Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
What do you do to "Fight the power"?
    #2237682 - 01/12/04 07:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Blah, Blah, Blah, global warming.

Blah, blah, blah, Big Oil, blah, blah, Dick Cheyney.

Blah, blah, blah, Alternative fuels!

Blah, blah, blah, Windmill generators, blah, blah, "kills tens of thousands of birds each year.

Blah, blah, blah, Meat is murder.

Everything you do causes some small furry animal somewhere to suffer, every time you flip on a light something cute dies. Every time you flush the toilet you might as well be shoving your terdz down Bambi's throat with your own bare hands. Every mile you drive, every gallon of gasoline you buy puts more and more power into the hands of your own worst enemy!

What do you do besides bitch?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: What do you do to "Fight the power"? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2237697 - 01/12/04 07:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

is this another plug for Operation Liberty Bong???  :tongue:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2237700 - 01/12/04 07:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Bitching can get things accomplished if you bitch to the right people.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you do to "Fight the power"? [Re: ]
    #2237710 - 01/12/04 07:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

No, that would require smoking tobacco which was probably grown by a huge soulless agricultural superconglommerate, buying a bong, which took energy to make, going somewhere which would use some kind of petroleum fuel probably unless you walked or rode a bike or something, in which case you would be consuming calories that would have had to have come from the food which was probably grown by a huge soulless agricultural superconglommerate, and which you would have had to buy with money you earned at a job where you make some rich man richer while the poor get poorer.

Everything you do only makes babylon stronger mon!

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you do to "Fight the power"? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2237713 - 01/12/04 07:17 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Bitching is just a way of trying to get someone else to make a sacrifice.

What sacrifices do you make?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2237724 - 01/12/04 07:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

What sacrifices do you make?

I don't drive somewhere if it's less than a 15-minute walk. I boycott shoes that are made in countries without child labor laws. I take time out of my day to write my Representative and Senator about issues which concern me. Explain why I it matters that I make sacrifices to get something accomplished.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2237752 - 01/12/04 07:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Because otherwise you would just be all talk. People shouldn't expect anyone else to make sacrifices if they are not willing to themselves.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2237761 - 01/12/04 07:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Because otherwise you would just be all talk. People shouldn't expect anyone else to make sacrifices if they are not willing to themselves.

If enough people agree with me, then a politician would be making a sacrifice by NOT doing what the people want.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2237767 - 01/12/04 07:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

To fight the power, you must.....

KILL WHITEY!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2237774 - 01/12/04 07:38 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

What about Bambi?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2237779 - 01/12/04 07:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
What about Bambi?

COOK BAMBI!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: What do you do to "Fight the power"? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2237789 - 01/12/04 07:44 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
What about Bambi?

COOK BAMBI!

Wow, we actually agree on something. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2237794 - 01/12/04 07:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

What about the tens of thousands of birds killed each year by windmill generators?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2237799 - 01/12/04 07:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
What about the tens of thousands of birds killed each year by windmill generators?

Survival of the fittest. They shouldn't be flying there. Their gene pool will be better off without them.

--------------------

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly Flag
    #2237811 - 01/12/04 07:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

drugs.

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you do to "Fight the power"? [Re: Lallafa]
    #2237817 - 01/12/04 07:56 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, that's all I do too.

Oh, and I accept free money from the government.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2237874 - 01/12/04 08:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

every thing I do is to "fight the power" as someone so cheezily put it. 

this includes going to school, working, paying rent, buying a $50 transformer toy off ebay, wearing lame preppy clothes just to blend in, watching television, consuming psychedelics and frying my brain beyond repair.

as long as you enjoy life no one has power over you.

my fight is not a physical fight, my fight is a mental fight.  they can make me do things I dont want to do, they can make me want things I dont need, but they cant change who I am inside, and they cant keep me from enjoying life the way it was meant to be enjoyed.  And the second that I see an opening to exert some kind of influence against "the power", I'll be there to play my part :smile:

But I see no use in protesting and going to jail and writing congressmen and risking my well-being and sacrificing life's enjoyment in petty meaningless guerilla squabbles.  I'd rather play it cool for awhile and build my education and financial resources before I try to change the world :smile:  I have faith in my own mental fortitude that i will not succumb to the temptation of "selling out" like a lot of boomers did. 

Really, I see the luxurious (by global standards anyway) life I lead as an obligation.  If I had it my way I would have no money, house, or job.  I would roam around and live by my own rules.  I like an adverse, fast-paced life with no postulates.  no foundation.  But I have been given a different path and I'm not taking it to please myself.    I'll fight the system from the inside.  It cannot contain my influence.  or anyone else's for that matter.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you do to "Fight the power"? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2237880 - 01/12/04 08:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

So you have chosen the role of "Mindless Consumer" then?

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2237911 - 01/12/04 08:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well for myself, I threw out my licence and decided to not buy a car. I bougt myself a bicycle instead and walk/ride almost anywhwere I need to go. If the weather is bad I use public transportation.

I've also begun my own personal energy/resource conservation plan. It includes making sure I use as little electricity/natural gas as possible along with recycling as much as possible. I try not to buy new things when I can repair/rebuild something that already exists (thus preventing it from ending up in the dump).

Small steps, yes, but at least I've made them.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
    #2237945 - 01/12/04 09:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Screw those birds. Natural selection. The birds smart enough to not fly into a fucking windmill pass on their genes.

You can fight the power in tons of ways. Write your congressman all the time. Don't waste food. Support interest groups that represent your interests. Don't shop at Wal-Mart. etc, etc, etc, etc

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom