Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebillster84
fungi-consumi

sleep during tripping.
    #2232739 - 01/10/04 05:12 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

this is sort of a trip report but also an inquiry into exactly what i experienced during this odd and enlightening mushroom trip.

ok, so about an hour after i ingested about 4 grams of dried cubensis, i was entering the brief "hill" that i need to climb every time before i can really enjoy my trip. now usually, i will yawn consistently around this period but without any indication of sleepiness....this time i was actually ready to go to bed. so after much internal deliberation, i decided to drive home and go to sleep. i lay down in my bed and willed myself to sleep. (mind you this was definitely an unconscious state and not just crazy closed eye visuals). anyway as soon as i realized i was asleep and became lucid, i began to float around some odd dreamlike cloud. it seemed as though i was enveloped in a hubble telescope picture. i soon realized that i could combine the rational and cosmic intuition of mushrooms with the infinite possibilities of a dream. so i don't remember what the transition was like but i soon saw the universe, that is to say the fiber of existence in a sort of crystal ball in front of me. and not only did i see it, even more so i felt it. and i sat there and felt/watched this form in front of me and simultaneously saw its beginning and end, its good and evil, light and shadow. i saw humanity and mankind, i saw its reach for truth and its sink to self-destruction. there was a duality to everything except the very state i was in. and for what must have been about 2 hours i learned nothing new and thought nothing new but just experienced and enjoyed this state of knowing the universe. it was wild. after i descended from that, i willed myself in and out of sleep and created a sort of dreamworld by keeping parts of my consciousness in both the waking and sleeping realms but it quite simply didn't compare. has anyone ever experienced anything like this and/or derived such a weird spiritual state during sleep? i want to figure out more about this. thanks for the input.

--------------------
...in the middle of a world on a fish hook.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: sleep during tripping. [Re: billster84]
    #2232758 - 01/10/04 05:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinebillster84
fungi-consumi

Re: sleep during tripping. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2233023 - 01/10/04 12:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

YES!!!

--------------------
...in the middle of a world on a fish hook.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: sleep during tripping. [Re: billster84]
    #2233042 - 01/10/04 12:34 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i find it hard to sleep while tripping... but after a few days without sleeping, i consumed 10 dry g's of some huatlas. after some intense visuals i layed down and woke up, all i remembered is that it was the best trip ive ever had, but i cant remember what i was visualizing or what was happening, kinda like how i cant remember dreams.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: sleep during tripping. [Re: amyloid]
    #2234346 - 01/11/04 06:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

billster84, do you usually go lucid when you dream???

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: sleep during tripping. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2234427 - 01/11/04 08:07 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

It's the transcendental object at the end of time.

I guess.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology