Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Christ will be returning soon.
    #2230131 - 01/09/04 12:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Jesus the Christ was called so, because he was of Christ consciousness. Christ was not his last name, rather Christ was the consciousness of which he was from.

Many people are confsued about the returning of Christ.

The teacher, and lovingkindness teachings of Jesus of Christ was not understood by many during his time - and is understoof by far less of our time.

Speaking from my consciousness right now, which is a higher attainment of the current human consciousness, I can bring a tad of wisdom, which a touch of love to anyone who is ready for what is being presented here.

Christ will in fact return, although I'm not sure when humanity will breath it. I hope to see it soon, for my heart is longing of change of the current human condition.

I must say, us beings of the human representation on this planet have certainly been through quite a struggle, ever since the times of early human formation.

Yes, changes are certainly going to happen in our lifetime. Change is going to happen, as it always has.

As honestly as anyone could say - I will tell you that the changes in this lifetime will be very, very intense. These changes will be of all sorts of natures. Technological, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional.

Evolution is blessing us very intensely during these lifetimes of ours. It appears as if it is speeding up, which if you pay attention to the wisdom and knowledge and history of the ages, evolution appears to have been increasing in acceleration since humans have recorded data.

I am not prophecising nor typing blindly, but only from a different consciousness. This consciousness in itself is a blessing that I am sometimes given, and it occurs in waves. I am trying to make the most use of this higher attainment of consciousness while I am blessed with it's breath.

I bring two very important concepts, which I hope some people will accurately grasp.

The first being a very important message.

Please, I ask all of you to set aside all of your current aspirations and goals, and fully realize a goal of major importance, that should be first of all members of humanity.

If you have but one goal in this lifetime, please let it be to exist and breath a good nature.

In other words, strive to be a good person. There isn't much that is as worthy at this time in the human condition as the honest, trustworthy reality of a "good" person. The qualities that define good being Honesty, Selflessness, Compassionate, and Truthful.

The next message is that of perversion.

Please, as you all struggle to progress and attune to that which is higher than what you currently exist on, understand the reality of perversion.

Had anyone here played a game called telephone, they have already been taught the lesson of perversion. I attempt to bring to the consciousness the higher reality of this concept.

As time passes, not much remains pure. What was originally taught by all true religions, the center of their core - will always remain pure. Only the understanding and taeching of this will become impure.

Therefore, please struggle to break free of your current understandings of Jesus of Christ consciousness, of Religion, and of Spirituality.

I promise, there is Truth to be had, among the Lies.

I give these Words in hope of accurately reaching, but I know the ball can only be caught by those with a sharp enough eye.

Bless you all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2230138 - 01/09/04 12:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I cannot accurately explain Christ, but I will try.

Christ is the full potential of our human existence. It is the ultimate Higher Self of the human.

Jesus was an example of how to live with Christ, as he was one with Christ (consciousness).

This consciousness will soon be felt and breathed through many vessels of Human in the future, especially the younger ones.

This is the shift that people are talking about in 2012, for the most part. My knowledge doesn't go that far, and I have no knowledge of any year that this will happen. My understanding is that it will happen slowly, over many years, perphaps hundreds, but I could be wrong.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2230174 - 01/09/04 01:08 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

A very nice read. I appreciate what you wrote.

I was thinking about something today, and because you posted what you wrote, I'll say it here.

I really am serious about searching into life and the universe. People, how things work, why we're here, etc. I have so much to learn.

Renegade tried to talk me into coming to this forum a couple of months before I actually joined, but come on, "the shroomery"???

And then I joined, and I have learned more here in the last couple of months that I have learned, all put together, in the last 2 years while I've been searching.

Everything I read, even when it's a statement in disagreement with what I've written, has stayed with me, and makes me think through out the day.

So thank you, supermarket, and everyone, for adding to my thought processes.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: Frog]
    #2230204 - 01/09/04 01:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Renegade tried to talk me into coming to this forum a couple of months before I actually joined, but come on, "the shroomery"???

And then I joined, and I have learned more here in the last couple of months that I have learned, all put together, in the last 2 years while I've been searching.

Everything I read, even when it's a statement in disagreement with what I've written, has stayed with me, and makes me think through out the day.

I agree, the S and P was probably the greatest of my finds on the internet. I've been lurking about for a year and I have been exposed to a lot of incredible stuff.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
    #2230242 - 01/09/04 02:05 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

supermarket: This is the shift that people are talking about in 2012,

---its gonna be a sad day for a lot of people on january first 2012.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: Positronius]
    #2230246 - 01/09/04 02:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I don't believe there's a specific "cut-off" date, but even assuming there was, why is it a "sad day" if it doesn't happen?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2230285 - 01/09/04 02:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"Jesus is coming, and it's up to you to decide whether to spit or swallow."--Maynard

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2230524 - 01/09/04 07:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"I promise, there is Truth to be had, among the Lies."

And, of course, you're the one person who's been given the truth, and you're spreading it to us. Nevermind all the others who also claim to have the truth, they're all liars, except for you.

How does it feel to be so special?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: Phluck]
    #2230601 - 01/09/04 08:19 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Special enough to deserve a ride in the.....

?

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: Frog]
    #2230680 - 01/09/04 09:09 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I don't believe there's a specific "cut-off" date...

Wayne Bobbitt found out differently.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinebumski
cattle russler

Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: Swami]
    #2230702 - 01/09/04 09:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

and I almost forgot about that bobbitt shit too

--------------------
Cheech: Hey man, the house is bein' raided man! opsCays! You hear me man? get-outski!

Offlinescarywindow
(see theair)(feel thesky)

#2230827 - 01/09/04 11:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

all I can say is this -

thank you brother, I feel the same.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Christ will be returning soon. [Re: scarywindow]
    #2230927 - 01/09/04 11:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Returning to the post, I'm glad I can still grasp the two easy concepts I presented here, and hopefully everyone else will too.

The thread was not centered around the Christ Consciousness that is part of all human species.

Rather, this thread was about two important musts for Humanity.

Good will, and the realization of the faults history; perversion.

I did not claim anything will happen in 2012, I merely stated that the shifts the people who claim will happen in 2012 are the same shifts of consciousness that are destined to occur.

For all I know, it can happen in 2112. Maybe 2212.

I do know however that it has already begun within me, and many others on this planet. So I suppose 2012 could be possible.

Id rather not attach a date to this occurence, but I believe the children being born in the near future will quite possibly bring with them the consciousness of Christ.

I encourage everyone to read this thread , and wether you attune to what I have to offer, or you misunderstand me, atleast you are opening up.

A little information about the consciousness:

Using psychedelics, I have acquired higher attainments of consciousness for the past 3 years.

For the past 6 months however, I very frequently get elevated attainments of consciousness.

I usually accept the blessing by teaching what my consciosuness can grasp (higher levels of universal concepts), or by writing important reminders down.

This conciousness is possibly within everyone, IMHO.

But really, its not the consciousness that is going to save humanity - the consciousness alone is not needed.

What we do need is good will, and plenty of love.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order