Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Sex and Shrooms
    #2231607 - 01/09/04 04:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Have you ever noticed how certain advertisments will get the attention of even the most intelligent people?

No one is immune to the tricks of marketing and advertising.
Compliance techniques work EVERYWHERE.  Yes, even here.

I bet most of you skipped over threads with more intelligent-sounding subjects, didn't you?  Be honest.  Sure, you might be one of the posters who reads ALL the threads in the forum, but you know what you did.  You can't fool me.  :wink:

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: Sclorch]
    #2231614 - 01/09/04 04:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck you asshole.

I bet I made you mad. haha

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2231616 - 01/09/04 04:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

No, I was expecting similar replies.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2231624 - 01/09/04 04:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It's no suprise though. Just because you respond to sex and violence does not exclude you from intelligence. Certain stimuli will invoke certain responses, like my first reply.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #2231633 - 01/09/04 04:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, I'm just making you aware of it.

I'm mindful of this all day long. As such, I feel that I'm much less affected by compliance techniques.

That's all.

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2231639 - 01/09/04 04:17 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hey, I'm just making you aware of it. I'm mindful of this all day long. As such, I feel that I'm much less affected by compliance techniques.

I hear what your saying.

What I'm saying though, is that your post is akin to me hitting you in the head with a baseball bat and then commenting on your reaction to pain.

Quote:

See, thought you were immune from pain didn't you? Everyone complies to it...

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #2231672 - 01/09/04 04:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Physical pressures are not analogous to psychological pressures.

The physical knee-jerk reaction is due to a neural circuit in your leg... it cannot be bypassed without sophisticated-as-yet-unavailable sugery or damage to the nerves.
The psychological knee-jerk reaction is not so impenetrable to change.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #2231687 - 01/09/04 04:31 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I feel cheated and I'm gonna steer this thread in the RIGHT direction:

has anyone ever had sex while on shrooms? how was it?

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2231692 - 01/09/04 04:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Point taken.

However, when I hit you in the head, I very well know what your reaction will be ahead of time, much as you knew what the reactions would be to your post.

It's a good post, but I think that anyone with the capacity to think for themselves has already become minful of the evils of advertising.
You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2231727 - 01/09/04 04:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Sex on shrooms is awesome. Especially with a beautiful girl that you think you're in love with.

Thanks for reminding me...

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #2231743 - 01/09/04 04:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yep you got me!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
    #2231764 - 01/09/04 05:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ahhh  sclorch...    :razz:

I'll give you one thing... You definately ARE on top of things as your signature states.

...But you ruined the joke of my next thread.

[Damn traffic...  ]

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2231770 - 01/09/04 05:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

HA HA HA HA HA HA I MADE YOU DO THAT WITH MY MIND! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: Grav]
    #2231856 - 01/09/04 05:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Sex on shrooms is awesome. Especially with a beautiful girl that you think you're in love with.

I thought it was "Sex and Shrooms" not "Sex on Shrooms" :eek: I was gonna tell about how I pleasured my woman with the "Penis Envy" strain...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: Swami]
    #2231911 - 01/09/04 06:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

pheeew, that would of been graphic. gotta love technicalities in thread names..

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2231969 - 01/09/04 06:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SpecialEd said:
However, when I hit you in the head, I very well know what your reaction will be ahead of time, much as you knew what the reactions would be to your post.

It was sort of the reason he posted it, perhaps, the reactions. A lot of people still have a lot of instant reaction actions caused by thoughts. The program is simple "if a and b, then c". The world is a little more complex than the limited programming than the if, then statements. That's why computer code quickly evolved past binary, boolean and basic...

Same thing applies to the mind. The mind is programmed. The more immediate actions are set up like that, the ones that do not allow for different variables, the "if life threatened, A) Fight or B) Run". It may have evovled somewhat, but more because it had to, change keeps coming and the lowest common denominator slowly comes with it...

Anyways, it is about adapting to the world, the situations we are in. It is about developing an understanding of the interconnected networks, about freeing up our mind to many possibilities and using our best thoughtful and mindful judgement to come to the decisions.. instead of following some automatic switch that forces us to act without truly thinking, ignoring a lot of variables that play a large part in what is going around.. and the possible outcomes of every action we take...

Anyways, sorry to go off in your thread, man, its just that it provoked those thoughts and I had to type them, its been one hell of a night for me....  :oogle:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2232061 - 01/09/04 07:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The program is simple "if a and b, then c". The world is a little more complex than the limited programming than the if, then statements. That's why computer code quickly evolved past binary, boolean and basic...

Most digital logic operates on binary. Binary is beautiful because of it's simplicity. On or off. Try designing componenents with base 10 numbers. Do you even know what boolean is? Once again, even high level languages implement boolean operators, I cannot concieve of problem solving sans boolean operators. As for Basic programming, even if you consider it simple (I happen to think it is a powerful language), all programming languages are compiled into machine code and look very similar to one another when they are executed by a computer. Carry this over to your mind/computer programming analogy.

Also, if you believe in evolution, then you can conclude that our innate mental programming that provides carnal insticts like flight and fight responses developed over THOUSANDS of years. I find it difficult to believe that I overcome deep ingrained instincts simply by being "aware."

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineCheebatoke
Toker
Loc: Southern TX
Re: Sex and Shrooms [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2232991 - 01/10/04 09:43 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Shroom sex is wierd.. hard to cum. I dont like it personally, but blowjobs while trippin are great. One of the best blowjobs ever..

Nothing like a psychedelic blowjob :smile:

--------------------
The only thing permanent is change.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2233529 - 01/10/04 04:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SpecialEd said:
Most digital logic operates on binary.  Binary is beautiful because of it's simplicity.  On or off. 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was just meaning, though, like think of the days when you would input information into a computer by flipping switches... it would have been like us grasping to understand how to get food or not get killed.. learning what hurts and what helps... And the thing is, is that binary is still there, running through every code... it is built from it. I mean, isn't life just the whole polarity thing? Either this or this? Well, you start making combinations of either on and off or this and that, whatever, and things are going to start to get more complex...

Quote:

Do you even know what boolean is?  Once again, even high level languages implement boolean operators, I cannot concieve of problem solving sans boolean operators. 

Its "and", "or", "but", stuff like that, right? Anyways, I guess I really didn't properly explain what I meant... I don't think I really meant that like we started with these basic things that kept getting replaced by more complex things, but that things have branched off from those things, like a tree.... the original codes are still running through everything, technically, I guess, just that things have gotten much more complex and layered out...

Quote:

Also, if you believe in evolution, then you can conclude that our innate mental programming that provides carnal insticts like flight and fight responses developed over THOUSANDS of years.  I find it difficult to believe that I overcome deep ingrained instincts simply by being "aware."

I'm not saying anything about just being "aware".. its about developing a deep understanding of how your mind works, what causes what to happen, and fixing the short circuits.. developing a better network, I guess.

At any rate, I am very tired and must go to sleep... too much substance, you understand.  :crazy:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Anonymous

#2234098 - 01/10/04 11:47 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sclorch said:
Have you ever noticed how certain advertisments will get the attention of even the most intelligent people?

No one is immune to the tricks of marketing and advertising.
Compliance techniques work EVERYWHERE.  Yes, even here.

I bet most of you skipped over threads with more intelligent-sounding subjects, didn't you?  Be honest.  Sure, you might be one of the posters who reads ALL the threads in the forum, but you know what you did.  You can't fool me.  :wink:

I have noticed that I don't pay much attention to advertising unless it is to disregard it.  For instance, I only opened this thread now because of it's creator, you.  You were laughing at that list I made in Ed's "Mindless Philosophy" thread.  I wasn't interested in the subject at all.  I just wanted you read your thread.  I do this a lot.  I read a lot of Swami's threads over subjects that are interesting to me.

And I HATE! threads that try to "advertise" with catchy titles.  I avoid those like the plague.  I figure anyone trying that hard to entice me to read their thread isn't something I want to read.  I mean, if it was, then why not just state what the thread is about rather than trying to "trick" people into looking at it.  And this doesn't mean I haven't done that myself but if I ever did it was a joke or I needed someone's response.  In the moderator forum I did it a couple of times when there were emergencies.  I even would put a  :mad2: icon as the icon for the thread so the other moderators and administrators would come to see what was going on.

This doesn't mean that I won't avoid certain threads because of their titles.  Threads like:

"Why God is an asshole!"
"Mystery alien abduction cited as evidence for evolution."
"Philosophy IS for Dummies!"
"Abortion: Right or Wrong?"
Similarly, "Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?"

And especially threads about evolution.  I find that most "believers" in evolution to be more dogmatic and evangelistic than born again Christians.  And they generally make about as much sense too.  If you remember when I was a moderator in this forum I specifically did not allow threads about science in this forum during the time it had this name.  I was a prick about it.  You wanna talk science?  Go to da "science" forum.  :smirk:

Ok, I'm rambling again.

Check please.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order