Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed
    #2230214 - 01/09/04 01:35 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

so 911 was a fraud, its the truth, now i have to let other people know, so heres the plan. i went to 911 review.org and printed up some of their flyers. and some of those fake 1 dollar bills with all the anti war websites on them. and about 25 posters of 911 and bush contrasted with hitler and the reichstag burning.

i am going down to daly square tomorrow ( in chicago) its where the mayor works, and im going to spread the word about the truth behind 911.

lest see how long i can "get away" with exercizing my rights as an american

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2230231 - 01/09/04 01:52 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Protest the tornado machines next.

--------------------
This space for rent

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2230776 - 01/09/04 10:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

all in time, all in time.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Anonymous

#2230793 - 01/09/04 10:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

can you post a link to the things you're printing?

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: ]
    #2230897 - 01/09/04 11:27 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #2230962 - 01/09/04 11:53 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Americans don't want to hear what you have to say. Why don't you just leave there, and get on with your life...you only live once. Your acts will probably land you in a least a small pile...and nothing will realy be accomplished.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #2231025 - 01/09/04 12:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'd give it about 15 minutes before someone reports you to the FBI, that is if the people at the copier place don't do it first. I read an article today about a woman getting a visit from a state trooper after she asked at Staples about buying a copy of MS Flight Simulator for her 10 year-old son. God only knows what paralysing fear you will unleash with your leaflets.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Edited by Edame (01/09/04 12:27 PM)

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: Edame]
    #2231073 - 01/09/04 12:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Just read that article you where talking about edame what has this country came to when some high school drop out ged ass calls the cops on you for asking about a video game.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: Protester]
    #2231129 - 01/09/04 01:07 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, i read an article about a lady who reported a 'suspicious' seagull to the cops,....apparently it had been 'watching' her for 3 hours! :lol:

Im sure it was a spy bird....had camera and a bomb,,,she was just lucky it was on an observational mission. :crazy:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: Azmodeus]
    #2234807 - 01/11/04 01:42 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well my friend and i went and passed these out. due to the extreeme cold we went to a local mall. we managed to get about 150 or so leaflets out, it seemed that only the younger generation was interested in what we had to say. however i can say that of the people i talked to about the subject, there was a larger amount of people that believed somthing was amiss then i would have thought there would have been.

now i still have about 200 of these left, so were thinking of riding the el and preaching what we have to say.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2234931 - 01/11/04 02:54 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Go to your local fire deparment and hand them out amoung the men. I would like to see what happens.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: tomorrow and the 350 pieces of paper i am having printed [Re: d33p]
    #2235043 - 01/11/04 04:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well lets see, judging that the last time i expressed my views on politics to a man in the army, i woke up in the hospital, so i dont think that ill be going to the fire department yet.

although i think going to village hall, and the police station and sliding a few of these under the glass would be very interesting.

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder