Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special * 5
    #22388680 - 10/16/15 02:37 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 10th annual Sporeworks Halloween Trick or Treat Special! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very simlar to it) for a decade! For this reason, we promise to make this an "extra special" special Trick or Treat. We've had to impose a few new rules, so please read through the notes below. Thanks for all your patronage and support! Now on to the important stuff...

Everybody loves a mystery, and what better time to surprise yourself with some mystery and intrigue than during Halloween!? Until the end of October, we're offering a truly unique event with our Spore Works Trick or Treat Halloween Special!

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Trick or Treat Special! I guess you'll just have to take us at our word because there's just no way you're going to get us to tell you what your order will contain ahead of time.

What we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $39.95 worth of merchandise. Each trick or treat bag will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Your order will contain a mixture of items from our Spores for Microscopy and the Specialty Mushroom Cultures.

I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Trick or Treat Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world... this isn't our chance to drop substandard or second hand samples on you, so be prepared to be blown away when you open your trick or treat bag!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Trick or Treat Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

ATTN NEW Special Note: If you specifically don't want a particular type of merchandise, just mention it in your order notes... however this year we are restricting all special requests to only two words... that's correct (in fact, that's correct is a contraction, so even through it appears to be two words, it is actually three). Two words, here are a few good examples: No prints, only edibles, no exotics, all cubensis, only syringes, no panaeolus, etc. You get the drift? Any request longer than two words will be discarded and ignored (and quite possibly packaged in contradiction to your request by spiteful goblins). In all seriousness, we have to make this change to allow our order processing goblins to quickly and efficiently fulfill these orders.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and support through the years and look forward to making this another highly successful Halloween Special. Don't delay, get many today! If you don't know what this is all about, search up some of our previous sales threads and you can get an idea of what exactly folks received when ordering up this little gem. Thanks y'all!

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

California, Idaho, and Georgia residents: Orders requesting Psilocybe Genera Spores shipped to California, Idaho, and Georgia will be refused, voided, or refunded. Possession of these mushroom spores may be illegal in CA, ID, and GA without the proper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrCrumbs
Alpha Blue

Loc: Gili Trawangan
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: psilocyber]
    #22388741 - 10/16/15 02:50 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Just got my last pack with upgraded shipping, without me whining about anything. Thank You!
(not to mention extra's)

This is my favorite special!
I was thinking about this about a month ago, and made me want to pull out my microscope. Now its here!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: DrCrumbs]
    #22389990 - 10/16/15 07:13 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I've been counting the days for this to start! I can't wait to see what I get! Sporeworks is the best!

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: thetechnician]
    #22391504 - 10/17/15 12:19 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Oh Hell Yes  :cheers:

Invisiblegizmo1
Other User Gallery

Loc: FREEDOM Flag
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: pixelpopper]
    #22391737 - 10/17/15 02:23 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Nvm

--------------------
Trade List
🖕🖕🖕
6 hole Mini Monos

Edited by gizmo1 (10/17/15 01:20 PM)

Invisiblebootster
Male User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: gizmo1]
    #22396748 - 10/18/15 09:08 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I'm in. Fourth year in a row. Love Sporeworks! I hope my microscope doesn't overheat.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: bootster]
    #22397088 - 10/18/15 10:57 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Hey folks! Thanks for the kind words and support. We've already had a wonderful response to the sale posting. People are definitely excited this year!

Quick note... including the words "Shroomery Member" on your order notes doesn't throw the scales of justice out of balance when it comes to special order requests... so feel free to include it in addition to the "two word" limit.

Can't wait to start shipping these orders on Monday... gotta get to the candy store now!

InvisibleFantastic Mr. Fox
Grass Seed Connoisseur

Loc: Flag
    #22397158 - 10/18/15 11:17 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

:omgawesome:

--------------------
Giving is all we have, for we're just grateful to be alive

:kratom:

OfflineDiamonds808
New love formushies.
Female

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox] * 1
    #22400883 - 10/19/15 12:30 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I placed an order. I'm from a sunny place but I hope they send me an enoki LC!!

:waits patiently:

Invisiblefishy1
strangest
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Diamonds808]
    #22413464 - 10/21/15 11:58 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Why not.....
Thanks SW for everything you have done over the years.
Looking forward to seeing what comes.

OfflineBray
Male

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: fishy1]
    #22414781 - 10/21/15 05:47 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Already ordered and received. Impressive, thanks!

Grass Seed Connoisseur

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Bray]
    #22415956 - 10/21/15 10:13 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Aghhh my order comes tomorrow I'm soo pumped hah,

--------------------

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox] * 1
    #22416938 - 10/22/15 06:28 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Placed my order, thanks so much for offering this kick ass special! Did this a few years back and it was an incredible deal.. really looking forward to receiving my treat box 
:omgawesome:

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: pixelpopper]
    #22417602 - 10/22/15 10:42 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

If I order by phone will I still be able to include a two word request?

Planning to order in the next few days but as we discussed I'll have to order by phone because for whatever reason the website refuses to accept my Canadian CC

Does the sale go until Oct 31? If not when does it end?

--------------------

Grass Seed Connoisseur

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #22417679 - 10/22/15 11:04 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I ordered from my phone,
Just add the "two word" request to your order notes/comments.

October 31st is the last day of the sale.

Hope that helps..

Namaste, :)

--------------------

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox]
    #22418117 - 10/22/15 12:38 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I don't mean by smart phone if that what you mean, I actually have to call in because online for some reason my card won't go through (it works fine everywhere else)

I was already told calling in should clear up the problem, just wanted to make sure I can still add the two word request. I'm sure there's no reason why not though.

Also want to know if the sales on until Oct 31 because I'll probably wait a couple days to place order

--------------------

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22418371 - 10/22/15 01:41 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sh4d0ws said:
I don't mean by smart phone if that what you mean, I actually have to call in because online for some reason my card won't go through (it works fine everywhere else)

I was already told calling in should clear up the problem, just wanted to make sure I can still add the two word request. I'm sure there's no reason why not though.

Also want to know if the sales on until Oct 31 because I'll probably wait a couple days to place order

The sale will run through the 31rst, however our offices are closed on the weekend, so there will not be anyone available on the 31rst to take a phone order. We can always add the two word request if you call in the order by phone.

You can always go ahead and "cue" up your order online and select the "phone order" payment method. This will allow you to enter your two word order note request, have it saved, with an Order Number that you can provide when you call up to pay.

Saving your order online in this manner will help too if for some reason the sale date passes and you are unable to get ahold of us by phone in time to pay. We won't penalize anyone who has a hard time getting through, and will likely be taking limited phone orders for a few days after the sale expires to catch all those that fell through the cracks (but it's important to go ahead and submit the order online to secure it ahead of time).

Thanks!

Offlinesirharrynuggz
Stranger in aStrange Land
Male User Gallery

#22418685 - 10/22/15 02:57 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Just placed my order, already giddy. Will probably have to order another in a couple days, and say "cubes only" and "shroomery member".

Edited by sirharrynuggz (10/22/15 02:59 PM)

Offlinespace walk
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: la la land
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: sirharrynuggz]
    #22419087 - 10/22/15 04:43 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

This was my first Sporeworks ToT sale.
My package just came in the mail today.
How should I put this...

You know when you do some kind of drug and you exerience the most amazing thing and when you try to convey why said thing makes you so incredibly happy now, nobody really totally seems to catch on to why you're so excited?

^^That's how I felt when I opened the package, and I'm sorry that I can't convey that incredible excitement to you now.
Just go buy one.
I....
No words...
Just shock and happiness.

Thank you so much, SporeWorks People.
Time to buy a microscope.

--------------------

Knowledge is the best gift; it's fun to obtain, free to give, and priceless to receive.

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: space walk]
    #22423604 - 10/23/15 04:11 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by thetechnician (07/13/20 07:45 PM)

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22424396 - 10/23/15 07:32 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thetechnician said:
I ran to my mailbox and couldn't wait to see what was inside! I was greedy this year, but I really love this sale and I truly believe that Sporeworks is #1! I ordered 3 grab bags ("edible, medicinal"). I received:

WARM WEATHER BUTTON
WARM WEATHER BUTTON
REISHI
REISHI
MEDITERRANEAN OYSTER
MEDITERRANEAN OYSTER
HEN OF THE WOODS
CHICKEN OF THE WOODS
NAMEKO MUSHROOM
ELM OYSTER
POPCORN OYSTER
BLUE OYSTER
PEARL OYSTER
KING OYSTER
GOLDEN OYSTER
LUMINESCENT PANELLUS
SHIITAKE
WINE CAP

As usual, Sporeworks always delivers! I got a few duplicates, but I plan to trade them in the marketplace. Sporeworks, you set me up for a LONG time!  :awebig:

So were they LC or.....

--------------------
Jim Morrison's Trade List

Live Long and Myceliate!

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Ayn Rand

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Jim Morrison]
    #22424505 - 10/23/15 08:00 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by thetechnician (07/13/20 06:00 PM)

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22424574 - 10/23/15 08:16 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

May really have to get in on this thing. I'm not really needing anything right now, but I suppose i could put them in the fridge. But I can only use LCs.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Ayn Rand

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22424874 - 10/23/15 09:24 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

You really should! It's a great way to expand your collection! I'm glad to see that they are still thriving and doing this special after all of these years!

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22426599 - 10/24/15 10:45 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Went ahead and made my order. Have no idea what I'm gonna do with all this.  Hope it keeps for a while in the refrigerator.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

Offlinespace walk
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#22435746 - 10/26/15 12:07 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Just placed a second order.

I don't even have time to start anything new atm, I just got such an amazing package the first time..... I can't wait to see what non-actives I'm going to get.
Mushies are delicious and Spore Works is the tits.

--------------------

Knowledge is the best gift; it's fun to obtain, free to give, and priceless to receive.

Invisiblefishy1
strangest
 User Gallery

#22436871 - 10/26/15 05:22 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Got 5 panaeolus syringes and 3 prints.
Killer deal!
Thanks guys

OfflineMagicInMichigan
Internal conquistador
Male

Loc: Michigan,U.S.A.
    #22437569 - 10/26/15 08:29 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Just ordered two today, literally counting the hours until they arrive. First time ordering from anyone besides hawkseye recently.

--------------------
“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”

I surround myself with people who aren't afraid to live. They have had what they love most taken from them, be it freedom, love, money, or anything for that matter. When you lose your greatest love you also lose your greatest fear, when that happens you are completely and utterly free.

Invisiblebootster
Male User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: fishy1]
    #22440024 - 10/27/15 12:32 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, that is an excellent deal. Congrats.

OfflineGREENOKIE
Pharmacognosy Buff
 User Gallery

Loc: An asteroid belt off the ...
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: bootster]
    #22440423 - 10/27/15 02:05 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Got mine today. So much cool stuff! Thank you for your generosity!

--------------------
"For a man, as a Christian, to enforce a principle of morality or righteousness on his fellowman by civil law is persecution." - David Lipscomb

Offlinesirharrynuggz
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: GREENOKIE] * 1
    #22445800 - 10/28/15 05:07 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I ordered another one also. This time I said "Actives Only, Shroomery Member, Thank You." Hopefully the goblins don't take "thank you" as two extra words and  contradict my request. So, is it frowned on to tell what we got in this thread? If not, anyone care to say?

--------------------
The following statement is true...
The above statement is false.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22448419 - 10/29/15 09:11 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sirharrynuggz said:
I ordered another one also. This time I said "Actives Only, Shroomery Member, Thank You." Hopefully the goblins don't take "thank you" as two extra words and  contradict my request. So, is it frowned on to tell what we got in this thread? If not, anyone care to say?

I think it's pretty cool to share what you've received. Gives folks an idea of just how awesome this sale can be..

HOWEVER, we have experienced problems in the past with some customers getting upset when comparing what they received vs other customers... seriously. Soo... can we all promise not to get disgruntled when everyone pops their collars?

Thanks everyone for making this a highly successful special. We have shipped more product this year than any year in the past, and we hope it has filled a lot of trick or treat bags with goodness!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22450752 - 10/29/15 07:46 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I think we can all be mature about this! Some years, you get extra lucky, other years you just get lucky. You will ALWAYS receive way more than the face value though! I've never seen someone complain about this sale! The random luck is what make me love Sporeworks!

I post what I receive, and love to read what others receive as well!

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22450761 - 10/29/15 07:48 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Mine will be here tomorrow. Can't wait. Will post what i get.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

Offlinesirharrynuggz
Male User Gallery

#22453702 - 10/30/15 01:55 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I have two of these ordered :cool:. I just checked the tracking and they are both out for delivery NOW  :dancer:  :rockon:. One package has no special requests, and the other I requested actives only. I will post what I receive here as soon as I go through the packs. Thanks SW! I already know they are gonna be AWESOME  :bow2:

--------------------

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx

#22453913 - 10/30/15 02:54 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, I am about an hour late phone ordering

I thought for some reason sporeworks was located more west of me and that the time zone was a bit behind.

I've got my order in cue so hopefully I can phone up monday and get in on the sale still as my order is in cue

If not I'll try again next year

Thanks sporeworks for such a great sale

--------------------

Offlinesirharrynuggz
Male User Gallery

#22454328 - 10/30/15 04:38 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

TOUCHDOWN!! Ok, first package contains - Cubensis Syringes; Mazatapec, PF Classic, Penis Envy and Colombian Rust Spore. Also a syringe of Panaeolus Cambodginiensis. Prints; Puerto Rican Cubensis and Psilocybe Galindoi. Also a slide, some needles,alcohol wipes and some candy corns!!

Second package contains - Cubensis Syringes; Costa Rica, Colombian Rust Spore, Chitwan, B+ and Burma. Also got a Psilocybe Cyanescens (Wavy Cap) and a Psilocybe Galindoi. Prints; Golden Teacher and Puerto Rican. And some more wipes, needles and another slide!!!

Needless to say, I am BLOWN AWAY by this AMAZING offer from SW. Thank you psilocyber, and EVERYONE at SporeWorks. I will DEFINITELY be back around Christmas... not that I'll need more spores by then, but HOW could I pass up another offer like this? Thanks again.

--------------------

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22454724 - 10/30/15 06:10 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

They do something like this at Christmas too!!!!????

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22454810 - 10/30/15 06:35 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

$150 worth of product for $40!?!!? Sporeworks is fucking awesome!

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22456569 - 10/31/15 05:46 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

OK. So I received:

Cold weather shiitake
Enoki
Pearl oyster
Pioppino
Hen of the woods
Beech clam
Lion's mane
Golden oyster
Shiitake
Nameko

SW, you are awesome!!!

Does anyone know if the Golden oyster will keep at room temp for a few months or....

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

Offlinespace walk
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#22456739 - 10/31/15 07:51 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

My first order was for "no cubes" and I was blown away.
So I placed a second order for "no actives" and now I'm setting up to grow some bioluminescents and some edibles, and someone at work actually said I can use their super-high powered microscope to look at the actives. I have so many spores, I don't know what to do. I'm reminded of the woman who lived in the shoe.

--------------------

Invisible2shoes
The anti-agar
Male

Loc: Not in a SAB Flag
    #22461158 - 11/01/15 09:16 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I guess I got the trick...

$46.30 for 1 syringe labeled  ape hybrid that looks cloudy doesn't seem worth it.

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: 2shoes]
    #22461211 - 11/01/15 09:33 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

newbie2shoes said:

$46.30 for 1 syringe labeled  ape hybrid that looks cloudy doesn't seem worth it.

That doesn't seem quite right. Wonder what happened. I don't believe they would do that on purpose.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22461420 - 11/01/15 10:15 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sh4d0ws said:
Damn, I am about an hour late phone ordering

I thought for some reason sporeworks was located more west of me and that the time zone was a bit behind.

I've got my order in cue so hopefully I can phone up monday and get in on the sale still as my order is in cue

If not I'll try again next year

Thanks sporeworks for such a great sale

Hey there! We know that our phone ordering gets a little jammed during these specials, so if anyone had trouble getting through, especially if you have an order 'qued' up. Please be patient and try to ring us (or leave a message and we'll reach you back!).

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22461438 - 11/01/15 10:19 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

newbie2shoes said:

Absolutely no tricks... you must have received a mislabeled package. It happens rarely, but occasionally the goblins transpose a number and you may have received someone else's order. I have sent you a PM to get this straightened out ASAP. Everyone ordering this special would have received much more than a single spore syringe.

Thanks again guys and gals! Stay tuned for our next big one at Christmas time with the Stocking Stuffer Special! We'll be taking a small break from anything this good, but hope to post up a different sale sometime before the end of this month.

OfflineMac DeMushroom
Psych Rocker
Male

Loc: The recording studio
    #22467186 - 11/02/15 03:50 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a little late, but had to mention this.

I asked for "Cubensis Syringes" and received;

Huatla
PES Hawaiian
Albino A+
Ecuador
Pf Classic
Burma
Puerto Rico
Albino Penis Envy
Treasure Coast
B+

It's like I made away with a small treasure... thanks Sporeworks!

--------------------

"Every man is happy until happiness is suddenly a goal"

OfflineMagicInMichigan
Internal conquistador
Male

Loc: Michigan,U.S.A.
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Mac DeMushroom]
    #22467271 - 11/02/15 04:18 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Got mine!

Cubensis

AA+
Ecuador
Burma
PES Amazonian
Treasure coast
Puerto Rico
Huatla
PF classic
PES Hawaiian
Mazapatec

Exotics

Atl #7
P. Tamp
Pan Cyan Jamaica
Pan Cyan Australia
Pan Cambo Florida sandose domestic
Pan Cambo "Goliath"

best two purchases of my life.

-MIM

--------------------
“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”

I surround myself with people who aren't afraid to live. They have had what they love most taken from them, be it freedom, love, money, or anything for that matter. When you lose your greatest love you also lose your greatest fear, when that happens you are completely and utterly free.

Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

#22476628 - 11/04/15 01:49 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Is it still too late to order? I still see it on your website..unfortunately late for this.

Offlinespace walk
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: the_r3dz]
    #22476944 - 11/04/15 03:06 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

the_r3dz said:
Is it still too late to order? I still see it on your website..unfortunately late for this.

If I'm remembering correctly, today is the last day, so I'd jump on it quick.
Like a bunny.

--------------------

Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

#22476988 - 11/04/15 03:15 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Like a bunny.

I see what you did there.
Thanks for the info

Invisiblesaint leo jamaican
Jamaican girls do it right!!!
Female

Loc: Jamaica
Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: psilocyber]
    #22478997 - 11/04/15 11:51 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Well spore works  :bow2:  you have stolen yet another customer! First time ordering from them and I must say, great treats.

I said actives only and got:

Syringes

*Panaeolus Cyanescens-Jamaica (Hell to the fuck ye I have been wanting this since I started this hobby a few yrs back)
*P. Tampanesis (YES! Living in Tampa I have heard alot about this
*P. Ecuador
*P. Golden Teacher(I have been wanting to check this strain out for quite some time)
*P. Albino A+

Prints
*P. Colombian Rust Spore
*P. Malabar
*P. Mexi

Cant forget the gobstoppers, which were both gone before i could finish looking at the treats. Thanks again, i will be checking ALL those out for a while yet im still looking forward to the 'Stocking Stuffer'

--------------------

'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds' 
-Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Offline420_shroomer
next level mother fucker
 User Gallery

Loc: im where im at
    #22486903 - 11/06/15 04:06 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Okay so I'm late with this I know. I just got my order in that I placed on 10/31. I asked for cubes only, and they sent me

PES Hawaiian
PES Amazonian
Ecuador
Burma
Nepal Chit wan
Mazatepec
Albino A+
Albino PE

I noticed that some people got 10 syringes, But I feel that's on me because I forgot to mention my shroomery membership to them. All in all I got a really awesome deal I just cannot beat anywhere else, plus I only tried the AA+ and all the others I will my checking out for the first time! Thank you Spore Works!! YOU ROCK!

Edited by 420_shroomer (11/07/15 04:24 AM)

Invisible2shoes
The anti-agar
Male

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: 420_shroomer]
    #22489324 - 11/07/15 06:26 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:Spore works hooked it up for sure with some prints, candy and syringes!

Golden teacher
PESH
PESA
PE
APE (accidental order mix up)
Costa Rica print
Pan cam
Pan trope print
Treasure coast
B+

Can't wait for Christmas!!!!

Invisiblesaint leo jamaican
Jamaican girls do it right!!!
Female

Loc: Jamaica
Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: 420_shroomer]
    #22489463 - 11/07/15 07:54 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Idk i mentioned I was a shroomery member and got 8 items regardless...no complaining from me tho, still got one heck of a deal

--------------------

'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds' 
-Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Invisibleskullphuxxx
free food finder
 User Gallery

Loc: Smurfs village
    #22492000 - 11/07/15 05:17 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

fucken a your rock sporeworks!!!!!!!:bow2:

THANKS!

--------------------
a stranger is a friend i haven't met yet.

InvisibleJosh.0
ConnoissurOfSorts
Female

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: skullphuxxx]
    #22497808 - 11/08/15 08:20 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

No more online credit card orders?:awenuhuh:
So does this mean I have to use my stamps from now on?

--------------------
:trippinbawelz:                              :trippinballs::mindblown::trippinballs:                      :awecid:

:mushdance:                              :growshrooms:                                    :mushdance:

Invisible2shoes
The anti-agar
Male

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: Josh.0]
    #22497924 - 11/08/15 08:45 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I know right!? I usually order shit online when I'm fucked up and don't like talking to people on the phone.

Wish vendors took PayPal...

Edit: spelling

Edited by 2shoes (11/09/15 06:52 AM)

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22498977 - 11/09/15 03:25 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Josh.0 said:

Could be time to find a new vendor.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22499099 - 11/09/15 06:05 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Josh.0 said:

Our automatic online processing is temporarily "offline." We're working to get things set back up so that cards can be processed automatically through the site once again, but until then you'll need to call in to provide card details. We're hoping this should be resolved in the next few weeks. We're normally available for phone processing between 9am-4pm EST Mon-Fri at 802.227.7673, however because of the heavy call volume, we are often returning calls after-hours and on the weekends, so please leave a message if you don't get through.

We greatly appreciate your patience with this!

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22499156 - 11/09/15 06:40 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyber said:
Quote:

Josh.0 said:

Our automatic online processing is temporarily "offline." We're working to get things set back up so that cards can be processed automatically through the site once again, but until then you'll need to call in to provide card details. We're hoping this should be resolved in the next few weeks. We're normally available for phone processing between 9am-4pm EST Mon-Fri at 802.227.7673, however because of the heavy call volume, we are often returning calls after-hours and on the weekends, so please leave a message if you don't get through.

We greatly appreciate your patience with this![/
This is all information that should have been posted on your website. Which none of it was, unless I missed it.  That would've saved a lot of panic among your customers.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22499179 - 11/09/15 06:50 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jim Morrison said:

This is all information that should have been posted on your website. Which none of it was, unless I missed it.  That would've saved a lot of panic among your customers.

Understandable, needless to say this last week was a bit busy for us and we are working hard to try and accommodate everyone. We expected the delay to be temporary, but it is clear that it will take a week or two longer to get things hooked back up and running, so we will be modifying the website information accordingly soon.

I can't imagine it is really all that big of a deal for the time being, or be any reason to panic? We all certainly appreciate the ability to place an order online automatically with a card, but calling in or having us return your call really isn't a huge leap, and we greatly appreciate folks hanging in there while we get through this temporary hurdle.

Offlinespace walk
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#22500345 - 11/09/15 12:48 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for taking care of it, psilocyber.

And to other people on this thread, I called up there once to find out when they'd have a certain LC available again and they were more than helpful and so freakin' friendly.
I might start calling in my orders just to talk to them again! haha

--------------------

Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

#22500355 - 11/09/15 12:52 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed, the girl I talked to was super nice and helpful, it was a nice change of pace, online transactions are so impersonal.

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22500474 - 11/09/15 01:19 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

OK. Maybe I was a bit dramatic. Talking to a live person is nice once in awhile. But many times I will make spur of the moment purchases while sitting in my easy chair and browsing the site. That's where online purchasing comes in  handy. It's usually after hours when I do that. And I have to admit, I have always been extremely happy with all my purchases from Sporeworks. That Halloween special ROCKED!

Edited by Jim Morrison (11/09/15 05:23 PM)

InvisibleJosh.0
ConnoissurOfSorts
Female

#22501277 - 11/09/15 04:46 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

This is all great news :cheers:

Can wait for the Christmas special!!

Btw psilocyber..
Can I ask for an eta on the Hammond strain
Im really itching to see thoses again

Invisiblegizmo1
Other User Gallery

#22502454 - 11/09/15 08:11 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I have NEVER gotten a clear syringe from sporeworks in all the years I dealt with them and with this special I received a clear PEU syringe that's kind of concerning. Hopefully my microscope reveals some spores.

I was hoping to get at least one exotic only got cubes (multiples of some). I expected the mutiples I have gotten multiples with every trick or treat special for the past 3 years I just trade them off. Not bitching no big deal.

The box mine came in was soaking wet and crushed. I thought one of the syringes had leaked out and I was pissed about that but when I opened the box everything was A-OK. Thank goodness. Damn shipping companies.

I had made a post before I ordered this year that I was curious about what type of candy I would get this year and I guess sporeworks didn't give any candy away this year. Not bitching about this I don't care. I don't even eat candy was just curious what they would give out lol.

--------------------
Trade List
🖕🖕🖕
6 hole Mini Monos

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22503604 - 11/10/15 05:04 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Josh.0 said:

Btw psilocyber..

Hammond spore syringes should be back up and available this week (or next week at the latest). We're hoping to have fresh prints soon as well!

All the Trick or Treat specials should all have candy in them!  :smile: Seriously, if it was missed, it must have been a mistake. FWIW< this year we gave out a bunch of candy corn (do you know how hard it is to find candy corn in small serving packets?). We also had some mix candy with smarties, gobstoppers, sprees.

We are working to update the site with some new payment information and we should have direct CC processing back up and running shortly. However in the meantime, we have begun accepting Bitcoin, and are currently offering a great 20% coupon code for mail orders (post to come soon).

This last week has been very busy for us and we greatly appreciate everyone's patience with calling in their orders!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22503705 - 11/10/15 06:08 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by thetechnician (07/13/20 09:45 PM)

Invisiblegizmo1
Other User Gallery

#22505275 - 11/10/15 02:09 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyber said:
Quote:

Josh.0 said:

Btw psilocyber..

Hammond spore syringes should be back up and available this week (or next week at the latest). We're hoping to have fresh prints soon as well!

All the Trick or Treat specials should all have candy in them!  :smile: Seriously, if it was missed, it must have been a mistake. FWIW< this year we gave out a bunch of candy corn (do you know how hard it is to find candy corn in small serving packets?). We also had some mix candy with smarties, gobstoppers, sprees.

We are working to update the site with some new payment information and we should have direct CC processing back up and running shortly. However in the meantime, we have begun accepting Bitcoin, and are currently offering a great 20% coupon code for mail orders (post to come soon).

This last week has been very busy for us and we greatly appreciate everyone's patience with calling in their orders!

Haha awesome. I love that you guys throw in extra stuff like microscope slide and swabs and candy. I get this special every year and have never been let down. Thanks spore works.

--------------------
Trade List
🖕🖕🖕
6 hole Mini Monos

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22514310 - 11/12/15 02:36 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Tried making  a separate post with no luck on getting a reply and also used the "contact " feature on Sporeworks website with no reply so I'll try asking here.
I ordered the Halloween special.  I received a cold weather shiitake and one that just says "shiitake". What are the proper colonization/fruiting temperatures for these two strains? Thanks!

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22527475 - 11/15/15 01:04 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by thetechnician (07/13/20 07:21 PM)

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22527568 - 11/15/15 01:38 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

As mentioned above, I received a cold weather shiitake. I can't believe how incredibly aggressive it is! Much faster colonization than the pearl oyster they also sent, which really surprised me. Sporeworks is the best!

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22527610 - 11/15/15 01:54 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I totally missed that! lol!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22527615 - 11/15/15 01:56 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe they partnered up for this sale. It makes me want to take a trip to Tennessee! :-)

InvisibleGlitchInSpace
Glitch In Space

Loc: Texas
    #22530544 - 11/16/15 04:57 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyber said:
Quote:

Jim Morrison said:

Understandable, needless to say this last week was a bit busy for us and we are working hard to try and accommodate everyone. We expected the delay to be temporary, but it is clear that it will take a week or two longer to get things hooked back up and running, so we will be modifying the website information accordingly soon.

I can't imagine it is really all that big of a deal for the time being, or be any reason to panic? We all certainly appreciate the ability to place an order online automatically with a card, but calling in or having us return your call really isn't a huge leap, and we greatly appreciate folks hanging in there while we get through this temporary hurdle.

When you say accommodate everyone does that include all correspondence? I've sent you a message here over a week ago and i see you log in here almost daily but i still haven't received a reply.

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: GlitchInSpace]
    #22530547 - 11/16/15 05:01 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

whitethumb said:
Quote:

psilocyber said:
Quote:

Jim Morrison said:

When you say accommodate everyone does that include all correspondence? I've sent you a message here over a week ago and i see you log in here almost daily but i still haven't received a reply.

Sometimes it takes them a little while, but they always seem to resolve the issue. You may have to be persistent though.

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

InvisibleGlitchInSpace
Glitch In Space

Loc: Texas
    #22530705 - 11/16/15 07:11 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jim Morrison said:
Quote:

whitethumb said:
Quote:

psilocyber said:
Quote:

Jim Morrison said:

Sometimes it takes them a little while, but they always seem to resolve the issue. You may have to be persistent though.

I've worked with sporeworks for over 10 years. I know the ropes, it's just frustrating sometimes. If i send an email i get the same response every single time. When i send a message directly to a person, i usually get a better response.

Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Trick or Treat Halloween Special [Re: GlitchInSpace]
    #22653934 - 12/14/15 12:57 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I know that I'm extra late for this, but I've been on vacation and only just now got around to opening my package, pretty disappointed to be honest as I mostly got cubes and didn't want any.

I asked for sclerotia and panaeolus.

3 cube syringes
1 cube print
2 edible cultures (lion's mane and ghost fungus, already have one and you can't even eat the other one?)
and a single pan print.

Guess I'm glad I got one.

Don't think I'll be participating in another one of these however, not sure how I could have been more specific about not wanting any cubensis besides just saying "no cubensis", maybe then I would have had a higher chance of getting what I want, since asking for it doesn't work.

OfflineJim Morrison
Lizard King
Male User Gallery

#22654086 - 12/14/15 01:47 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the_r3dz said:
I know that I'm extra late for this, but I've been on vacation and only just now got around to opening my package, pretty disappointed to be honest as I mostly got cubes and didn't want any.

3 cube syringes
1 cube print
2 edible cultures (lion's mane and ghost fungus, already have one and you can't even eat the other one?)
and a single pan print.

Don't think I'll be participating in another one of these however, not sure how I could have been more specific about not wanting any cubensis besides just saying "no cubensis", maybe then I would have had a higher chance of getting what I want, since asking for it doesn't work.

Damn! Wish I could take that long of a vacation :eek:
I'm thinking there could have been a mistake with your order. Did you bother to contact them?

--------------------

Live Long and Myceliate!

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22655271 - 12/14/15 06:31 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That's too bad that you didn't get everything you wanted. Sounds like a mistake. You still got a ton of good stuff though! Trade it on the marketplace!

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#22658101 - 12/15/15 10:32 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the_r3dz said:

3 cube syringes
1 cube print
and a single pan print.

It is likely there was a mixup with the packing and shipping of your order, as I am sure if your order note said "no cubensis" then the shipping office would not have included any. We did have a few orders get mistakenly shuffled around, so it may be that you received a package that was intended for another customer. If you could please send me a PM with your original order info, I"ll be happy to take care of this for you and ensure you are disappointed with your Trick or Treat Special, as it is not our intention for anyone to feel like they were taken advantage of.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order