Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

A Voter's Guide To Medical Marijuana
    #2230876 - 01/09/04 01:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.granitestaters.com/guide/index.html

Great stuff, but unfortuntly most are D's and F's. The only one with an A+ is Dennis Kucinich, who I think is excellent in general. Take a look.

http://www.granitestaters.com/guide/kucinich.html

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: A Voter's Guide To Medical Marijuana [Re: Twirling]
    #2231083 - 01/09/04 02:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah i watched his short interview on www.pottv.com the other day.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Invisiblephreakyzen
My God is anAwesome God

Loc: Under the sea
    #2231362 - 01/09/04 04:28 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I do not think Kucinich has an ice cube's chance in hell. That is just my opinion. I personally like him more than anybody else running though. He just seems a little out there for everyday Americans. Ultimatly I feel the Republicans would have a field day with him giving Bushy back his power.

I like Kerry but it didn't seem like he would give a definite answer on medical ganja. He said after some reviews he would stop federal busts.

Clark gave a definite "yes" but his eagerness to send forces to Kosovo leave a bad feeling in my stomach.

Edited by phreakyzen (01/09/04 04:30 PM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: A Voter's Guide To Medical Marijuana [Re: phreakyzen]
    #2231671 - 01/09/04 06:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think you're right, unfortunately. It's frustrating that someone with so many good ideas is so far away from power. The idea of another 4 years of Bush is really terrifying.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2231711 - 01/09/04 06:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

luvdemlies (w/ apology to alex123) can laugh all he wants to.. :lol: ..but after bush is reelected..you should worry more about getting disappeared then getting pot..medical or otherwise...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: A Voter's Guide To Medical Marijuana [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2232032 - 01/09/04 09:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hey did you know that while running in his election Jimmy Carter said he would fight for decrim if he was elected. Well guess what? he was elected and we didnt hear a god damn thing about decrim. Even if he was elected and the only way being is if every rep and every dem canidate is killed i wouldnt hold my breath on him living up to his word.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion