Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
zalu the beliefe in life
    #2240428 - 01/13/04 10:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i am believer that beliefes are wut make things wut they are.. to believe something truly is to make that beliefe a reality and so with this i will expose you to the fabrication of a god of whom is known as zalu. and now i am crazy to speak as a heathen is to condemn ones self to hell ......but maybe not keep your mind open and just listen to me and let me hear your thoughts.....this writing was done after a so called relavation (i cant try to space it sorry just bare with me)

begining to explain the unexplainable i stumble apon words that seem so foreign to the world i stuble to explain wut feeling really is the energy the "lightning" which is our lives that surrounds us. sounds like yoda but no not far from it.you see the answer lyes in your mind
.trying to explain that to you would bring me into a series of dead ends to which i dnt want to even attempt. ok so here it is...through meditation and the spirtitual help of ganja i have been able to awaken the energys that are me. im still beginning but its getting more powerfull every time , the energy pulses through me how can you explain the feeling of energy. its just not possible but it can be felt. and manefested..manifested into what ? thats the real big fuck in your head.....anything , yup anything u want its there in you u are the one.. u are the one, im sorry ha i make these little advancemeants when i talk to me you see i talked to something i felt something it was well to say the least powerful and happy ...i see that there is no boundries none, that wut i want is a straight line from me to it, now thats to personal for you to understand all i can say is it was a message of "everythings gunna be alright"..and now wut do i have . the light of an unopened door..the path the begging the awakening i wait and begin the transition. into who i am my dreams my thoughts they are well crazy ok let me write this out for my self..

i wanna be a chemist why well for very good reasons two are DRUGS=MONEY AND KNOWLEDGE you see how can you get anything better than that.o then you just throw a biology class and im a genetic engineer. now why wuold i want to be a genetic engineer? because wut is the earth ....its a ball of life and every living creature is made of DNA a puzzle piece of proteins that make well us...and i want that key i want that puzzle ...i see a world dieing all arouund us and i think to my self we are people and we as people o each other life why ....because were all in this together, this life. this journey into a new world....the plants they are friends they are our link our grip into the earth which raised us from hairy beast into well phycotic beast...the universe is our playground its time for us to stsart playing people...we are small we are so so small wake up look up its what makes us who we are it is us its the very fabrick of our excistence. some beilive their is one god who created it all..i do not know this answer but if it were one god it would be xalu the godess the mother of humanity the the power of life..its will to surive .

We have awaken from a state of uncouncious and we fear the idea the very scary idea of not being here anymore so we panic every second into this race this flea to get to the next day to hip hop through your life and it gets faster and faster until you realize you cant stop and u start to fall but no that cant happen because u see ....we arent HUMANS we are EARTHLINGS and we gotta start fucking acting like it.. this is our yard and those are our neighbors they are there forever they will never go away. so how long will we fight...when our pwoer is eachother the stance of humanity in one figure would tumble the walls of life we could evolve...i think its this stage where we got to see that we can not evolve out of this animalistic state unless we counsiously make the descion, if humanity were one the resource of the world would become unlimited...we need to organize if we are gunna survive.were running out of time, and we will be tested soon the laws of our world are aproaching the clock of space the clock of death we are one big blue target for the rocks of space.....im not one of those its the end of the world freaks but i can understand facts..and the facts are it happens alot we have proof everywhere we look craters evidence of destruction change ...wut does that mean for humans? would the speices survive. maybe probaly not. but u understand where im going im saying that the we are a small marble dancing around a huge playing borad with lots of pieces ...and well we arent ready to play we have no grip and thats because we are too bussy fuckin around with eachother....

ok thats one of my missions...i must travel the wrold i dont know it it and for me to understand this inside of me i must expand my horizons the earth msut be part of me my life my home.. thne my mind will be clear my heart pure my eyes straight up . for centuries we digged down for everything we needed we plucked reasources out of the earths ground. now we have to look up for our gold mine our next
tool for humans ... socialy speaking im disgusted with what i see....we are pathetic creatures and we mope around in a fog of weak simple thoughts that push us to mob like postions in our world...its because we get caught up on our lives the effort to survive ....

but wutever i also want to be a martial artist to be able to fight those who would dare stand over me and say no you cant.....i want to be an army of one among thousands but i lack the direction in organizing such a movement...war is not what i want. i want peace but right now i see that there is a force that is inflicting the world with hunger death slavery segragation murder all in the name of GREED the evil that is our world ok im not a christain but wut is satan ..simple he is industry hes man not being one with earth hes the man defying the laws of god...i dont believe in the laws of god but i believe in the laws of physics and science and life i see the destruction that the human race is capable of on a large scale and on a small scale down to the simple fact of a gun. than that is evil us destroying ourselves its the answer its the solution we have to stop killing eachother
and we have to stop fighting death with death thats the next step they are shooting at me so i choose not to kill them that would stop alot of problems...

we could "fix" things everywhere as long as the world would want it but thats the thing the idea is so strong its unstopable wut im talking about is for every human to every other human im saying we unite we are all one group and we are all equal and we all are free and we will never die from hunger or health problems and the earth is open to me everywhere..their is no restricted place.i am an anarchist here it comes out thats my  backbone its the track that guides me to a true and noble path and i see it as a tool to apply to the world to fix it one piece at a time....but maybe im just crazy...to be continued

the christains and their profet ...... when i think of the religion i look at it with anger frustration and distrust...but the truth is that the original message is a message of freedom. a message that says that the good people the people who care about life happyness and freedom will gather together to speak freedom in this case god...the problem is people have lined up behind god without even listening. heaven and hell....its the answer to the world...wut is hell? hell is the worst place to be alive you are subject to what every torture satan desires you are in satans
realm you are his slave his warrior his manifestation..then there is heaven where the "good" people co exsist..now to really understand think about the facts we live in hell...or we help to create a hell for which we all live with all the intolerance and blatant non participation, we create a  realm for which a "satan" can rise. and make us his slaves...we have no voice and now more than ever we have no choice. earth is the heaven ....it is a mircale to exsist , we are a mircale to exsist. i am not saying praise god and he will lead us to the true path...but im not saying not too..the answer lies who is preaching.....the bible or the man who sells it

to begin aggain is the step of greatness every day i want to start again but know that i have accoplashed something in my past.

this is my philosphy maybe its to personal for u to understand but i wanna see wut u think of it thanks........and yes i am crazy but im ok with that so u can be too hopefully

:mushroom2:

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Edited by JameZTheNewbie (01/14/04 08:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: zalu the beliefe in life [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2240455 - 01/13/04 10:45 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Now I don't wanna get off on a rant here...

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2240468 - 01/13/04 10:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

AHHH!!! PARAGRAPHS!!! EVERYWHERE I SEE PARAGRAPHS!!!

*whimpers*

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: zalu the beliefe in life [Re: Frog]
    #2240486 - 01/13/04 10:54 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

"AHHH!!! PARAGRAPHS!!! EVERYWHERE I SEE PARAGRAPHS!!!"

Lucky, I can barely make out one, let alone may.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: zalu the beliefe in life [Re: Phluck]
    #2240493 - 01/13/04 10:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

This is a public announcement, for your own good.

If you post, please break up your paragraphs for the benefit of your reader.

You will now be returned to regular programming.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: zalu the beliefe in life [Re: Frog]
    #2240511 - 01/13/04 11:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

This is a public announcement, for your own good.

If you post, please break up your paragraphs for the benefit of your reader.

You will now be returned to regular programming. 

I agree, right now that post is a brick of weed.  It needs to be broken up, all of the stems and seeds need to be removed, and it should be rolled into one clear, concise point/joint :spliff:

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: zalu the beliefe in life [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2241099 - 01/14/04 08:24 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

is that better?

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2241741 - 01/14/04 01:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Jamez, sorry, but no, it's not better. Well, I suppose it's better than it was before, but the paragraphs are still too big. I, personally, can't read paragraphs that are that big. It makes my brain hurt.

I'm sorry, I know I sound like a moron. It's my own personal problem. If you don't want to change it, don't worry about it on my behalf. But if you want to fix it, make it no more than about 4 sentences per paragraph.

Otherwise, seriously, I can't read it.

One more tip...don't even worry about where to put breaks. Every 3 to 4 sentences, hit "enter". Thank you.

--------------------

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

my grammar is horrible so dont read it if ul get mad [Re: Frog]
    #2242020 - 01/14/04 03:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i am believer that beliefes are wut make things wut they are.. to believe something truly is to make that beliefe a reality and so with this i will expose you to the fabrication of a god of whom is known as zalu. and now i am crazy to speak as a heathen is to condemn ones self to hell ......but maybe not keep your mind open and just listen to me and let me hear your thoughts.....this writing was done after a so called relavation (i cant try to space it sorry just bare with me)

begining to explain the unexplainable i stumble apon words that seem so foreign to the world i stuble to explain wut feeling really is the energy the "lightning" which is our lives that surrounds us. sounds like yoda but no not far from it.you see the answer lyes in your mind .

trying to explain that to you would bring me into a series of dead ends to which i dnt want to even attempt. ok so here it is...through meditation and the spirtitual help of ganja i have been able to awaken the energys that are me. im still beginning but its getting more powerfull every time , the energy pulses through me how can you explain the feeling of energy.

its just not possible but it can be felt. and manefested..manifested into what ? thats the real big fuck in your head.....anything , yup anything u want its there in you u are the one.. u are the one, im sorry ha i make these little advancemeants when i talk to me you see i talked to something i felt something it was well to say the least powerful and happy ...

i see that there is no boundries none, that wut i want is a straight line from me to it, now thats to personal for you to understand all i can say is it was a message of "everythings gunna be alright"..and now wut do i have . the light of an unopened door..the path the begging the awakening i wait and begin the transition. into who i am my dreams my thoughts they are well crazy ok let me write this out for my self..

i wanna be a chemist why well for very good reasons two are DRUGS=MONEY AND KNOWLEDGE you see how can you get anything better than that.o then you just throw a biology class and im a genetic engineer. now why wuold i want to be a genetic engineer? because wut is the earth ....its a ball of life and every living creature is made of DNA a puzzle piece of proteins that make well us...and i want that key i want that puzzle ...

i see a world dieing all arouund us and i think to my self we are people and we as people o each other life why ....because were all in this together, this life. this journey into a new world....the plants they are friends they are our link our grip into the earth which raised us from hairy beast into well phycotic beast...

the universe is our playground its time for us to stsart playing people...we are small we are so so small wake up look up its what makes us who we are it is us its the very fabrick of our excistence. some beilive their is one god who created it all..i do not know this answer but if it were one god it would be xalu the godess the mother of humanity the the power of life..its will to surive .

We have awaken from a state of uncouncious and we fear the idea the very scary idea of not being here anymore so we panic every second into this race this flea to get to the next day to hip hop through your life and it gets faster and faster until you realize you cant stop and u start to fall but no that cant happen because u see ....

we arent HUMANS we are EARTHLINGS and we gotta start fucking acting like it.. this is our yard and those are our neighbors they are there forever they will never go away. so how long will we fight...when our pwoer is eachother the stance of humanity in one figure would tumble the walls of life we could evolve...i think its this stage where we got to see that we can not evolve out of this animalistic state unless we counsiously make the descion,

if humanity were one the resource of the world would become unlimited...we need to organize if we are gunna survive.were running out of time, and we will be tested soon the laws of our world are aproaching the clock of space the clock of death we are one big blue target for the rocks of space.....im not one of those its the end of the world freaks but i can understand facts..and the facts are it happens alot we have proof everywhere we look craters evidence of destruction change ...wut does that mean for humans? would the speices survive.

maybe probaly not. but u understand where im going im saying that the we are a small marble dancing around a huge playing borad with lots of pieces ...and well we arent ready to play we have no grip and thats because we are too bussy fuckin around with eachother....

ok thats one of my missions...i must travel the wrold i dont know it it and for me to understand this inside of me i must expand my horizons the earth msut be part of me my life my home.. thne my mind will be clear my heart pure my eyes straight up . for centuries we digged down for everything we needed we plucked reasources out of the earths ground. now we have to look up for our gold mine our next
tool for humans ...

socialy speaking im disgusted with what i see....we are pathetic creatures and we mope around in a fog of weak simple thoughts that push us to mob like postions in our world...its because we get caught up on our lives the effort to survive ....

but wutever i also want to be a martial artist to be able to fight those who would dare stand over me and say no you cant.....i want to be an army of one among thousands but i lack the direction in organizing such a movement...war is not what i want. i want peace but right now i see that there is a force that is inflicting the world with hunger death slavery segragation murder all in the name of GREED the evil that is our world ok im not a christain but wut is satan ..

simple he is industry hes man not being one with earth hes the man defying the laws of god...i dont believe in the laws of god but i believe in the laws of physics and science and life i see the destruction that the human race is capable of on a large scale and on a small scale down to the simple fact of a gun. than that is evil us destroying ourselves its the answer its the solution we have to stop killing eachother

and we have to stop fighting death with death thats the next step they are shooting at me so i choose not to kill them that would stop alot of problems...

we could "fix" things everywhere as long as the world would want it but thats the thing the idea is so strong its unstopable wut im talking about is for every human to every other human im saying we unite we are all one group and we are all equal and we all are free and we will never die from hunger or health problems and the earth is open to me everywhere..

their is no restricted place.i am an anarchist here it comes out thats my backbone its the track that guides me to a true and noble path and i see it as a tool to apply to the world to fix it one piece at a time....but maybe im just crazy...to be continued

the christains and their profet ...... when i think of the religion i look at it with anger frustration and distrust...but the truth is that the original message is a message of freedom. a message that says that the good people the people who care about life happyness and freedom will gather together to speak freedom in this case god...the problem is people have lined up behind god without even listening. heaven and hell....

its the answer to the world...wut is hell? hell is the worst place to be alive you are subject to what every torture satan desires you are in satans
realm you are his slave his warrior his manifestation..then there is heaven where the "good" people co exsist..now to really understand think about the facts we live in hell...

or we help to create a hell for which we all live with all the intolerance and blatant non participation, we create a realm for which a "satan" can rise. and make us his slaves...we have no voice and now more than ever we have no choice. earth is the heaven ....it is a mircale to exsist , we are a mircale to exsist. i am not saying praise god and he will lead us to the true path...but im not saying not too..the answer lies who is preaching.....the bible or the man who sells it

to begin aggain is the step of greatness every day i want to start again but know that i have accoplashed something in my past.

this is my philosphy maybe its to personal for u to understand but i wanna see wut u think of it thanks........and yes i am crazy but im ok with that so u can be too hopefully

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: my grammar is horrible so dont read it if ul get mad [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2242462 - 01/14/04 06:15 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I like what you wrote, it has a good "feel", but it was pretty much all over the place.

Thank you for breaking it up so that I could read it. Now I feel bad that I can't say anything more about it than what I wrote.

--------------------

OfflineRenegade8
Niggar please

Loc: Orange County
Re: my grammar is horrible so dont read it if ul get mad [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2242545 - 01/14/04 07:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Wow...I'm so glad Frog bitched about the paragraphs 'cause I didn't read it the first time either. 

Thanks for breaking it up, JameZ.  That was some cool shit you wrote.  Yeah, it was all over the place, but that's fine with me 'cause my head is too. 

I don't really have anything worthwhile to add 'cause I agree with what you're saying.  I've been thinking a lot of the same things lately, especially about exploring what could be possible.

Quote:

the light of an unopened door

Yep.  Nice way of putting it.

Dammit, I just got home from work & my mind's a little blown by reading this post, so I got nothing else to say.  It's always so interesting to see someone else post things that could have come from my head...if I wasn't lazy & never posted.  :tongue:

--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds