Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinessf
Stranger
a must dose shroom concert, and tolerance Q
    #2235349 - 01/11/04 07:24 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

howdy long time lurker first post,
anyway my question, i have done mushrooms like every weeekend for the past 5 weeks including last night (sat), my question is i have a deadly concert to go to on this friday jan 16 and I MUST dose shrooms for this, its called the pink floyd expierence i saw them in october and it blew me away sober, but i wanna experince it on shrooms.

what can i do to maxamize the effects of the mushrooms for this cause im guessing my tolerance is high right now and i cant afford to not dose?? my past doses have been 5g,5g,8g, 5g,4g. do i have to take a really large ammount to feel the full affects , should i fast alot? or am i screwed? thanks alot any and all hints appreciated. right now im thinking i should fast all day and eat a quater before the show?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: a must dose shroom concert, and tolerance Q [Re: ssf]
    #2235373 - 01/11/04 07:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Best advice i can give is drink lots of water, exercise, take some vitamins, and eat healthy. This should help the tolerance. Also, not dosing until the show, but that doesn't sound like a prob. If you're prone to syncopal episodes (fainting) or low blood sugar, I wouldn't recommend fasting. There's a few threads that discuss this. But, if you're 100% healthy and sound in mind and body, try it! Bring some candy in your pocket in case you start feeling weak. Besides, candy tastes really awesome when you're tripping.

If you're gonna fast at least have a nice light breakfast of nutritious food and carbohydrates so you have enough energy to make it thru the show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag