wonderful.

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #22457831 - 10/31/15 01:45 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I thought stunzii were way more potent than cubes

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22458137 - 10/31/15 03:14 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I've heard the paralysis happening mostly with cyans and azures...haven't heard any reports of it happening with allenii yet.

Personally, I've ate cyans and allenii many times over the past couple years and haven't had the paralysis (most of my doses were around 1g to 2.5g, with a few nights of 7g+ taken over an 8 hour period).....

...and not once have I had a body load from cyans or allenii that was different than what I experience from cubesnsis or even LSD :shrug: . The aspect of tight/tense muscles is just the same as I've experienced from cubensis as well as LSD, this tension in muscles seems like a common part of the body load with the classic psychedelics .....Though I've certainly had trips where there's been zero body load, from the same mushrooms or LSD that gave me a body load during prior trips...which leads me to believe the body load doesn't always derive solely from the drug that one takes.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22458146 - 10/31/15 03:17 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

sorry friend, they are in fact weaker.

But if u take the right amount, youre gunna feel golden :psychsplit:

OfflineMasterPython
Stranger
Loc: Canada Flag
    #22458575 - 10/31/15 05:19 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

If they are weaker why bother going through all the extra trouble of growing them?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: MasterPython]
    #22458581 - 10/31/15 05:21 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, silly kids....

just cause its weaker, doesnt mean its inferior. U have to have the experience to truely appreciate stunziis. Its quite different than cubes, but in a good way.

OfflineSnowDaze
Male User Gallery

Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: MasterPython] * 1
    #22458912 - 10/31/15 06:53 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MasterPython said:
If they are weaker why bother going through all the extra trouble of growing them?

Not everything is about potency

--------------------

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: SnowDaze]
    #22459251 - 10/31/15 08:35 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I dose woodlovers (both ovoids and cyans) in the 2-3g range (20-30g fresh) on a regular basis.  Never had any issues with bodyload.  If anything, I get full body cosmic soulgasm like an intense MDA roll with LSD visuals.  Does a dose that high lay me out for the first hour or so while my ego tears apart and reforms?  Sure, but that isn't paralysis, just a high dose of psilocybin. 

However, I do a lemon tea extraction of all the alkaloids and throw away the mushroom material every time.  Whatever nasty toxins there are in woodlovers seem to not come out in the tea.  That, or it is an idiosyncratic reaction/allergy that only occurs in certain people or a toxin they only absorb from certain areas/substrates.  At any rate, woodlovers are my go-to mushroom and I have never had any issues with any of them, pelliculosa, cyanescens, ovoideocystidiata.  They're all way easier and more pleasant of a trip than cultivated cubensis, IME. 
:shrug:

InvisibleDavidReishi
Male User Gallery

Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #22459808 - 10/31/15 10:57 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
I've heard the paralysis happening mostly with cyans and azures...haven't heard any reports of it happening with allenii yet.

Personally, I've ate cyans and allenii many times over the past couple years and haven't had the paralysis (most of my doses were around 1g to 2.5g, with a few nights of 7g+ taken over an 8 hour period).....
...and not once have I had a body load from cyans or allenii that was different than what I experience from cubesnsis or even LSD :shrug: . The aspect of tight/tense muscles is just the same as I've experienced from cubensis as well as LSD, this tension in muscles seems like a common part of the body load with the classic psychedelics .....Though I've certainly had trips where there's been zero body load, from the same mushrooms or LSD that gave me a body load during prior trips...which leads me to believe the body load doesn't always derive solely from the drug that one takes.

That last fact is very interesting. I've eaten woodlovers twice (dry allenii 1g, fresh cyans 20g) and found the body load almost unbearable both times. The feeling concentrated in my mouth/tongue/throat. In fact, when I ate the allenii, I first tested the waters by lemon-tekking a mere .1g and even this gave me the body load. Overall the body load was worse than any LSD or cubes I had back in the day as a teenager. It felt, quite literally, like I was poisoned.

And when I got down to it and lemon-tekked the gram, the trip hit me forty minutes later like a brick wall, and I personally experienced the muscle paralysis. It might not sound like actual paralysis, but after experiencing it, and before seeing all the discussion about it, I could only articulate it as "waves of temporary muscle paralysis." One moment I'd be tripping balls, but physically fine and in control, and the next moment I'd be flailing about on the floor with my limbs responding to 15% of what my brain asked of them. I remember it somewhat worrying me at the time, as I also began having an involuntary urge to end up outside naked...i.e., I worried that I might go outside and be stuck out there, with my muscles failing to bring me back in.

Quote:

P.Zappatecorum said:
I dose woodlovers (both ovoids and cyans) in the 2-3g range (20-30g fresh) on a regular basis.  Never had any issues with bodyload.  If anything, I get full body cosmic soulgasm like an intense MDA roll with LSD visuals.  Does a dose that high lay me out for the first hour or so while my ego tears apart and reforms?  Sure, but that isn't paralysis, just a high dose of psilocybin. 

However, I do a lemon tea extraction of all the alkaloids and throw away the mushroom material every time.  Whatever nasty toxins there are in woodlovers seem to not come out in the tea.  That, or it is an idiosyncratic reaction/allergy that only occurs in certain people or a toxin they only absorb from certain areas/substrates.  At any rate, woodlovers are my go-to mushroom and I have never had any issues with any of them, pelliculosa, cyanescens, ovoideocystidiata.  They're all way easier and more pleasant of a trip than cultivated cubensis, IME. 
:shrug:

When I lemon-tekked the 1g dry allenii, the body load (all except the mouth/throat aspect), and even the temporary paralysis, did feel like it bordered on a sort of hyper-sensuousness. In fact, I distinctly remember a crazy unplanned monkey-spanking session on the come up.

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: DavidReishi]
    #22459841 - 10/31/15 11:05 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Do you usually lie down for a trip, or move about?  I generally get pretty lethargic from mushrooms and lie down on the come up.  Once I'm through the peak I get  more energy and want to walk around, but in general psilocybin, whether from cubes or woodlovers, has a fair amount of bodyload in terms of that heavy, lay you out on your back kind of feeling.  Is that what you mean by paralysis, or do you actually mean that you try to move your muscles and they won't respond?

InvisibleDavidReishi
Male User Gallery

Re: Wood lover paralysis [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #22459908 - 10/31/15 11:22 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

As I described it in the other part of my post, the "paralysis" manifested as waves of losing most of the motor control of my limbs. If I was standing one minute, I was crumpled on the floor flailing about the next. During this particular trip, I started out seated and mobile but ended up laying down. But for my second trip with cyans I camped out prone on my bed from the beginning.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck