Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Global Elite-Conspiracy [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2248593 - 01/17/04 05:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Actually, they could both be telling the truth as they see or recall it.

That is neither here nor there when used as an response to my earlier statement which was....
Funny how many here seem to think no-one in the Bush admin says anything truthful.... until they say something they want to hear.

So I'll be more direct... why, when so many call the members of the administration liars, is one of them suddenly to be taken as truthful when they say something you want to hear?

And to clear up what seems to be a misunderstanding you seem to have....
I am a libertarian. Paul O'Neil and I are most likely more different than similar.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Global Elite-Conspiracy [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2248708 - 01/17/04 05:44 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

So I'll be more direct... why, when so many call the members of the administration liars, is one of them suddenly to be taken as truthful when they say something you want to hear?

to repeat..o'neill *wasnt a member of the administration* when he said that..although that still doesnt make what he said true or false...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Global Elite-Conspiracy [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2248735 - 01/17/04 05:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

to repeat..o'neill *wasnt a member of the administration* when he said that..although that still doesnt make what he said true or false...

How's this then....
Why, when so many call the members of the administration liars, is one of them,  past or present  , suddenly to be taken as truthful when they say something you want to hear?
:wink:  I know, you already answered.... yet so many are so quick to take his words as gospel merely because they wish to believe what O'Neil said is true.

That doesn't make it true however.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion