Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

The future of Salvia Divornium
    #2230368 - 01/09/04 03:32 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ok...this Salvia stuff is obviosuly for real and a strong psychadelic almost comparable to shrooms and LSD. The effects are not so obvious as the others but when done properly, this substance is clearly a strong psychoactive. I was just wondering that if possibly in the future, once the authorities catch on, Salvia will become illegal. As of now it is sold in head shops with directions on how to smoke etc....unlike nitrous which is sold for "food purposed only" but obviously not used as that, Salvia is sold for recreational purposes. We dont really think about it now, but I predict that in the future younger newcomers to the shroomery will be astonished when people like us will be discussing at this forum on how back in the old days Salvia was sold over the counter...almost how I am astonished how LSD was actually a legal substance in the 60's.
Just a little thought...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: orizon]
    #2230397 - 01/09/04 03:58 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yup salvia is screwed, so are dmt containing plants, and mushroom spores.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2230432 - 01/09/04 05:21 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That's why everyone should start growing all they can now, especially you guys in America. You seem to have the worst drug laws. If enough people grow these things, then although they might be made illegal, they'll never be able to get rid of them.

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: Openminded]
    #2230459 - 01/09/04 05:55 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

There will always be leaks and ways to get stuff we want....it might take a few more steps to aquire our desires but it will always be a matter of how deep you are willing to dig.  There are plenty of mycologists botanists and chemists you make outsiders like us look like part of the law abiding educational seeking crowd.  Seriosuly how many syringes to you think are actually sold more Microscopy purposes and how many boxes of nitrous are sold to make whip cream!!!!....besides of course for the people here at the shroomery. :smirk:  Half the syringe vendors-nitrous vendors and "ethnobotanical stores" wouldnt even be in business if it werent for people who harvest for personal recreation.  What surprises me the most about Salvia is it is not hidden in the shrowd of being sold only for "educational" or legal purposes....it is marketed as being a powerful hallucinogen with directions on the back on how to properly use!!!!  I think it will be around for a while but not sold as if it were tabacco.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2230490 - 01/09/04 06:39 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It'll never be schedualed.... Too fucking scary... I get the impression that they have no will to ban the undesireable plants like datura, morning glories (and HBWR), salvia, etc...

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #2230724 - 01/09/04 09:40 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well....

oh forget it!

There are too many people out there wanting to get fucked upeven at the cost of banning new plants....Should we resort to nazi measures? Surely not... But how does one impregnate others with the idea of responsible use?

I dont think responsible use can cause harm to a plant's legal status... Hmmm

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2230993 - 01/09/04 12:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think they're about to ban DMT containing plants. If you can't snort it right out of the bag, the government doesn't seem to be too concerned. Most people who are going to go through a big process to extract alkaloids are committed to using drugs anyway.

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2231051 - 01/09/04 12:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The DEA is already well aware of salvia and mushroom spores etc... Last I heard they were "looking into whether it's a candidate to be scheduled" (salvia). I think the thing we have to worry about is media hype and a scared reaction from the general public. Attention is one of the big warning signs for the DEA. They mostly don?t care about a handful of people using various esoteric plants because it requires effort to get it, know how to use it, etc.. The more it?s sold as a marijuana alternative or to those under 18, the more it?s looked at as a public health threat. Probably one of the reasons why research chemicals are scheduled is because they?re either sold as something else, or popular in clubs.

It?s impossible to tell the future about salvia, but it has survived a couple of high-profile news stories, and that?s a good thing. Unfortunately, all it takes is one big slander report and people can go up in arms. So much political B.S. involved.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2231070 - 01/09/04 12:42 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, and plants containing DMT are safe. There are so many of them that it would be near impossible to do so. DMT is all over the place. It's also too much work for most people, and not something that anybody is going to use habitually (and like Noviseer said "Most people who are going to go through a big process to extract alkaloids are committed to using drugs anyway.").

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #2231122 - 01/09/04 01:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

orizon said:
Ok...this Salvia stuff is obviosuly for real and a strong psychadelic almost comparable to shrooms and LSD

A full blown Salvia experience is way more than shrooms give IMO. Don't know about LSD, but I guess Salvia is way more intense also much shorter.
Salvia will be hard to make illegal. It's not too hard to grow and looks very similar to all the garden plants of the same family. So it's hard to spot and easy to mix up normal plants for Salvia Divinorum.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2231502 - 01/09/04 03:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

even though they ban other drugs, i just dont see their reasons for doing so. alcohol is legal... so why can't other drugs be legal?

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2231783 - 01/09/04 05:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I thought in the US they were pushing to make Salvia illegal.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinecrazychemist
Spreader ofSpores

Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: barfightlard]
    #2231843 - 01/09/04 05:44 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bellylard said:
I thought in the US they were pushing to make Salvia illegal.

The US want s to make everything illegal. They tried it with booze and that didn't fly. How come everything else is still under prohibition?

--------------------
The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.
-Waking Life

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: crazychemist]
    #2231908 - 01/09/04 06:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The difficulty the gov't is having in banning sal via is due the federal analogue act. Salvia does not resemble any other scheduled drug so therefore they cannot schedule it. But it still has the possibility to be banned if it takes to much flack.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: d33p]
    #2232617 - 01/10/04 12:42 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Something getting banned isnt really that big of a deal....like ephedra, the only setback will be it will no longer be sold over the counter....but internet vendors will still be able to sell and thats where I usually get my salvia anyways.

Anonymous

Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: crazychemist]
    #2232624 - 01/10/04 12:55 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Booze was relegalized because it was popular with the masses, as is tabbaco. Other drugs like LSD have no popularity with the people at large. Also people are completly brain washed by all the decades of propiganda about drugs. I think in the begining these drugs were made illegal simply because they were popular amoung social groups that the genral population did not like. Now days it has more to do with the fact that people just believe all the nonsense propaganda about drugs.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: ]
    #2232678 - 01/10/04 02:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

This is just one of the reasons we need to push a progressive political agenda in the United States. The Christian right control all three of our branches of government, making our government the most conservative out of the western democratic republics (at least to my knowledge.) If we don't get these holier-than-thou religious assholes like John Ashcroft out of office, we'll never get pot legalized and things are just going to get worse. Big Brother is watching you.

Join NORML!

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2232893 - 01/10/04 07:07 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

"A full blown Salvia experience is way more than shrooms give IMO. Don't know about LSD, but I guess Salvia is way more intense also much shorter."

Well me and the indians that made both mushrooms and salvia famous to the west put salvia in 2nd place BEHIND mushrooms in terms of an overall entheogen. :smile:
:thumup:

I like salvia, and I have had experience where I really did feel like I left my body, but I will always love mushrooms more then any other psychedelic it seems, however I will be boiling up my YAGE soon :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2233270 - 01/10/04 01:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think salvia will live much longer in the U.S., I don't know about other countries. I seen something on the news in which a kid stabbed his friend in the chest while on salvia (wtf?), and these are the typical events that get god-given substances torn from legalization. Hmmm, maybe i should buy a shitload of salvia and save it in my freezer (good investment idea?);) They have banned all the other psychadelics, and there isn't any reason that they won't ban salvia IMO. Maybe some of the political figures need to try some of these drugs :laugh: Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: The future of Salvia Divornium [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2233445 - 01/10/04 03:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

anarchyhollow said:
(good investment idea?);) They have banned all the other psychadelics, and there isn't any reason that they won't ban salvia IMO. Maybe some of the political figures need to try some of these drugs :laugh: Peace

Growing your own salvia and learning how to do extracts--better investment idea, if possible in your situation.  Some of those political figures are too religious and too "moral" to try some of these drugs.

"To say that pot should be illegal is to say God made a mistake" - Bill Hicks

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules