Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

The Story Of My Life
    #2235884 - 01/12/04 01:46 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT

ill make this nice a long...

on friday night, i called my friend John and he said to go to this bowling alley that we go to a lot. i took my friend Trevor with me. when we got there, John and my friend Nathan were bowling with 3 other girls, two that they usually hang out with(Kim and Sally) and a new one(Mia). we decided to go to John's house with the 3 girls but there was an extra guy, so i was a dick and took Trevor home. we all watched American Pie: Wedding and were cuddling. I was with Mia, Nathan was with Kim, and John was with Sally. me and Mia started kissing. then they all left(Nathan and Kim went to a bedroom and John and Sally went to the other living room). we talked and then made out and then talked and then made out, and so on. we began to make out and then i began to grab Mia's breast and began to finger Mia and she was grabbing my dick through my pants and stroking it. she asked if we should go somewhere and i said 'yes' and we continued to make out and then i asked 'do you still want to go somewhere?' and she said 'well, i just meet you' and i said 'yeah, it's better that we dont do anything'. then we talked(she asked me 'what was tonight, was it a one night thing or what? and i didn't want to sound like a dick so i said 'it could have been, i wouldn't mind seeing her more and maybe starting a relationship' and then said that she would like to also) and we made out and talked(we talked about a certain movie and she said that she had never seen it and i said that we should watch it and she said she wanted to and i asked her what she was doing the next day and she said she doesn't know and i asked if she wanted to watch that moive and she said sure) and made out, and talked, and so on. then she said that it's probley time to go and i went into the other living room and got John and Sally and we all went back into the bedroom were Nathan and Kim were and they all started cuddling and me and Mia went into the living room and started kissing, i laid down on top of her and she said 'i want you so bad' and i asked 'do you want to go to my car?' and she said 'yes' and we both went out and got into the back of my car. it was colder than fuck in my car, no joke. we started kissing and got naked but i couldn't get my dick hard(im not a virgin and wasn't nervous, it had to have been the cold) so i asked her to suck on it and she did for about 5 minutes and it still wouldn't get hard. then we started making out and she said that we should probley go back inside. we went inside and our friends were all sleeping in the bedroom so we went into the living room and folded out the couch-bed and laid down. i laid on my back and she laid on her side with her arm over me. she feel asleep but i couldn't sleep(a problem i have) so i just laid there. while she was sleeping, she twiched her body and i thought that she was cold, so i gave her some more blanket and she woke up and turned completly over so that she wasn't facing me and went to sleep. i laid there and Nathan and Kim came in and turn on the light, Mia woke up, and then John and Sally came in and said that everyone has to leave. we all went out front and Nathan was going to take all of the girls to Kim's house and then go home, but Mia said that she wanted to go home and i offered her a ride home and she said yes. for some reason we didn't really talk that much on the way to her house. when we got to her house, she asked for my phone number and i gave it to her and she wrote it down on her hand and said something like 'ill call you sometime' or something, i was really tired. then she got out and i left.

it's sunday night and she hasn't called yet, does anyone think that she'll call?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Story Of My Life [Re: ]
    #2235903 - 01/12/04 01:57 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

After reading that long and exhausting post, I can say, yes.

The title is a misnomer though, unless your whole life has accumulated to some one-night-stand with a girl.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Anonymous #1

Re: The Story Of My Life [Re: daba]
    #2235910 - 01/12/04 02:01 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

WOW!! so she'll call me!!!?!!? i cant wait...what will i tell my girlfriend..wait..i wont.

calm.

when should i expect her to call?

is it still considered a one-night-stand even though i didn't have sex with her?

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2235915 - 01/12/04 02:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I guess it is what your definition of what "one-night-stand" is. That is why I put "some one-night-stand." I phrased it poorly it should've been "one-night-stand or something of the sort."

I said "yes" because it is better for you to be happy rather than be discouraged. There is no guarentees though. If she does call you I charge a nominal fee. PM me for details.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Anonymous #1

#2235922 - 01/12/04 02:08 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

daba said:
I said "yes" because it is better for you to be happy rather than be discouraged. There is no guarentees though.

:shake:  now i know...you never should have told me.  :sad:

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2235938 - 01/12/04 02:13 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You win both ways.
If she calls you, you will be extremely happy.
If she doesn't call you, it's back to life.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Anonymous #1

#2235954 - 01/12/04 02:18 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

and then there's always my girlfriend  :smirk:

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #2235975 - 01/12/04 02:23 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

story so that you dont get too discouraged:

the morning after my now-girlfriend and i hooked up for the first time, we were leaving to go live in different cities, she gave me her phone number where she would be. i tried calling her, didnt work, tried looking up her phone number, didnt work. week later finally got in touch with her, she had been freaking out, not realizing she gave me the wrong number (by one digit) . (it will be three years now this april).

moral of the story: there are PLENTY of reasons why she might not have called.

and not to trivialize it too much, but you guys liked a couple movies and such, but it almost sounds like you just were paired off due to couples and an odd guy&girl. it might turn out well, but surely you can guess it probably wasnt a deep personal connection. plenty of fish in the sea and many years to go.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

OfflineTao
Village Genius

#2235985 - 01/12/04 02:25 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

so you really do have a girlfriend? hmmm, any sympathy i had is disappearing. thats always fucked up to mess with another person's feelings like that, and it sounds like you werent even drunk or anything.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Anonymous #1

Re: The Story Of My Life [Re: Tao]
    #2235986 - 01/12/04 02:26 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

another problem is that i am 19 and she is 16 and we live in oregon.  :shocked:

Anonymous #1

#2235990 - 01/12/04 02:27 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i was sober and i do feel bad, at the time i didn't feel bad but i did think about my girlfriend, but all today i have felt bad about it and have had a weird feeling of guilt in my stomach.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

#2235999 - 01/12/04 02:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i think this is the issue you need to deal with, not whether this chick will call you back or not.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#2236007 - 01/12/04 02:33 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

well, my girlfriend...we have been together for 1 year and a half and broke up for 7 months and we got back together about two months ago and when we got back together, i told her that i want an open-relationship and she was okay with it, but slowly over time she made it change but i kept on saying that i wanted an open relationship. what should i do?

OfflineTao
Village Genius

#2236073 - 01/12/04 02:57 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I tried to do that before. I was in brazil in a crazy situation where (unlike in america) insanely hot women wanted me insanely bad. yet i had a really close connection with my girlfriend. i tried the whole open relationship thing (she agreed really only because she didnt want to lose me) but that didnt work. every time i was with someone else, inside i knew i was being shitty. everytime i did it, i felt like i distanced myself from her a bit, damaging the connection we had. and when she was with someone else, it gave me that horrible feeling inside my stomach that i knew she must have got each time i did it to her. yet this was a person i really liked, so why was i doing this to her?

the thing you come to realize (i think) is that life is full of sacrifices. i would love to eat ice cream, pizza and rich foods all the time, but i dont want to be fat. i would rather not force myself to exercise, but i want to be healthy. i would rather not go to work, but i want money. i would rather not study, but i know i want good grades if i want to do what i want to do with my life. and yes, there are still girls that i could and would like to be with physically, but i've come to realize that damaging the connection we have would would never be worth a night or two of physical satisfaction. perhaps youre starting to realize that at the moment? is that aching guilt and other feelings inside worth that night of making out with some chick you had a mild connection with? i imagine not.
you dont (or shouldnt) stay faithful because youre worried about getting caught or because youre not attracted to anyone else, you do it because making that sacrifice (which is what it is for any man, i believe, because thats what we are programmed to do evolutionarily--even though most women dont want to hear that) is worth the greater good of close connection you can have with a woman. think of the great and fun nonsexual times you have with youre girlfriend (and if you cant and its just a relationship of convenience, perhaps you should let it go).

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#2236094 - 01/12/04 03:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

well, my girlfriend that i have right now is my first long term relationship and she is the only one that i have had sex with.  i just want to see what else is out there, maybe ill find someone i like more than her but maybe not.  i dont want to be with only one girl for my whole life.  i want to hold on to her while getting to see what else is out there and if i like someone else more, then ill let her go and take the new girl.  i know it's not the right thing to do but i dont know how else to go about it.  :sad:

Anonymous #1

#2238343 - 01/13/04 02:52 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT

today was the day... we all(except Nathan) went to Wonderland(a video game arcade) and i was trying to be distant to Mia but she kept on hugging me and kissing me. later, we meet up with Nathan and Kim left and we all went to my house to watch a movie and my mom asked me 'is Susan(my girlfriend) there?' and i said 'no' and then told Mia that she is a friend. then John and Sally left. so it was just Mia, Nathan, and i there. Mia asked me 'is Susan your girlfriend' and i said 'yeah, but we have and open relationship' and she said 'but your still committed' and she got up and sat on a different couch. then, after about 5 minutes, she called a friend of hers and ask for him to pick her up. i asked her if i could talk to her outside and we both went outside. i said i was sorry and she started crying and said things like 'was i suppose to be your bitch on the side?'. the weird part is that she told me that Sally and Kim told her before we meet that i had a girlfriend and to stay away from me(so, if she knew this, should i still feel sorry for her, because when i think about it, she knew what she was getting into). she told me not to tell my girlfriend but i said that i had to and she said just to tell her that it was a one night thing. then her friend came and she just walked away and didn't say anything.

what should i do? i was thinking that maybe i should just break it off with my girlfriend and not say anything about Mia, but i also think that i should tell her and then break it off with her. if i tell her, it'll hurt her more. is this the end of me and Mia?

Anonymous #1

#2238777 - 01/13/04 11:51 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I posted the post above this yesturday right when the forums were closing but it didn't bump it. so i am bumping it now.

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2239362 - 01/13/04 03:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

What do you want with Mia? A relationship? If you do more than with your current gf you need to talk to Mia first. If she wants to get into a relationship too then tell her your intentions to be with just her. Then break it off with your girlfriend.

Mia obviously likes you if she started to cry.

If you don't want a relationship with Mia then everything is okay, you already apologized to her. You should tell your girlfriend regardless, she deserves honesty man.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

I deserve death [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2239980 - 01/13/04 07:55 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

it's gets even a little worse.  today at work, my girlfriend came in and gave me a thing with a red rose and a white rose in it.  i cant eat or sleep, no joke.  i dont know if i love my girlfriend but i still care about her.  i kind of like Mia.  i just dont see why she didn't ask me if i had a girlfriend when she knew all along.  i doubt we'll ever talk again.

on saturday(the night after me and Mia messed around for the first time), i told John and Nathan not to tell any of the girls that i have a girlfriend and they both said that they wouldn't tell.  would anyone say that John is less than a friend because he could have said that he already told them?

well, im off to spend time with my girlfriend now... :sad:

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: I deserve death [Re: ]
    #2240040 - 01/13/04 08:29 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i think you gotta make up your mind.. thats probably the biggest step and best thing you can do..

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being