Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThatShroomer7
Stranger
 User Gallery

What strain to use ?
    #22374040 - 10/13/15 05:43 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Just received 3 syringes .
1- Blue Meanie Cubensis
2 - Neapl Chitwan
3  -Golden Teacher
-------
I know everyone says there just names and it doesn't matter . But I only have 4 jars to knock up and I want to choose one of the syringes to do all. Don't really want to mix them, might cause issues.Because there all going into a mono. And NO I'm not using agar, I plan on doing that my next grow.
I wanted to get your guys opinion before I did it . what strain would you pick ?? :freewilly:

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilosoulful

Re: What strain to use ? [Re: ThatShroomer7]
    #22374100 - 10/13/15 05:57 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Golden teacher, they were the first variety I was able to successfully cultivate! :smile:

Make sure to use it on agar first before going to grains. If you're doing the pf tek, you can make a LI syringe and use that to inject your jars for super fast, clean growth!!  :awesomenod:

OfflineThatShroomer7
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What strain to use ? [Re: Psilosoulful]
    #22374115 - 10/13/15 06:00 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

What is it that I can do to make it grow faster and cleaner ? . I have 3 bags of rye , and a jar of  BRF. Just don't have the time to do agar at the moment or the recourses. But I plan on using the Golden Teacher also , it always grew nice fruits for me in the past !

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#22374145 - 10/13/15 06:06 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ThatShroomer7 said:
What is it that I can do to make it grow faster and cleaner ? . I have 3 bags of rye , and a jar of  BRF. Just don't have the time to do agar at the moment or the recourses. But I plan on using the Golden Teacher also , it always grew nice fruits for me in the past !

If you don't have time for agar how in the hell do you have time to cultivate? lol and resourse wise go with pastys recipe, super cheap and works well :thumbup:

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineDrCrumbs
Alpha Blue

Loc: Gili Trawangan
    #22374147 - 10/13/15 06:06 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

If you got them from a rep vendor they should be clean and ready to go.

I would do the teachers, or meanies. I dont have any experience with the meanies as my favorite vendor doesnt carry them. I have seen very nice logs of the meanies though.

I have great success on all mediums from the teachers, super domesticated for MS.

This is strain discussion no?

Edit: Every time I did chitwan from MS it has been super disappointing which was prob like 6 times since they seem to come free. I'm sure and isolate would be rockin.

Edited by DrCrumbs (10/13/15 06:08 PM)

OfflinePsilosoulful

#22374159 - 10/13/15 06:08 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

LI, is liquid inoculant. Basically, you wait till the agar dish shows clean growth all around the plate. Then cut out a circular wedge from the center. Place it in a pint jar of sterile water. The jar lid has to be modified with a blade from a blender. You have to attach it with silicone. Check out Mudafuka's liquid inoculant tek, it goes into more detail. It really is nice to have 60cc syringes full of clean mycelium ready to use!!

OfflineThatShroomer7
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What strain to use ? [Re: DrCrumbs]
    #22374165 - 10/13/15 06:10 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Agar to me is a very hard subject to grasp, just very afraid of screwing it up and I don't have a PC !
I just do the simple good ole inject and forget method ! Its always worked for me, only had contam one time ! And that was my own fault .

--------------------

OfflineThatShroomer7
Stranger
 User Gallery

#22374169 - 10/13/15 06:11 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

And the spores are from a great vendor , that I've used for several years ! So shouldn't be any worries !

--------------------

Invisiblegizmo1
Other User Gallery

Loc: FREEDOM Flag
    #22374197 - 10/13/15 06:19 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Every time I've used Nepal chitwan I got very small but abundant fruits. With pretty damn decent potency.
GT you cant go wrong there at all.
Blue Meanie never tried so cant say anything about it.
Agar is very simple especially no pour. But if you don't think your ready then :shrug:
It took me a couple of years to finally start using agar. I was cloning straight to grain and doing a shitload of G2G without ever using agar and never really had a problem with contams. I don't think I would ever go back though.
Good luck with whichever you choose.

--------------------
Trade List
🖕🖕🖕
6 hole Mini Monos

OfflinePsilosoulful

#22374241 - 10/13/15 06:28 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Agar is soo simple. Potato flakes mixed with agar powder in some water and heated on the stove.

Pour into plates and PC. Use the SAB when you open up the plates to drop some spore solution in there.

But yeah pf cakes are pretty forgiving when it comes to MS inoculations. Grains will have a much lower success rate on average tho.

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ★
Trusted Cultivator
Re: What strain to use ? [Re: Psilosoulful]
    #22374456 - 10/13/15 07:09 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

This thread should probably have already been closed.

Reason: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14525669

--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation