Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
my 4th time trip
    #2239384 - 01/13/04 03:45 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Last nite at 12, i ate 10 mexican shrooms.. decided to up the number cus bfor that i ate 5, n i wanted to get a bigger trip..

so it started, i started to shake a bit,n feel all tingly all over..
then random larfing.. n then the part i dislike is the huge hed rushes, but not like normal ones, i actualy gota cover my ears up cus a screaching sound gets louder n louder the bigger the rush.. n its like im losing my fking mind.. i hate them..  they began to get uncontrolable, n it was like, kinda scary.. mite sound gay but unles its happened to yu yu wont kno wot i meen.. its no fun..
the gud fings which happend such as.. the room pulsating, different colors.. the tv coming closer n closer towards me, blobs of colors floating around the room, only a few tho, i stared at my hand and arm, n it started to turn into rubber, n plastic, n melting, n skeleton like.. all my skin on my body was totaly white, like i was an albino, it was fking bizar,i had neva seen this bfor, cus this is only my 4th trip, n the highest lvl trip iv had, but it was pretty kule.. if anyone knows the lvl of this trip id love to kno!
The screaching in my hed, from the hedrushes became unstopable, so i thort id ring a gud mate, to make em stop, n they did.. which thank fuck was gud..so she spoke to me til 4am lol.. had a gud larf,

i went to bed at 4:15.. n again it got pretty scary, cus i lost track of time completely, it felt like time didnt exist, n i was stuck like this foreva.. like i was the only person alive on this earth.. n i pictured my gf, n got reli reli down, cus i missed her like fuck.. nothing seemed real in my room, posters had no meaning, clothes wer like, wot the hell? and jus everything seemed like it ment nothing..n it was hard getting to sleep, cus i worried i was stuck like this..!

ok so basicly thats my trip, alot more happened bt i cnt remember ALL of it.. oh, except picking something off my trousers n braking it up, n after the thought of a dead spider came into my mind.. which kinda sickened me, cus im fking terrified of spiders.. lol.. owel,

its the next day now, and im still feeling lost, only very miner, but its not too gud.. can anyone tell me how long this wil take to go away, this feeling of being lost?  its not major, but id like to kno..

cheers, n hope yu enjoyed reading this... :eyemouth:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: my 4th time trip [Re: blueora]
    #2239936 - 01/13/04 07:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i hope the next one goes a bit better for you :thumbup:

#2241130 - 01/14/04 10:54 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I didnt understand a single thing in that whole report

Loc: Hyperspace
    #2241452 - 01/14/04 01:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for the larf

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports