Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Violent Dreams?
    #2226856 - 01/07/04 07:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Here lately I've been having some seriously violent dreams about my ex. In them I'm always just beating the shit out of her. Ever have a dream where you're beating someone and you're swinging as hard as you can and it feels like you're barely touching them? That's what this is like and it just pisses me off more and I swing and I swing and I just pulverize her. It's like I torture her and just do bad things. (nothing sexual) Last dream I had I killed her and she was in my trunk... and me and my friends were at a gas station and a cop pulled in the pump beside us then asked to search my car and he kept pulling out just random pot paraphanelia... me and my friends were sittin at a picnic table (????) by the pumps and the cop had to put each pipe/blunt/bong in a seperate baggie and label it then he would sit it all in this tray in front of me... I was so scared he was gonna find her body so I took that tray and threw it wwaaaayyy out into a field by the gas station (The gas station was one in my old home town out in rural oklahoma) so the cop went running after it and I jumped into my car and sped off... then my alarm went off.

should I be worried about these dreams? I know they're just dreams but damn... it makes me think I harbor some sick ideas, and I get pleasure from hurting another person like that. It's weird, some of the torture dreams remind me of how some movies depict the mind of seriously fucked up serial killers.

Am I going crazy?  :oogle:

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Violent Dreams? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2226902 - 01/07/04 07:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thats wierd.  But it's better you do it in your dreams that for real  :wink:.  I know what you mean about swinging really hard, but your hardly touching them.  I've had that before, but it was while running.  I was trying to run so fast and I could barely move, it was wierd stuff.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #2227213 - 01/08/04 12:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This dream interpreter on the radio said if you kill someone in your dream it means that they are exiting your life. When I left highschool I had a dream I stood in the middle of the school hall and shot all the students except a few of my good friends and so the interpretation rang true. I dunno are you trying really hard to forget about her or something?

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Violent Dreams? [Re: enotake2]
    #2227699 - 01/08/04 08:06 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'm trying to forget about her... I went to a few dream interpreting sites and they too said that it means they're exiting my.

I mean she's put me through pure hell, but I really do hate to see her go. It's scary to think that someone I loved and thought about and saw every day for almost 2 years is now just going to vanish.

but it also makes me feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

oh well, maybe we'll keep some type of contact.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2234318 - 01/11/04 03:21 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Repressed emotions.
Come to terms with person, make some form of peace, say goodbye, end relationship.
Time to let go and move on.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom