Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStewbid1
Susan Spores (Priestess)
Female User Gallery

Ipomea Purpurea morning glory seeds
    #22373712 - 10/13/15 02:28 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I'm trying to prepare about 17 g of morning glory seeds in a CWE. I don't have a coffee grinder, so first I tried my mortar and pestle for grinding. The seeds did not grind easily so I dumped them into a ziplock bag and took them outside, then hammered them on the patio (cement). It took a good bit of hammering and they did not break apart as easily as I expected them to. Now I'm wondering whether the seeds are good or too old or something.
I collected them myself from 100+ year old organically grown morning glory vines just as the seeds began to be released from their pods.
I have never tried to grind them before and therefore have no idea how hard they are supposed to be.
Can anyone tell me any ways I can figure out whether they are still good?

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~TM :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Re: Ipomea Purpurea morning glory seeds [Re: Stewbid1]
    #22373873 - 10/13/15 03:04 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stewbid1 said:
I'm trying to prepare about 17 g of morning glory seeds in a CWE. I don't have a coffee grinder, so first I tried my mortar and pestle for grinding. The seeds did not grind easily so I dumped them into a ziplock bag and took them outside, then hammered them on the patio (cement). It took a good bit of hammering and they did not break apart as easily as I expected them to. Now I'm wondering whether the seeds are good or too old or something.
I collected them myself from 100+ year old organically grown morning glory vines just as the seeds began to be released from their pods.
I have never tried to grind them before and therefore have no idea how hard they are supposed to be.
Can anyone tell me any ways I can figure out whether they are still good?

Do you got a weed grinder? seeds should be fine
I used 5-10 year old seeds before they worked fine.

--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Edited by Eggtimer (10/13/15 03:05 PM)

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

#22373923 - 10/13/15 03:17 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Just chew and eat them if you don't have a coffee grinder (Walmart, about $20), I've only experienced heavenly blue, potency varies, always eat a nice amount of ginger root an hour before trip, 200 seeds of heavenly blue if I had a potent batch would make me trip hard with strong visuals, and try and keep your legs stretched or walking regularly so you don't get the cramps.

The taste was only bad to me after my body recognized the "taste/stomach pains" connection, at first they were quite nutty.

It should work, heat would destroy the potency but bashing them around for hours I dont think would make them "old", don't hurt yourself, mgs's gave me good childhood memories I'll hold on to for a long time, that's why I wanted to give some tips, hope I helped, I'll say my prayers over an incense stick tonight and light it for you, even if you just end up sick and puke, you'll probably survive, and I would in courage to experiment again, because I know they have magic in them, I just hope you and others can feel what I felt on them, share the love.

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineStewbid1
Susan Spores (Priestess)
Female User Gallery

Re: Ipomea Purpurea morning glory seeds [Re: saintdextro]
    #22374140 - 10/13/15 04:05 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I'm guestimating it's about 800 seeds. I counted 100 and that was 2g. This is 17g ( I saw several trip reports talking about 15-20 g). Then I did the CWE which probably took at least a gram away. Took 4 tsp ground ginger as there was no fresh on hand and I don't want to go anywhere.
I guess we'll see what happens! :grin:

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~TM :mushroom2:

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

#22374179 - 10/13/15 04:14 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

My preferred method of ingestion is the simple toss and wash method, grind them, toss and swallow with something sweet, 2 seconds and done.

Please come back with report, wish you well.

--------------------

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Pacified

OfflineStewbid1
Susan Spores (Priestess)
Female User Gallery

#22374228 - 10/13/15 04:25 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you friend. I put a bag of natural red raspberry tea in it and some honey during the extraction. I will do that!

--------------------

OfflineStewbid1
Susan Spores (Priestess)
Female User Gallery

#22374431 - 10/13/15 05:05 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

7:05 pm 1 hr in. Nothing but slight nausea.

--------------------

OfflineDesigner Drugs
Experienced Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast, United States Flag
    #22374810 - 10/13/15 06:10 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I tried MGS before. I believe they were the Heavenly Blue ones. I didnt trip hard or anything but I definitely enjoyed myself. It was like 3 or 4 years ago back in high school, cant remember how much I took but i used a blender to grind them (very short bursts to minimize heat buildup) and then toss n wash.

I assume they would still be fine, and I just wanted to recommend that you watch "The Universe", a series on the History channel. Full episodes on the History channels website very easy to find, I found that they had very good synergy with the way the MGS' had made me feel.

--------------------

"For the more we go through the fire,
the more refined we become.”

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Ipomea Purpurea morning glory seeds [Re: Designer Drugs]
    #22374955 - 10/13/15 06:33 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

It's been years since I did them, but for me the stomach pains would come 30min. After eating them, but the full come up to the peak would take about 4 hours, and as the effects got stronger, the sickness would lessen just as much.

--------------------

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Pacified

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

#22376988 - 10/14/15 04:13 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

How did you sleep last night? :grin: see any CEOs while dosing off? The interesting thing about my morning glry trips was I can sleep during the come down, usually something like LSD you haved to wait hours sometimes after to get tired, but mgs's differ in my experience, the first time I tripped on them Conan o'brian was on and with my eyes closed I can what looked like an extra trippy version of space ghost coast to coast,,,the "if they had a kid.." skit almost made me die of laughter. :lol: that's one way mgs's's can potentially kill you.

And I can kept hearing the sound pitch shift waking me up, just seeing if you expericed something like my first mgs's experience, I'm very curious because this brings back memories, I wanna tear up. :thumbup:

--------------------

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Pacified

Edited by saintdextro (10/14/15 04:18 AM)

OfflineStewbid1
Susan Spores (Priestess)
Female User Gallery

#22603162 - 12/02/15 08:36 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Update! I was a little embarrassed to post about the actual experience.. Decided to anyway. The runs. Yup, about 3 hours of explosive diarrhea. Extremely mild, barely noticeable hallucinogenic effects like it was about to start, then the runs. No extra vivid dreams. Nothing else to report except immodium, which worked thankfully. I will try seeds from a different source next time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains